20m + De Rossi = Torres?

BlairC

I'm getting Torres, I play a 3-5-2, with Alonso, Fabregas and Ozil in the middle '3', and Kaka, Sahin, Ramires and Hamsik as my back-ups for the '3.' Therefore, I have De Rossi spare, Kaka is TB'd as I would've used him in the deal. My Forwards are Villa, Pato, Sanchez, Falcao and Suarez. Therefore, is this a good deal for me, money is virtually worthless in the setup? Thanks. ;)

Re: 20m + De Rossi = Torres?

I'm getting Torres' date=' I play a 3-5-2, with Alonso, Fabregas and Ozil in the middle '3', and Kaka, Sahin, Ramires and Hamsik as my back-ups for the '3.' Therefore, I have De Rossi spare, Kaka is TB'd as I would've used him in the deal. My Forwards are Villa, Pato, Sanchez, Falcao and Suarez. Therefore, is this a good deal for me, money is virtually worthless in the setup? Thanks. ;)[/quote']

I would use a strate swap cause their the same age and rating!:D

I'm getting Torres' date=' I play a 3-5-2, with Alonso, Fabregas and Ozil in the middle '3', and Kaka, Sahin, Ramires and Hamsik as my back-ups for the '3.' Therefore, I have De Rossi spare, Kaka is TB'd as I would've used him in the deal. My Forwards are Villa, Pato, Sanchez, Falcao and Suarez. Therefore, is this a good deal for me, money is virtually worthless in the setup? Thanks. ;)[/quote']

Yep its a good deal. De Rossi was meant to drop in the last changes aswell so if Roma do poor next season he will be expected to drop again and most likely will. You will also boost your team upfront when Torres replaces Pato.

Yep its a good deal. De Rossi was meant to drop in the last changes aswell so if Roma do poor next season he will be expected to drop again and most likely will. You will also boost your team upfront when Torres replaces Pato.

Agree with this,go for Torres,he will probably find his form next season.