Sign in to follow this  
JT26!

New Forum Filled World Championship

Re: New Forum Filled World Championship

Reserved LILLE :)

Mario Focsa takes control of Lille OSC.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Lille OSC were founded in 1944 and play their home games at Grimonprez-Jooris in Lille. The club is also known as Les Dogues. They have a rivalry with RC Lens

Ergh, I've been sat here refreshing the page since 6 every 30 seconds to a minute, what I didn't realise was the game world had opened but the little thing hadn't scrolled down so it didn't show World Championshop 11019 and I didn't notice. Took me about 5 minutes to notice and I missed out on all the teams I wanted, got Liverpool in my basket, not sure if I'm going to go through with it or not though.

Anyone know what the golden reserve number is for this?

By that I mean' date=' how many teams to be reserved before it randomly opens?

With so many teams being reserved and fast, could it open properly today I wonder....[/quote']

English Championship 7777 was opened about 2 hours after it was brought, I think about 40 forumers reserved :)

I said to myself

Dont go for Man Utd because I wont really sell anyone and they havent got a goalkeeper

So I was happy to take Barcelona or Inter, but who did I get???

The Manchester United chairman has appointed Rhys Evans as the clubs new manager

Couldnt resist them :DB)

English Championship 7777 was opened about 2 hours after it was brought' date=' I think about 40 forumers reserved :)[/quote']

Cheers for that.

I've got my shortlist down to 6 clubs. If I get one of them I'll be happy, a certain 2 and I'll be very very happy.