how can getting a gold championship team be fair

hi all got home from work today to find G/C 150 CREATED !!

and over 130 teams gone !! as i work every week day and the last 4 championships have been created in the day it has been 7 months !!

since a G/C WAS CREATED THAT I COULD ACTUALY HAVE ANY CHANCE OF GETTING A DECENT OR FAIR !! CHANCE OF A TEAM

i just wondered if any else had this problem

i know it seems like i am moaning but it is over 12 months since i had a new g/c team gold 114 and i fancy and would like a new one

but this system seems very unfair

unless by fluke your on the right page at thr right time

Re: how can getting a gold championship team be fair

and over 130 teams gone !! as i work every week day and the last 4 championships have been created in the day it has been 7 months !!

since a G/C WAS CREATED THAT I COULD ACTUALY HAVE ANY CHANCE OF GETTING A DECENT OR FAIR !! CHANCE OF A TEAM

i know it seems like i am moaning but it is over 12 months since i had a new g/c team gold 114 and i fancy and would like a new one

One of the many reasons why my mates and I are no longer gold members, was looking to see what would happen with 150 as they left it so long, so thought maybe there would be an announcement like what I suggested to them when I was a gold member.

Yes this is a miner winge that most wont care about including those at SM, but its a very good point, SM have to make an announcement of some sort and not just pounce a GC on people, never know if that comes back so may I.

agree with u trying to get RM for ages:mad:

It's not surprising this has come up. Previously they used to created them during peak weekday times at about 6pm when most people would be at home after work or school and announced them but this resulted in a huge surge of members coming onto the site at one time, which the servers can't cope with and will cause it to, at best, slow down considerably. That's why the reserve team function was brought in but I'm not sure that was a hit with people (it wasn't with me) becaise you had to pay just to get the team you wanted. I haven't seen that being used for a while, actually. So now they are doing something that was mooted around when CGs were created at set time, which is they are created at absolute random. Of course it's a fluke but at the rate they are created even if they did set times again it'd still be rather unlikely you'll get a decent team.

I think the system is fine as it is. Sparsely created GCs means they tend to have a hifger percentage of managed teams (almost all teams in England were taken from divisions 1 right down to 5) and random times prevent issues arising when they do come out so people who go for the teams they want will actually get them. The only thing I'd say is to spread the times out a bit as a lot of them have been during the middle of the day when I have school. Good job I'm on a long holiday now. :)

• 1 year later...

If I don't get a decent Gold Championship team when my subscription is up for renewal I will quit.

What about people in other timezones like GMT +4 or -4 and beyond?

The current system may appear to be fair if you are unemployed or not working or bunking school...

Its a tough call but its their game, making them tons of cash so they should address the issue...

:mad:

Let's face it, the good teams go because people have paid the site money in order to get them. I'd never buy a gold membership because I'm a) not that sad B) prefer to build teams rather than have players rated 94+ already in my first 11.

The feature of looking up available teams is good, I managed to get Juventus in the first season and had only lost Buffon (replaced him with Cech). My 1st team is just over 92 average with a tonne of promising youth.