Brazilian cheap prospects (70-79)

argala

according to first 5 matches played, here you have some players who have accumulate several minutes and appearences in Brazilian Serie A. I don't follow at all Brazilian football, so i revewed ONLY stats. BTW, is too soon to know how much they can rise, however (especially for Gold Championship users) this is the best moment to buy these players, before other users can steal you :)

EDUARDO, Luiz CB 18 75

WILLIAN, Gomes Fwd 24 78

HÉBER, Araújo CF 19 75

NEM, Wellington AM/LM 19 75

JUNINHO, Evanildo LB/LM 21 78

SOUTTO, Fillipe DM/LB 20 75

GIOVANNI, Augusto AM/Wing 21 78

ZEN, Lucas CB/DM 20 75

JOMAR, Lourenço CB 18 75

GALHARDO, Rafael RB/RM 19 77

LEANDRO, Moura Fwd/AM 18 75

SAIMON, Tormen CB 20 75

LINS, Brito CF 23 75

OSCAR, Emboaba AM/Wing 19 78

JUAN, Guilherme CB 20 78

POSSEBON, Rodrigo DM/CM 22 77

VINICIUS, Simon CB 24 75

AVINE, Cardoso LB/LM 23 78

CARLETO, Thiago LB/LM 22 77

GERALDO, Bartolomeu AM/Wing 19 75

WILLIAN, Farias DM 22 75

OSVALDO, Lourenço Fwd 24 77

EUSEBIO, Oliveira LB/LM 25 77

RAMON, Anselmo CF 22 75

ALEKSANDER, Douglas Gk 20 75

Re: Brazilian cheap prospects (70-79)

Scratch out Jomar, Possebon and Vinicius Simon for now as well as a few others, like Geraldo.

Before you post something like this, it's good to check and see which teams are not fielding their A teams. Vasco, Coritiba and Santos are 3 of them.

Scratch out Jomar' date=' Possebon and Vinicius Simon for now as well as a few others, like Geraldo.

Before you post something like this, it's good to check and see which teams are not fielding their A teams. Vasco, Coritiba and Santos are 3 of them.[/quote']

Possebon will still rise though to atleast 80, along with league minutes, he also has CL minutes.

Possebon will still rise though to atleast 80' date=' along with league minutes, he also has CL minutes.[/quote']

Very limited minutes. All, in fact, before the arrival of Charles. Fact is, there will be no sustained rise, because Possebon isn't anywhere near the first team.

What about Aparecido Wellington? A 20 year old CM/DM currently rated 78. He's got the full 450 mins for Sao Paulo. If you consider that Sao Paulos average rating is about 85 - 86 I would guess he's in for a nice rise if he keep on getting playtime.

Scratch out Jomar' date=' Possebon and Vinicius Simon for now as well as a few others, like Geraldo.

Before you post something like this, it's good to check and see which teams are not fielding their A teams. Vasco, Coritiba and Santos are 3 of them.[/quote']

before you post something like this, namely a acid comment, it's good to read the preamble: "I don't follow at all Brazilian football, so i revewed ONLY stats".

Fact: these players have played several minutes and IF they keep playing they can have a really good rise. If they don't, they probably have a small rise (in most cases a +1 is assured). I use to play in really competitive Gold championships, so if you wait more to buy these guys who are now free agents, you won't be able to buy anyone. In this kind of setup is better buy now players, and if they won't play anymore you can swap them later.

A month ago, you released this list: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1550752&postcount=376

noone complained you because was too early to predict the raise.. just try and do the same. peace

Very limited minutes. All' date=' in fact, before the arrival of Charles. Fact is, there will be no sustained rise, because Possebon isn't anywhere near the first team.[/quote']

Got around 500 Seri A minutes to his name, will rise to 80.

before you post something like this' date=' namely a acid comment, it's good to read the preamble: "[b']I don't follow at all Brazilian football, so i revewed ONLY stats[/b]".

Fact: these players have played several minutes and IF they keep playing they can have a really good rise. If they don't, they probably have a small rise (in most cases a +1 is assured). I use to play in really competitive Gold championships, so if you wait more to buy these guys who are now free agents, you won't be able to buy anyone. In this kind of setup is better buy now players, and if they won't play anymore you can swap them later.

A month ago, you released this list: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1550752&postcount=376

noone complained you because was too early to predict the raise.. just try and do the same. peace

Apologies for attempting to improve your post by informing readers of a situation that wasn't mentionned.

My list was not posted based on stats though. Geraldo and Possebon were listed as long term risers alongside others such as Bernard Duarte. I made no illusions of saying that they are all short-term risers. I also have seen them all play multiple times, which might just give me that little extra credibility to post something about long-term risers.

Also, my list was not posted based on the Brasileirao. The inclusion of Bernard Duarte was based on last season's under 20 Mineirao. Marcos Rocha was based on this season's senior Mineirao. Felipe Bezerra on this season's Goias state league. Nikao based on the 2010 Copa Sao Paulo. Lucas Zen based on the six nations U20 tournament. Elias the 2011 Copa Sao Paulo. Galhardo the 2009 U20 World Cup and 2010 U20 Brasileiro. Junior Vicosa and Rychely the 2010 Serie B. I can go on...

Also, your list seems eerily similar to mine, wouldn't you say? Osvaldo is the only fresh face, pretty much. Aleks too, but he would've been on my list if Renan had transferred by then, seeing as I've spoken of him incessantly since then. Vincius Simon isn't worth getting just yet, IMO, and Anselmo Ramon, while he is getting his chance and getting minutes, appears to be failing quite badly. I have no confidence in him at all.

Also' date=' your list seems eerily similar to mine, wouldn't you say?[/b']

that's enough. Are you serious? you posted a nearly 60 names list one month ago. By the way, for risers hunters, a quite useless list, because a lot of them are not in DB, and you don't specify which one is short term and which is not. NOONE has copied your blessed list, i did mine reviewing in 30 minutes Serie A stats. Would be longer copy your list, cream off players, and adding some more you didn't put in your list. By the way, due to reputation gained, probably others forum users found it interesting. As you have a ph.d. in brazilian football, just ignore it.

that's enough. Are you serious? you posted a nearly 60 names list one month ago. By the way' date=' for risers hunters, a quite useless list, because a lot of them are not in DB, and you don't specify which one is short term and which is not. NOONE has copied your blessed list, i did mine reviewing in 30 minutes Serie A stats. Would be longer copy your list, cream off players, and adding some more you didn't put in your list. By the way, due to reputation gained, probably others forum users found it interesting. As you have a ph.d. in brazilian football, just ignore it.[/quote']

I didn't post a list for risers hunters. Never pretended to. I don't even play SM, I have no idea who is rated what and I don't really care. I just came here to point out that some, like Vinicius Simon, Geraldo and Possebon, will not be starters until some major changes occur at their squads, and others, like JOMAR, are a complete waste of space at this point.

I am commenting on your points in a public forum, where discussion is the foundation of the community.

Fair dues about the list though. I shouldn't've gone that far. If you would've copied mine, you wouldn't've missed Dudu Araxa.

I didn't post a list for risers hunters. Never pretended to. I don't even play SM' date=' I have no idea who is rated what and I don't really care. I just came here to point out that some, like Vinicius Simon, Geraldo and Possebon, will not be starters until some major changes occur at their squads, and others, like JOMAR, are a complete waste of space at this point.

I am [b']commenting[/b] on your points in a public forum, where discussion is the foundation of the community.

Fair dues about the list though. I shouldn't've gone that far. If you would've copied mine, you wouldn't've missed Dudu Araxa.

Fellas, chill out a little bit.

We all know that Insider & Ravekeeper know more about Brazilian football that every other SM player put together. They don't play the game, fair enough, and are interested in the actual football, not ratings.

However, alot of us on here don't watch every League in the world (some of us have other things to do and also have wives/girlfriends to keep happy!) and appreciate lists of risers.

Player ratings are the most important part of SM for many so any opinions on risers are welcomed, even if they are purely based on stats (the SM researchers we know rely on stats first and foremost).

People use the forum in different ways, no point falling out over it.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1487863&postcount=1g

My granny used to say: "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone" :)

yeah but south africa is hardly guna have a big effect on the game, if ever to be reviewed...

i have created lists in the past, a chile one but only when it was on the review list and i had picked up the best risers beforehand ;)

and id like to point out they are much more researched too..

I think he does a good job, I really aprretiate it. If you don't like it - don't read it. There a enough threads in this forum.

I do not understand why people always think competive when others offer help or hints.

I think he does a good job' date=' I really aprretiate it. If you don't like it - don't read it. There a enough threads in this forum.

I do not understand why people always think competive when others offer help or hints.[/quote']

yeah but my point is do them when the league is up for review, not 5 games into the season. oh well, i guess it just makes the game more fun when these threads increase hype on players with minutes and there is a mad dash to sign them and they either flop as the season goes on or get a lower than expected rise.

• 3 weeks later...

that's enough. Are you serious? you posted a nearly 60 names list one month ago. By the way' date=' for risers hunters, a quite useless list, because a lot of them are not in DB, and you don't specify which one is short term and which is not. NOONE has copied your blessed list, i did mine reviewing in 30 minutes Serie A stats. Would be longer copy your list, cream off players, and adding some more you didn't put in your list. By the way, due to reputation gained, probably others forum users found it interesting. As you have a ph.d. in brazilian football, just ignore it.[/quote']

I ask you the same question - are YOU serious?

If you are unable to take constructive comments from possibly the most knowledgeable forumer within the sm community, you really shouldn't bother posting.

Insider provides invaluable information on up & coming prospects that most of us have never heard of. It puts them on the radar for those of us who can be bothered to follow up and progress HIS research. It then gives us the opportunity to "Steal the March" on those "Riser Hunters" (leeches) who purely seek lists of "Gimmees" - grow up!