Sign in to follow this  
MUFC1

QUICK QUICK QUICK Toulalan for Pastore ?

Re: QUICK QUICK QUICK Toulalan for Pastore ?

I have Toulalan' date=' he is a first team player for me, should i swap him for Pastore? straight sway no cash[/quote']

Bad deal. You are selling a 92 to get a 90 that won't rise while at Palermo. Try and get more in the deal.

I would do it,Pastore is huge talent,and Toulalan is just getting Old,he will keep dropping,and Palermo is better club then Malaga,and Pastore can also leave Palermo this summer.

I would do it' date='Pastore is huge talent,and Toulalan is just getting Old,he will keep dropping,and Palermo is better club then Malaga,and Pastore can also leave Palermo this summer.[/quote']

I disagree with you there my friend, Toulalan is only 27 and still a great great player !

Players does not have too be young to get a rating increase you know ;) Just look at balzaretti ! He's 29 and increasing !

I think that if the Malaga manager can put together a good team that work well together, they can go very far, and I think Toulalan will atleast keep his rating for a season or 2 more.

Now, onto you're question, Toulalan is a first team player you say, do you have coverage for him if you swap him ?

And do you really need Pastore ?

Personally I would keep hold of Toulalan.

I would make the deal.Pastore is young and very talanted ,so defenetly he will grow much in the future.Toulalan ha 27 years and at Malaga he can only drop.But it depends what position you need in midfield.

Are people forgetting that Malaga have been taken over by the same owner as Manchester City. That club has potential.

I agree with you but you need time to build a strong team. Maybe a year or two.

I agree with you but you need time to build a strong team. Maybe a year or two.

If they do well like get around the top 7 I think he will be able to keep his rating. Pastore is 90 so the deal he has been offered is pretty poor.

If they do well like get around the top 7 I think he will be able to keep his rating. Pastore is 90 so the deal he has been offered is pretty poor.

I would sell a player like Toulalan for a great talent like Pastore. But this is only my opinion and it's my stile of playng.I like to have on my team young players that will raise in the future .

Doubt that Malaga will be really good in their first season with big names so Toulalan will probably drop to 91 while Pastore could rise to 91 though will probably be tough too. In the end I'd probably do it if you have good cover for Toulalan though, as Pastore is a huge talent wanted by much and could be useful in a deal for even better players.