Gold Championship 150 Discussion Thread

Re: Gold Championship 150 Discussion Thread

logo_Levante.gif

PA-9948988.jpg

Justice Takes Over In Spain With Newly Promoted Side Levante

English manager Nick Justice, has taken over at Levante, the newly promoted side will play their trade in La Liga next season. Justice decided to take up the La Liga side, as a Challange, in hope to try and push them for a top half finish or even a finish in europe. However Levante chairman is just in hope of survival, but Justice believe the side is much more capable of gaining a higher league position. Striker Luc Castaingnos has signed with the La Liga side on-loan from Italian Giants Internazionale, the 18 year old Dutch Striker is likely to become a key figure upfront along side Felipe Caicedo, who has been made unavailible for transfer..More News As it comes...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 150 Discussion Thread I am the new manager of Besiktas. Looking for a decent 89+ center half and a 89+ forward. If anyone has a player that meets these requirements don't be af

Änis BEN-HATIRA has completed his move to Fortuna Düsseldorf from Hamburger SV for £10,500,000

The 22 year old was no longer needed, he is only a 85 yes may rise but do not see it in him to pass 88 so was happy with the deal.

Daniel STURRIDGE has completed his move to Hamburger SV from Chelsea for £10,000,000

Has to be one of the best deals so far, the English Striker has joined my team in the hope of making it better I am happy with his name on the papers here he should be a key player for some time to come.

Liverpool Sign Star Player

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR52d2zTNfp4tBlp-VhAzmhOnRA0OAc-sO475g9SwHgKejhQ3Fs

Lass First Press Conference With Liverpool Manager Jordan

Jordan said "We have finally sign Lass from Madrid, we have been tracking him for quite some time and we know is right time to purchase him,after Lass handed a transfer request Yesterday. He will be in my Starting eleven and hope all the Liverpool Fans can give me time to rebuild the squad."

Napoli Transfer News:

Incoming

• Park Joins from Manchester United and will be a key player this season.
  • Endo should be joining however there is competition from a German Team.
  • American winger Donavan could also be on his way to Italy With a stony cash bid being in place however there is around 10 other teams intrested.

Outgoing

• Dalla Bona joins Sampdoria for 1.25 million he was unneeded here and hopefully will be useful at The division two club.
  • Napoli still have quite a few players available for cash can do 1/2/3 for ones with lower rated players for the right player.
  • Loans will be decided in the coming days players that are not needed in the future won't be loaned they will be sold instead.

Starting to get the hang of gold championships again after a while away from them :)

Delighted got Donovan ' date=' Endo and Kouyate :D

Adds some better depth to my midfield.

Midfield now looks like this:

[center']Hamsik(91) Endo(89)

Donovan(88) Lavezzi(91) Park(91)

Cavani(91) [/center]

Didn't realise that the USA was external :( and that Japan had a rating cap of 89.

Didn't realise that the USA was external :( and that Japan had a rating cap of 89.

I only realised when hammer pointed out Henry was in Scotland so I checked New York and they were external so quickly shortlisted a lot of players then realised Japan was external remembered Endo was 89 and thought why not :D

23_front_small.png_44936454_qpr_226.gif18_front_small.png

Queens Park Rangers watse no time in bringing new talent to the team.

New QPR boss Mark Mara has jumped right into the transfer market, signing many new players for his team. The goal of survival does look challenging but Mark believes that with the new signings they have a small chance of survival.

I can't see why we cannot stay in the premier league. Our chances do look slim but as long as we play how we train, then I can't see why we cant achieve survival.

He also gave praise to his first key signing, Jason Roberts.

I knew that he (Roberts) would be intersted in a move to QPR as I could give him what Blackburn would not, first team football. I knew that as soon as he realised that he could be the key player for this club, that he would not pass the opputunity.

jason-roberts-952542746.jpg

Jason Roberts was comfirmed as Mara's first signing.

But Mara has also been looking into the future of QPR. This meant that he was on the look-out for players of the future to play for QPR.

I knew that the main goal was to stay in the premier league. However, I knew that if we achieved this goal then we would have to look into buying future stars. So instead of waiting I decided to start buying young players this season. I had to trade away some players, but I believe that I made the right choice.

The young players Mara is talking about are Tunisian Defender Aymen ABDENNOUR, Abdou Rahman DAMPHA from Gambia, Swiss Left-back Janick KAMBER, Torgeir BORVEN from Norway, Sweedish Forward Niklas BARKROTH, and fromer Chelsea Left-back Patrick VAN AANHOLT for £6,000,000.

43187_1270827495.jpg?w=141&h=14148932_1308863000.jpg43737_1268486427.jpg31145_1210098513.jpg41052_1281543171.jpg

Mara hopes that he can buy some more players before the start of the season where QPR have a tough game away to Arsenal.

First signing made at Colchester, with Elliott Bennett joining from Norwich for £700k.

Looking to sort the strikers out next, and have 2 accepted bids, both free agents. Kevin Phillips (£1.6m) and Marlon Harewood (£2m). Using up over half my budget on them but they will be the 2 experienced players for now.

Also had an offer for Mark Randall accepted but withdrew as SV Ried's offer was higher. He's just joined Chesterfield though so not too bothered :P

Crawley Town news

Well, i've not managed to sign a single player from a human manager. Have managed to get Rodrigues LUCAS (83) on loan, but the manager has since quit, so it remains to be seen whether a new manager will recall him. Also got Levan KENIA (82) on loan.

I have managed to win the battles for a few players from unmanaged clubs, which I'm hoping are potential risers:

Henri ENINFUL (75)

Christophe DIANDY (76)

Thibaut VAN ACKER (75)

Danilo COCCARO (72)

Jhonatan SOUZA (72)

Araújo HÉBER (75)

May have to drop one of these though, as my amazingly stingy chairman has not given me much in the way of finances.