English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Size 4 in Arial Narrow is tiny!

I think this is better ;)

Or maybe I should just write less?

Try Double Indenting it and [ FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium" ][ /FONT ] Thats how i personally do my reports don't know what others think but it looks smarter in my opinion :) still good report will be subscribing!

Try Double Indenting it and [ FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium" ][ /FONT ] Thats how i personally do my reports don't know what others think but it looks smarter in my opinion :) still good report will be subscribing!

Like this?
It looks much better mate' date=' I also subscribed :D[/quote']
Only the title mate.

Title is in Arial Black, that may be too much if I put it in bold :) Cheers for subscribing anyway :D

Guest <klhepworth.

thanks mate' date=' you know you have a good team with some very good players. i am impressed you have 86, 85, 84 players, who are not loans :eek:[/quote']

Cheers, gonna need them to stay fit all season though if I'm gonna compete with the likes of Swindon. I'm quite pleased with the team I've built considering I joined a little later than most forumers and the majority of players I would have gone for were taken:)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Cheers' date=' gonna need them to stay fit all season though if I'm gonna compete with the likes of Swindon. I'm quite pleased with the team I've built considering I joined a little later than most forumers and the majority of players I would have gone for were taken:)[/quote']

good luck mate :)

Guest <klhepworth.

good luck mate :)

Cheers, you too, I think we can both be looking at the play-offs this year, although I'm sure you fancy yourself for promotion a bit more than I do my side:)

Cheers' date=' you too, I think we can both be looking at the play-offs this year, although I'm sure you fancy yourself for promotion a bit more than I do my side:)[/quote']

i want promotion mate :) you can win promotion too ;)

Took over Braintree Town :)

No cash left' date=' No decent talent signed. I dont know why i take this Bloody Rubbish team :D[/quote']

good luck mate, you are in div 5 i guess :)

AWA i can't post on your wall dont know why.

Radu can't be loaned out so any of the other 88 defenders can be loaned first offer will be accepted :)

mate your chairman doesn't leave me to make a loan offer for none of your 88 rated defenders :confused:

Guest <klhepworth.

i want promotion mate :) you can win promotion too ;)

I think depth's my main problem' date=' hedging my bets on picking up talents when they are added to the DB, as I have a big list of guys to sign that aren't on SM at the moment:L

I didn't fancy my chances at first but if Ryan Mendes can get me goals I'm confident, I need a good start more than anything:)

[b']To everyone else, does anyone have an 80+ LB or midfielder for loan? I've messaged a few people in game and no one's willing to loan me anyone out yet, and I've tried to look at teams that I think have enough depth to cover them or it won't be a loss for them not to have that player. Let's be honest, I can't message everyone so I'm appealing for you to come to me, they'll play every game and I won't cup-tie them if you wish, cheers in advance to anyone who can help[/b]:)

Now that my West Ham is almost done for first team players, Im gonna try and improve the youth squad.

Rasmus FALK JENSEN has completed his move to West Ham United from Odense BK for £440,000

5 starts and 2 sub apperances out of 7 league games this season, scoring in his last game. Also played against Villareal in the Champions League. Should get a nice rise. I would loan him out buy my chairman wont for some reason :confused:

Guest <klhepworth.

Guillermo Rojas 83 Wing/LB

Canthade Rychely 80 FW

Can go on loan until i get injury problems :)

Will accept a offer at at 5 :).

Could I loan Rychely?:)