English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

rotherham's biggest test so far is tonight , home to southend.

with this being the first of 3 games in 5 days, the squad depth is certain to be tested.

not only do they have a novice manager but also a clueless one that is going to have to get them through this tough period.

to be in a play off place on sunday morning will mean a happy camp at rotherham.

I think the Ec 7777 Thread is Alot cleaner than This thread, But Besides That,it would be a Shame if some of you top Guys Leave this Set up, Just because the thread is getting Untidy :( i do agree, That the off topic stuff should stop,But dont let that ruin this great set up.

Guest <klhepworth.

The friendly between my Barnet and Arsenal Arsene Wenger's Huddersfield finished 1-1 last night. Despite his team being stronger than mine, me having a man sent off and his side dominating the stats, an 89th minute equaliser from Juan Mascia got me the draw. Temu Pukki gave his team the lead mid-way through the second half:)

I think the Ec 7777 Thread is Alot cleaner than This thread' date=' But Besides That,it would be a Shame if some of you top Guys Leave this Set up, Just because the thread is getting Untidy :( i do agree, That the off topic stuff should stop,But [b']dont let that ruin this great set up[/b].

agree with you

I apologize to all if i posted off topic ! dont let that ruin this great set up pls don't leave this setup we'll clean up this thread ;)

Thank you all

Football_League_Championship.png

Middlesbrough v Reading

Predicted Score: 0-3

No offense to the Middlesbrough coach but I have just looked at his squad and 9 out of 11 first team players are near enough not match fit and he doesn't have much depth, much like me. Also, he has not logged in since the 3rd September. I, however, will be fielding a pretty strong team with new signings; Sergio, Castro and Eliseu all making their Debuts. Kaboré and Giaccherini will start on the bench.

Also, I thought predicting scorers and MotM was a bit weird and unrealistic, you are never going to know who will score and who will preform well, so I have stopped it now.

Guest <klhepworth.

Match report is up for Saturday's match in my thread.

Link is in my signature :)

And for those who are interested' date=' I'm actually in the photo, it was York vs Sunderland, and I'm stood to the left of a load of guys in high vis coats, with the Barnet manager ;)[/quote']

15 minutes of fame!

FINALLY A WIN FOR BURY!

Bury 3-2 AFC Bournemouth

D.HØEGH 39

H.SON 53

C.FIERRO 67

Half Time

(1 - 1)

A.BARRETT 8

S.GREGORY 46

Eugenio Cernenchi steered Bury to victory against AFC Bournemouth.

Bury beat AFC Bournemouth 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Fierro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Son and Høegh were also amongst the goalscorers.

Guest <klhepworth.

First defeat of the season for Barnet, a 1-0 home defeat against Ghora's Port Vale. I was expecting this in all honesty, missing key players to injury and fitness:rolleyes:

Brentford 2-3 Yeovil :)

I decided play Lukaku tonight as he was totally fit after i rested him at the weekend, Never subbed him off, decided i was goin play him wednesday aswell n sub him off next game, Good idea aswell Hes picked two goals up grabbing the win at Brentford, I am now back at the top of the league.

Possession

46% 54%

Total Shots

12 10

Shots On Target

6 8

Corners

3 7

Yellow Cards

1 1

Red Cards

0 0