English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

A few deals for Forest Green today

The offer for Steven HENDRIE of Hamilton Academical from Forest Green Rovers has been accepted along with other club offers. Hamilton Academical will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I saw a thread on this guy and decided to bid. I'll get him as the other bid was 100k and mine was 130k plus two players.

.The offer for Free Agent Ian MCLOUGHLIN from Forest Green Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Needed a better goalkeeper as i dropped three points last night because of my 'keeper. Don't know much about him but he's young and plays for MK Dons.

The offer for Lee WALLACE of Rangers from Forest Green Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Easily my best deal. Trading a real life Forest Green player, rated at 78, for a youngish 84 with potential to rise.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Guest <klhepworth.

Make a offer and ill choose which club needs them the most ;).

He'd be my highest rated forward:)

Oztorun to Barnet and Acquah to Braintree on loan...

Braintree manager can do what he wants with Acquah because I don't need him.About Oztorun already talked with the manager so isn't any problem.

Cheers mate, helped bump my starting XI's ave. rating to 79:D

QPR manager to bag a 2-2 draw with big boys Arsenal last night. All the goals coming in the 2nd half with our equaliser coming in 86th minute from Valbuena, with Pazzini getting the first.

Really happy with that result considering the difference in sides at the start and now.

Hoping externals will come tomorrow so I can add maybe 2 squad players.

Also signed Fulhams new lad, Orlando Sa for cheap as he was a free agent and despite interest from Barnet, he's gone to port vale on loan.