GC 150 - German League Thread

How there are a lot of forumers that are in the German League, i decided to create this thread for all of us discuss, put match previews, match reviews...

It would be very nice if everyone that is a manager of a German team, posted his name and the name of the team that he is in.

Manager/ Team:

Dylan Ritchie - Hoffenhein

MR - Hammer - HSV

Re: GC 150 - German League Thread

Sorry for double post, but ;

The offer for Mikel SAN JOSE of Athletic Club from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Paying a steepish price in my eyes, but needed an 88 or above CB, so San Jose fits the bill. Paying Firmino + Compper.

This means that Simunic can leave. Won't ask for much at all, maybe a younger lower rated player, or two 80+ players.

hamburgrect.jpg

harry-redknapp_1631081c.jpg

Redknapp Signs 2 Year Deal With HSV!

After leaving Tottenham this summer Harry Redknapp has been looking for a new club, the English man was linked with West Ham United but after heading to Germany he was signed by Hamburger SV on a 2 year deal. There German side who ended there 8th last season will be aiming for more this year round and coach Redknapp has said he has some main aims.

Isaac-Vorsah.jpg

German Teams Come To Deal!

It is now known HSV are close to the signing of CB Isaac Vorsah, the 23 year old is looking to move after there new coach came in and it seems Redknapp has came to a deal to sign the young CB he has said he could be a key player here.

dfbbeck_DW_Sport_G_1088185p.jpg

German RB Moving to HSV This Season!

It is also known German RB Andreas Beck is on his way to HSV the German 24 year old has said this is a grate move for him he is moving to a grate team with a good background and he hopes his squad can get to the top 4 this season. Manager Redknapp has said he hopes the young Defender dose well here and can help us up the league table this season.

hamburgrect.jpg

Daniel-Sturridge-celebrates-Chelsea-v-Preston_2410549.jpg

English Young Gun Moving To Germany!

In a 10M switch English 21 year old Daniel Sturridge is on his way to HSV. The young star who spent last season on loan at Bolton has said he is really happy to be joining up with English CB Michael Mancienne who also joined this summer from Chelsea, coach Redknapp has said the young Striker should fit in well here our main aim is a top 4 finish and with him in the squad this can happen.

It is already know to fans Berg will be shipped out for 14.9M to pay for the young Striker and manager Redknapp has said it was a price he was willing to pay to bring in such a class young Striker.

20100217005421_marcusberg.jpg

Star Leaving To Pave Way For Young Star ST!

Sorry for double post

not meaning to be disrepectful but this is getting out of hand.

we have 3-4 forum threads for GM 150.

so this means that forumers will have to post in 2-3 threads to get deals done???

do we really need this much spam i don't thing so

we have a thread for ALL deals & match reports lets keep that way please.

not meaning to be disrepectful but this is getting out of hand.

we have 3-4 forum threads for GM 150.

so this means that forumers will have to post in 2-3 threads to get deals done???

do we really need this much spam i don't thing so

we have a thread for ALL deals & match reports lets keep that way please.

haha' date=' okay, fair enough, but why just pick out on me?? I am not the only one incase you haven't noticed....

The German thread is for people with [b']GERMAN[/b] teams to read, and the GC150 main thread is for EVERYONE to read.

haha' date=' okay, fair enough, but why just pick out on me?? I am not the only one incase you haven't noticed....

The German thread is for people with [b']GERMAN[/b] teams to read, and the GC150 main thread is for EVERYONE to read.

i'm not picking on you but as a whole in this game world of 150.

to me if you want a seprate german league why not just do match reports and transfers in,just change the title and this will not add any confusion.

just that i've noticed that mr.hammer is in the german league! we get enough spam from him already just don't want it to get any worse :P

i'm not picking on you but as a whole in this game world of 150.

to me if you want a seprate german league why not just do match reports and transfers in' date='just change the title and this will not add any confusion.

just that i've noticed that mr.hammer is in the german league! we get enough spam from him already just don't want it to get any worse :P[/quote']

I see where you're coming from, but this thread is for match reports and discussions;)

Anyway, we're spamming up the thread by sitting here arguing, so we need to stop;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...