Neymar

While my CB are:

Mertasacker

Vermaelem

Bruno Alves

REINARTZ

VERTONGHEN

RANOCCHIA

Its an old gameworld where top players are at 8 or less clubs while money also can't buy top players. Any opinions

Re: Rooney Or Vidic?

Get Vidic' date=' your defence isn't very good while your attack is good anyway and has quality depth.[/quote']

True, Alves cant really go up at Zenit, Merta needs to move, Vermaelem needs to play and the others need more time to go up. Just gunna wait for more replies.

Pato should go up soon but its been ages since his last rating change. Can rossi be a 92+ STR (never seen him play) and neymar looks class but needs to move

Sorry stupid wikipedia lol :P

He's 30 in October though. I'd still try and get another player in the deal as Vidic will be 5 years older then.

4 years, rooney is 26 in OCT. Anyway thats not the points as others said my defense isnt that good. I can afford to let rooney go as ive got messi, pato and rossi with neymar on the rise in a few years.

If i was in any other situation i wouldnt do this deal. Now i can't be greedy

Bradford thanks for your consideration and support for me

normally i'd say hold on to rooney, but with the other guys you've got you won't exactly miss him,

i would however see if you can get a different trade in on rooney

not because of vidic's age but

because he's only 1 player and if players are hard to come by getting 2 lower rated younger potential risers might be a wiser move if possible.

4 years' date=' rooney is 26 in OCT. Anyway thats not the points as others said my defense isnt that good. I can afford to let rooney go as ive got messi, pato and rossi with neymar on the rise in a few years.

If i was in any other situation i wouldnt do this deal. Now i can't be greedy

Bradford thanks for your consideration and support for me[/quote']

Rooney is 26 in late October whilst Vidic is 30 in early October. So it is 5 years at one point :P (albeit only for a few weeks lol). The reason i said 5 was to try and stress the point of age.

Yeah, i agree with your defence being weak in comparison to your attack, just i'd probably be greedy and try and squeeze out a youngster in the deal too.

Ive been offered Vidic for Rooney however im stuck what do to

My strikers ATM are:

Messi

Rooney

Pato

Rossi

Neymar

While my CB are:

Mertasacker

Vermaelem

Bruno Alves

REINARTZ

VERTONGHEN

RANOCCHIA

Its an old gameworld where top players are at 8 or less clubs while money also can't buy top players. Any opinions

i would do this, your forwards are just going to get concerned if you keep rooney anyway.

get vidic, then sell the defender he replaces if you can :)