Tactic help needed.

kupest

I dont seem to win , thought its only been 4 games, but my shots have been very low. I have used a 4-3-2-1 and a 4-3-3 which havnt worked. I checked the forum and it seems 4-2-3-1 seems the best option. Still suggestions are welcome.

Here is my team ( best players)

Llorente - 91 (CF)

Balzeratti - 90 (LB/LM)

Pedro Leon - 89 ( on loan) (RM/Wing)

Xabi Prieto - 89 (RM/Wing)

Matri - 89 (CF)

Alan Dzaegov - 89 ( loan) (AM/CM)

Y'm Vila - 90 (loan) (CM/DM)

Mohammed Sissoko- 89 (CM/DM)

Nacho Monreal - 89 (LB)

S.Distin - 89 (CB)

coulibaly - 89 (CB)

A. Hinkel - 87 (RB)

Rolando - 90 (CB)

Gentner - 88 (Mid)

Frey - 91 (GK)

So should I buy anyone and who? I know I need a RB, would Luis Perea be good for it?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Re: Tactic help needed.

4-2-3-1 isn't a reliable formation to use, the best are 4-4-2, 3-5-2 and 4-3-2-1 with the right tactics. if your playing a better team than yourself or a similar rated one, use 4-4-2 with a defensive or v. defensive depending on how much better they are than you, use hard tackling and slow mentality the rest on normal. also tick counter attack, tight marking and men behind the ball.

if you are slightly better than whoever you are playing play 3-5-2 with defensive mentality, hard tackling, direct passing, through the middle, slow temple, and own half pressure, tick counter attack, men-behind the ball, tight marking and target man. make the target man your best striker or if you have a cf and both your strikers are equal rated, tick him.

if you are much better than your opponent use 4-3-2-1 and leave everything normal and tick all the ones from above with the target man being the '1' of your formation

if you can dig deep for some cash and sign mauricio isla