Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: (Please Read) NEW FORUM FILLED EC

I'm in for sure' date='maybe we can create a competitve championship again.

EDIT: Doesn't matter the number when it's a competitve championship.[/quote']

I agree that it doesn't really matter about the number but 8000 is catchy and a few weeks away which gives forumers enough time to get interested or choose to join.

So so many of these. from ec1 to ec106 to ec7345 to ec2933 to ec7777 to ec7046 to ec5579.. personally think its better keeping these and keeping them fuller rather everyone having their own.

people should rather do different setups rather than boring old english

just personal opinion

So so many of these. from ec1 to ec106 to ec7345 to ec2933 to ec7777 to ec7046 to ec5579.. personally think its better keeping these and keeping them fuller rather everyone having their own.

just personal opinion

Either your interested or not, we don't want your opinion.

I'll put again my ideea with Spanish Filled championship on 2nd place and try to make this championship competitive and maybe after my ideea with spanish championship will be up.

Fair enough

then take me as not interested :)

Sure but I wasn't angry with you haha, I just didn't want people quoting to that saying there opinion then starting an argument :)

We cool? :)

Love,

Melbourne Heart :P

just personal opinion

Well the non-English forum championships I've seen in my short time here' date=' were Duffmans World Championship, which ended up being a custom before dying of death, Brazillian 4209, which started OK but has fizzled out, and MUTD trying to get a Spanish Championship going but it's yet to get off the ground, the only successful ones I've seen were ECs and GCs.

And I'm in, by the way.

*EDIT*

Sure but I wasn't angry with you haha, I just didn't want people quoting to that saying there opinion then starting an argument :)

Woopsie. :D

Well the non-English forum championships I've seen in my short time here' date=' were Duffmans World Championship, which ended up being a custom before dying of death, Brazillian 4209, which started OK but has fizzled out, and MUTD trying to get a Spanish Championship going but it's yet to get off the ground, the only successful ones I've seen were ECs and GCs.

And I'm in, by the way.

*EDIT*

Woopsie. :D[/quote']

All good bud :) And good to see you interested aswell :)

And also the other setups die after a while ;).

Back on topic, no more arguments/opinions :)

I am interested if it's 8000, busy and if I can find a good club on the launch day. I am not sure if this game world needs to be 'marketed' like lucky sevens 7777, because you need to attract 116 people. :)

I am interested if it's 8000' date=' busy and if I can find a good club on the launch day. I am not sure if this game world needs to be 'marketed' like lucky sevens 7777, because you need to attract 116 people. :)[/quote']

I understand, good to have you interested :)

Im interested

Thanks for the interest :)

I am interested if it's 8000' date=' busy and if I can find a good club on the launch day. I am not sure if this game world needs to be 'marketed' like lucky sevens 7777, because you need to attract 116 people. :)[/quote']
Im interested
I love the 8000 signature. Very bold and striking. You could also market it as EC8K.

Thanks mate appreciate it! If this setup goes on' date=' Ill make the discussion thread etc EC8k :) Thanks for the idea :)

Aye I'll be interested .. Gonna go for a big team, little ones are getting a bit boring now :L

Go for any team you like :) Thanks for the interest!