Sign in to follow this  
Mr - Hammer

West Ham United's Rise Back To The Big Time! (EC7832)

Re: West Ham United's Rise Back To The Big Time! (EC7832)

west-ham-united.gif

article-1033248-01E07B5F00000578-775_468x533.jpg

Ex Star Coming Home To Help New Manager!

It is now know that Joe Cole is under going a medical at Upton Park, the 29 year old who had a stint at West Ham from 1994-2003 has said coming back to the Hammers was always on his mind, he wanted to play for the East London side again and after falling out of the ranks at Liverpool he jumped on the chance to join the Championship side. Many are saying West Ham are going all out to get back in to the Premier League but players like Nolan and Cole will say thay should be there and thay will do all thay can this season to help the squad back up.

New manager Harry Redknapp has said this is a dream job he is happy to come back to the team he spent his playing days as a youth at as well as getting 7 years of 1st team football from 1965-72. He also managed the London side form 1994-01 and that is why people wanted the Hammer grate back.

Many say he started his days as a top coach here now he will have to do it all again after being sacked from Tottenham this summer.

_39366859_cole270.jpg

Cole Says He Had The Chose!

Re: West Ham United's Rise Back To The Big Time! (EC7832)

west-ham-united.gif

article-1296540-0A85BA92000005DC-960_468x286.jpg

Joe Cole Joins West Ham In 2 Year Deal!

Today Joe Cole 29 has joined West Ham United in a 2 year deal after just one season with Liverpool, the Championship side welcomed the 29 year old back after some time away from Upton Park and manager Redknapp has said this is a grate signing for our team. The Liverpool winger joined in a 6.8M raid from the EPL team and it could be called one of the best deals in the Championship this season, many Hammer fans have thanked the 29 year old for coming home and already 7,500 shirts with his number 7 kit on have been sold with in 1H of him being signed for the team.

Joe Cole had this to say about the move down a league:

I would like to say thanks to the Liverpool fans for the time thay give me last season but I was not getting 1st team football there, I am now back home were my football days started, Redknapp is a grate manager and that is the deal that got me here yes the fan base is one of the best but we have a lot still to do before getting back to the EPL and all I know now is we are one step closer to the EPL with players like Upson and Parker letting press no after the manager thay will be sticking around.