Gold Championship 150 Discussion Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 150 Discussion Thread I am the new manager of Besiktas. Looking for a decent 89+ center half and a 89+ forward. If anyone has a player that meets these requirements don't be af

Re: Gold Championship 150 Discussion Thread

west ham so far have only signed one player

this being R.Bertrand the 21yr lb is certainly one for the future and will add much needed depth to my lb position plus got him for a steal of only 3.5m

also got biids accepted on

halil altintop which im the highest bidder so he's definetley joining west ham and the other abd is on

Guillaume Gillet but theres a contesting bid on him and although i think ive offered more, who knows when it comes sm.

The offer for Arda TURAN of Galatasaray SK from Lokomotiv Moskva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Finally agree a deal. Thanks to Danny, who was great to deal with and we literally had a deal done within minutes :)

EDIT:

Esmail mohamed has parted company with Barcelona after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Who is the lucky one then? Oh and what a waste of money that was.

hamburgrect.jpg

GYI0059576872_crop_450x500.jpg?1266334122

Team Rush Manager After Beating Rivals!

The first game of the season is always one a team wants to win but for HSV thay had to beat VFL Wolfsburg said manager Redknapp, the German side came out with a 1-0 win after LM Marcell Jansen got the only goal and manager Harry Redknapp told press this:

Beating a good team is always good but VFL are our rivals for a top 4 finish this season, and I would like to say this is a grate deal for us. We came out trying to get a point and got all 3 now we need to keep this going in the season ahead, if we are to get a top 4 finish.

GYI0061483132_crop_450x500.jpg?1283540647

German Youth Joins HSV On 2 Year Deal!

German CB/DM Jan Kirchhoff has joined HSV on a 2 year deal after joining in a 4M raid on 1. FSV Mainz 05, the German young star has said he moved to get to a better squad yes Mainz is going the right way but HSV are one of the best teams from Germany and he wanted to play for one of the best in this league, manager Harry Redknapp has said the young star was a grate signing and he should do well.

Aston+Villa+v+West+Ham+United+Premier+League+7-VOc-azxCJm.jpg

Spanish CB Joining HSV Form Aston Villa!

Spanish CB Carlos Cuellar is on his way in to German football the 29 year old who can also play RB is on his way in for 15M and manager Redknapp has said he was a needed player when you think about the depth game he should do well here in our B squad and cup team.

Steven-Gerrard-back-from--007.jpg

HSV Go Big With English Star!

After a move to Portugal fell threw it was all go for Harry Redknapp who has shocked the world with the signing of Steven Gerrard, the Liverpool and England star has signed a 3 year deal with HSV after Marcell Jansen and Eljero Elia moved to Liverpool manager Redknapp has said the England star should be a big star in German football and should fit in well with our squad in the hope of a top 4 finish this season.

• 1 month later...

Just taken over at Notts County in Div 3.

With my first game last night a 2-0 defeat at the hands

of Tranmere Rovers. With very little money its going to be a big challenge.

This Wednesday Notts County travel down to Bournemouth looking for better preformance.

manager Stephen Burgess said

"very dissapointing show but positives come out the game as when i took

over on friday the players was not match fit and had very few players to pick from so my first job is getting players fit then ill take from there.:)

Just taken over at Notts County in Div 3.

With my first game last night a 2-0 defeat at the hands

of Tranmere Rovers. With very little money its going to be a big challenge.

This Wednesday Notts County travel down to Bournemouth looking for better preformance.

manager Stephen Burgess said

"very dissapointing show but positives come out the game as when i took

over on friday the players was not match fit and had very few players to pick from so my first job is getting players fit then ill take from there.:)

Hi mate' date=' probably better to use this thread when talking about GC150, as this one we're on currently has become a bit derelict. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just arrived at TSV 1860 München, anyone willing to sell players please pm me in game, would be willing to pay a decent price for 87+ players. Also would be very grateful of any loans. Sadly my squad does not have any half decent players to P/E. Many thanks all, have fun ;)

• 3 months later...

Gateshead

91648710.png

Gateshead looking very good with only 3 games lost, and in form. Hoping to keep this form and to keep the first place to get promoted after 2 years of waiting. Gilles Sunu is on a great form with 4 goals in last 2 games. Already the leading three are from Gateshead, Marlon King with 28 goals in 26 games is the leading goalscorer, the 2nd is Emin Makhmudov with 24 goals in 29 games and third is Gilles Sunu with 22 in 28 games. The assister is Gateshead's too, is Dmytro Korkisho with 20 assists. So really think that my team deserves to go up. 116 goals scored so far 37 accepted, the only who is after me is Eastbourne Borough with 96 goals socerd and 43 accepted.

In next game Ill be waiting for Kettering at my home, I think will be an easy win. About transfers, dont have money, I am -2.2M, all my profits goes to wages :P.