Derby County...Premier League Return...I think so...But How long?!|GC148...

Re: Derby County...Premier League Return...I think so...But How long?!|GC148...

derbybadge.jpg

article-1288171659320-0BBC93B3000005DC-129334_636x300.jpg

Justice In Management Return With County

After around 7 months out of the management game, Justice has made a shock return to management with English Championship side Derby County, the struggling championship side looked in experiance for a new English coach, and in a shock return from Management retirement Nick Justice made a return, stating he wanted to help the team get back to Premier League sucess, its rumoured that most of his management is however done through his Phone device and HTC system, but whether or not this rumours are true and he'll actually be a hard hitting and involved manager, only time shall tell. Justice who is a yound manager is said to relish the chance to be back in management. So ar he has taken control of two matches and managed two, 2-0 Victories against Swansea City and Burnley!, Also thus far managing to bring in the Services, of Goalkeeper Matt Gilks, Defenders Garry Monk and Alex Pearce and Strikers, Simeon Jackson, Jason Scotland, Aaron McClean, Chris Zebroski and Davis Curiale. Also securing Jamie O'hara on loan from Tottenham Hotspurs for the remainder of the season, Derby after those two Victories currently now sit 18th one place above that of when Justice took the rein, the only way is up for County from here on out!

derbybadge.jpg

Giovani-Dos-Santos-1011-01.jpg

Dos Santos In Derby Switch

The Tottenham Winger fell out of favour at white hart lane, and decided a move away was the best to further his career, however due to multiple reasons he did not want to depart from England, and when Derby County boss Nick Justice heard of his avaliblity, he placed a bid in for the young Mexican Winger. The Mexician International, will be given the No.7 Shirt and a first team place, and is set to make his debut for Derby tonight in the Championship against Preston North End...

derbybadge.jpg

Angel-Lopez-Villarreal_2550239.jpg

Derby County- All The Transfers Since Justice Took Over 15 Days Ago

In: Matthew Gilks(84), Jason Scotland(84), Davis Curiale(80), Garry Monk(84), Alex Pearce(83), Simeon Jackson(83), Chris Zeborski(73), Aaron McClean(80), Lopez Angel(88), Marc Tierney(83) and Giovani Dos Santos(87)!

Out: Bywater, Deeney, R.Anderson,G.Roberts, Brayford, Mendy, Porter, B.Davies, Croft, Buxton, Pearson, P.Green and S.Davies

The biggest names to arrive are Angel Lopez(Pictured) and Giovani Dos Santos, both great players for Derby County, and are both becomign vital team memebers in our push to finish mid-table this season, and hopefully push on and next season get into the Play-offs or Automatic promotion spots...

Southamptons Rise To The Top Again But How Long...

southampton_logo.gif

Redknapp-switched-from-Pompey-to-Southampton-and-back-again.jpg

New Coach In League 1 Football!

After a spell out of managing in English football League 1 team Southampton has named ex manager Harry Redknapp as there coach, the League 1 team who sit 5th in the league have said having there 5th manager in just a season, Redknapp has said his main aim is to become a big manager here and hopes to take this side to the Championship this season.

Alex-Oxlade-Chamberlain.gif

Next Big English RM Says He Is Happy Here!

It is now know 17 year old RM Alexander Chamberlain has said he is happy with Southampton, the star who has teams like Manchester United after him has just signed a 5 year deal and has said he is not anywere close to wanting to leave the club. Manager Redknapp has said he would not hold the young star back if he wanted to leave but he dose not so we are all happy here.

southampton_logo.gif

sebastianeriksson-436x310.jpg

Redknapp Snaps Up 23 Year Old CB!

Harry Redknapp is happy to tell press that 23 year old Center Half Tom Soderberg is on his way to England. The Sweden Defender is coming in with £2,000,000 in costs and Radhi Jaidi heading the over way, manager Redknapp has said the young star should do well here as we hope to make our team a lot younger.

derbybadge.jpg

tamas-hajnal_1053649.jpgSteve-Morison-Millwall_2556148.jpg

Hajnal and Morison Sign Deals In Derby Switches

Derby County secure another two transfers, by completing the deals of Tomas Hajnal of £7Million from Borussia Dortmund and Welsh Striker Steve Morison Joins from Hapoel Tel Aviv after deciding he wanted a move back to England, and Derby Offerd Him that lifeline, and he hopes to be able to repay them with his goalscoring reputation. He Will join a long line of Forwards brought in by Justice, such as Simeon Jackson, Jason Scotland(who is said to be unhappy after only being at the club a short while, and may leave as early as next season!) However Justice is more than confident that his club can push for Promotion next season and try and get back into the Premier League!

southampton_logo.gif

Citadin+Eder+GZhpOkRM8S3m.jpg

Star Cuts His Stay In 6M Raid!

When a new manager comes in he trys to keep his stars, but Redknapp has lost the fight to keep 4.2M signing Citadin Eder. The 24 year old who has played 25 games this season has left for 6M it is already know Southampton are linked with two English Strikers to take his place both could be joining in a 6M deal and manager Redknapp has said depth is a lot we need it and both are top players one of wich I have always been a fan of.

southampton_logo.gif

alex-Oxlade-Chambe_1910873c.jpg

Star To Get 1st Game For Saits!

It is now known that 17 year old winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will get his first game in League 1 football tonight the star who will be watched for scouts all over the world from Germany, Portugal, Russia and the main land England. Manager Redknapp has told press he is not leaving any time soon but we think that he could be more wanted after the time in our XI we want him as our main youth and with him called the next Wallcott here we can only say one thing. He is not for sale at any cost.

southampton_logo.gif

6%2BNicky%2BMaynard%2B-%2Banother%2Bgoal%2Bfor.jpg

24 Year Old To Take ST Role!

English 24 year old Nicky Maynard has come to the call of Southampton the young Striker is joining with Lee Barnard with 4M going the over way, manager Redknapp has said he should be a grate player here he will fit in to the role that Brazil star Eder left and we get a nice 2M as well to work with we have more aims this season but this signing will help us a lot, we all here hope he is fit for tonights game against MK Dons.

southampton_logo.gif

_1785433_holland300_allsport.jpg

Holland Joins Southampton!

In a deal that saw Matt Holland get payed 1.6M to become a League 1 player again, the 37 year old has joined Southampton on a pay as you play deal, the ex Charlton player has said he is happy to join the team with Redknapp as coach and is hoping to get game time here, Redknapp has said he should do well here and he hopes the 37 year old could help the younger players come round the ranks in the hope of getting some top young stars in.

Holland has also joined in a deal that after his spell here he will become the youth team manager and he hopes to help Redknapp anyway he can.

It is know the 37 year old has signed a 4 year deal with the League 1 team in the hope of become a star here.

southampton_logo.gif

johan%20dahlin.ashx?mw=518

Next Big Keeper Joins Saits In 4 Year Deal!

24 year old Johan Dahlin has joined Southampton in a 4 year deal to become the league 1 sides number 1 the young Swedish star who cost 1.9M and duo Kelvin Davis & Oscar Govern manager Redknapp has said the young Keeper has a lot to give we all hope he dose well here, I have a lot of hope for him and I think he could be the star of the league for next season.

The young star has came out saying he is real happy to move to England it was always his dream and to work with such a big team from England is always good yes in the 3rd tee of the league but he should do real well and he has said he always has a aim of playing in the EPL some day.

southampton_logo.gif

23041297-5fb432bcdd45f2b315c239684a8655f9.jpeg

Manager Braks Record Fee For Denmark Star!

23 year old Thomas Enevoldsen has signed with Southampton on a 2 year deal, the young Denmark star cost the club 6.6M and the League 1 club has said it was a fee thay had to pay, Harry Redknapp has said this is a grate deal for us we needed a all out star and yes he was linked with a number of teams but in my eyes we had to snag him he should do well here and all we ask of him is to pay back what we payed for him with goals.

Manager Redknapp has also said he could be the big signing for some time here, he cost us our most payed deal and we will be looking to keep him on our books after his move here, he is a grate winger and should be grate here for some time to come.