Gold Championship 150 Discussion Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 150 Discussion Thread I am the new manager of Besiktas. Looking for a decent 89+ center half and a 89+ forward. If anyone has a player that meets these requirements don't be af

Re: Gold Championship 150 Discussion Thread

So i just logged on for the first time in a week due to having no computer. I had a feeling i'd miss 150 opening but i managed to get Melbourne Heart, who are my favorite Australian team.

Gonna be a massive challenge to get anywhere in the SMFA competitions with a squad rated 78 and with bugger all cash.

Anyway, i'm looking for a couple of loans.. Looking for 2 good forwards and a good goalkeeper. If anybody is sending players elsewhere, PLEASE message me.

The offer for Maza RODRIGUEZ of PSV from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

87 rated CB for 10 Million. Had a quick look on soccerway to find that Maza has played quite a lot for PSV, so 10 Million for a should be safe 87 seems good:)

So i just logged on for the first time in a week due to having no computer. I had a feeling i'd miss 150 opening but i managed to get Melbourne Heart' date=' who are my favorite Australian team.

Gonna be a massive challenge to get anywhere in the SMFA competitions with a squad rated 78 and with bugger all cash.

Anyway, i'm looking for a couple of loans.. Looking for 2 good forwards and a good goalkeeper. If anybody is sending players elsewhere, PLEASE message me.[/size']

Erbes, Noir and Diaz (all 82) of Boca Juniors are available to loan along with listed players