Need Help 4 Defence

I've recently taken over a Spurs team and i need to rebuild it.Now I am facing some troubles about some defenders to decide whether i shud keep em or not.the players r Garay,Assou-Ekkoto and Bassong.I dont know if their rating is safe or not.As far as I think,none of em cud be rated 93+ in the future.So I want to sell at least 1 of em.i need fund to bring in better defenders.My other defenders r-Bale,Vidal,Phil Jones,Varane,Corluca.So pls help me decide.

And can anyone tell me a young defender worth around 2m and will rise to 85+ rating in the future?

Re: Need Help 4 Defence

I've recently taken over a Spurs team and i need to rebuild it.Now I am facing some troubles about some defenders to decide whether i shud keep em or not.the players r Garay' date='Assou-Ekkoto and Bassong.I dont know if their rating is safe or not.As far as I think,none of em cud be rated 93+ in the future.So I want to sell at least 1 of em.i need fund to bring in better defenders.My other defenders r-Bale,Vidal,Phil Jones,Varane,Corluca.So pls help me decide.

And can anyone tell me a young defender worth around 2m and will rise to 85+ rating in the future?

Garay. Bassong actually has a relatively small chance of playing and Ekotto's a regular. Albiol can't get into the Madrid defense and he's much better then Garay is.

Bertrand is being linked to a loan deal to a smaller Premier League club. If he gets the game time an 85 shouldn't be ruled out.

Lichaj. Has been good for the US, and hopefully can see more game time at Villa/On Loan.

Re: Need Help 4 Defence

Here's the players to sell :

Garay

Corluka

Assou-Ekotto is one of the most underrated players in Premier Leauge and one of the best players in Tottenham !

Bassong is worth holding onto, otherwise I'd try and swap him for Mateo Musacchio !

Vidal is good and He'll keep his rating for a few years.

Bale is an exceptional talent, and aslong as he remains free of injuries he can easily be a 91 or 92 !

Jones & Varane are 2 talents that I'd hold onto ! Varane has signed with Real Madrid and Jones has recently signed with Utd ! SO They are really worth holding onto !

Good D-men for the future are the follwing:

Pietro Perdichizzi

Muhamed Besic

Laywin Kurzawa

Richie Towell

Paul Black

Jake Bidwell

Alexander Milosevic - Liverpool is currently scouting him !

Musa Cagiran

Ben Mee

Laurens De Bock

Lasse Sobiech

Pier Barrios