Lionel Andrés Messi

soccer lwj610

Re: Lionel Andrés Messi

I've seen him on TV and he is far from anything special...he is too skilful to succeed.

The real talents around right now are Emile Heskey and Titus Bramble.. would buy those two... they should hit 99 in a year at max.... and this Messi kid won't ever get past 65.

:D:D:D

I've seen him on TV and he is far from anything special...he is too skilful to succeed.

The real talents around right now are Emile Heskey and Titus Bramble.. would buy those two... they should hit 99 in a year at max.... and this Messi kid won't ever get past 65.

:D:D:D

Yeah Ikr xD Messi Probly Worth £1,000 Not Worth Getting I Mean It's Not Like He's The Best Player In The World He's Got No Skill :P But Hesky And Bramble There Probly Worth 1 Billion Quid At Least!:D

Yeah Ikr xD Messi Probly Worth £1' date='000 Not Worth Getting I Mean It's Not Like He's The Best Player In The World He's Got No Skill :P But Hesky And Bramble There Probly Worth 1 Billion Quid At Least!:D[/quote']

1 billion? nah mate they're priceless..if they were in my team and i was offered all of europe for one of them id say they are worth more than that!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived