English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Does anyone want to sign Christian Montano from West Ham? Fwd/AM rated 75 and 19 years old.

Been trying to use him in a p/e as he is worth over £1,000,000 but cant find the right deal to use him in so might be easier to sell. Looking for around £500k if anyone is interested.

Spurs got another loan or 2 if anyone needs them? First team football needs to be guaranteed....

For a Premier League (div 1) or Championship (div 2) team Adem Ljajcic 87 rated.

Reson I dont loan to lower leagues is because I dont agree with it i.e. Lukaku at Yeovil :rolleyes: (its cheating! )

Also if someone can loan me a LB 80+ (any age) they can have Walker on loan, VM or PM me if this interests you and you have a LB 80+

I destroyed Aldershot 4-0' date=' looks like it will be a generally easy season for Swindon B)[/quote']

Good Job , your team was very superior to mine:p

This season i aim to avoid relegation , I don't have the best squad but Im confident that we can survive.

Some new signings:

The offer for Lisandro MAGALLAN of Gimnasia la Plata from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Robin KNOCHE of VfL Wolfsburg from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My new CB pairing :)

The offer for Édson RIVERA of Sporting de Braga from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Rivera will join Hotter and Gallardo in the Mid:)

Football_League_Championship.png

Reading 1-3 Brighton and Hove Albion

Predicted: 2-0

T.Burlak 33

J.Tabb 43

B.Sare 55

V.Ibarbo 63

Man of the Match: V.Ibarbo

Possession

49% 51%

Total Shots

6 16

Shots On Target

5 8

Corners

5 6

Yellow Cards

0 0

Red Cards

0 0

To be honest I don't know how that happened considering the team I put out. Absolutely amazed. Terrible performance by us, but that's football.... no, wait, that's soccermanager.

Anyway, I am not going to take anything away from Brighton, they were fantastic. Well played Taylor.

Time to sign some more players!

Spurs got another loan or 2 if anyone needs them? First team football needs to be guaranteed....

For a Premier League (div 1) or Championship (div 2) team Adem Ljajcic 87 rated.

Reson I dont loan to lower leagues is because I dont agree with it i.e. Lukaku at Yeovil :rolleyes: (its cheating! )

Also if someone can loan me a LB 80+ (any age) they can have Walker on loan' date=' VM or PM me if this interests you and you have a LB 80+[/quote']

Would really love Ljajic he wouldn't just start for me, he'd be the lynchpin of my midfield!

Northampton Town1-3 Crawley Town

S.MASTERTON 9

S.MASTERTON 33

D.BOYATA 44

J.ALIADIERE 85

Man of the Match:D.BOYATA

Possession

38% 62%

Total Shots

23 13

Corners

6 5

Yellow Cards

1 1

Red Cards

0 0

I Know We Were Lucky On This Game Nut It's Football I'm For Thos Win Becaues It Was My First Match In SM and It Was My First Win! I'm Girl But I Know A Lot Of Thing From Football We Going To Be Ready To Beat Bristol Rovers(unmanaged) [Mon 5 Sep]

My First Sign IN This Setup :)

Transfer Message

Raphael HOLZHAUSER has completed his move to Crawley Town from VfB Stuttgart for £1,206,000 plus David HUNT

Crewe 2-2 Barnet

Unexpected point' date=' both teams had men sent off and one of my signings picked up an injury:/ Other signings Rafinha Alcantra and Julian Schwardof got my goals:)[/quote']

You have more advantage though...mine was sent off on 45 mins, while yours was 86...overall satisfied though, since this is my 1st ever game...good game! :)

Football_League_Championship.png

Reading 1-3 Brighton and Hove Albion

Predicted: 2-0

T.Burlak 33

J.Tabb 43

B.Sare 55

V.Ibarbo 63

Man of the Match: V.Ibarbo

Possession

49% 51%

Total Shots

6 16

Shots On Target

5 8

Corners

5 6

Yellow Cards

0 0

Red Cards

0 0

To be honest I don't know how that happened considering the team I put out. Absolutely amazed. Terrible performance by us' date=' but that's football.... no, wait, that's soccermanager.

Anyway, I am not going to take anything away from Brighton, they were fantastic. Well played Taylor.

Time to sign some more players![/center']

Not always about signing players mate, most of my side is unheard of and under 23:eek:

Im sure you will come good, its just the first game

4th time lucky and we finally have a striker to partner Hulk...

The offer for Luiz ADRIANO of Shakhtar from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Missed out on Falcao, Quagliarella and Forlan, but this guy isn't too shabby;)

Guest scotchegg

Also if someone can loan me a LB 80+ (any age) they can have Walker on loan' date=' VM or PM me if this interests you and you have a LB 80+[/quote']

im after a right back on loan,, you can take lowry for walker?

Glad to see this set up filled with some really good managers.Gonna keep my eye on it and may even take out a gm to join if any clubs become available.:)

add me as friend in game and i'll invite you if i see free clubs!i'm mahya 7Sang !

Northampton Town1-3 Crawley Town

S.MASTERTON 9

S.MASTERTON 33

D.BOYATA 44

J.ALIADIERE 85

Man of the Match:D.BOYATA

Possession

38% 62%

Total Shots

23 13

Corners

6 5

Yellow Cards

1 1

Red Cards

0 0

My First Sign IN This Setup :)

Well done on your first win in your first ever game on SM. :)