Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Drew 1-1 with Rob's Carlisle :P Pretty pleased with that' date='we both had 10 Men and we both slip down the table, but only by 2 Points :) well done Mate[/quote']

Second team has done well for me so far, so that's a very good result in my view. Your back-up side is far better, as you had more to work with, so that's one point gained for me.. :D

Good game fella.

Very happy with our opening to the season!

Blimey, my second team is performing better than my first team :eek::D

We batter Oldham 5-2 to move up to 2nd in the league; Goni and Shinnie both scored a brace, with Niguez grabbing the other goal.

I think people's reserve teams are pretty weak compared to my own so hopefully i can rake in the points during this 3 game a week spell :)

Finally a WIN for PNE

After 4 losses manage to get my first win with Preston North End and now I am out from the last place in Division 3. Got a 4-1 win over Leyton Orient and now I am 22. I am not happy with my situation, because I have one of the strongest sides in Division 3, but I am happy with this win. Now i get Charlton Athletic that are in 20 place with the same 3 points that we have.

Finally a WIN for PNE

After 4 losses manage to get my first win with Preston North End and now I am out from the last place in Division 3. Got a 4-1 win over Leyton Orient and now I am 22. I am not happy with my situation' date=' because I have one of the [b']stronget[/b] sides in Division 3, but I am happy with this win. Now i get Charlton Athletic that are in 20 place with the same 3 points that we have.

Missed a S out mate. = Strongest

Well done on your win :):)

West Ham 1-2 Burnley

This is one of the reasons I think about quitting this game.

I play my second team, which have an average rating of 87, with every player 100% fit. Burnley play an average 84, with everyone of the team NMF.

Whats the point in building a squad when I get beat by an unfit team?

Extremely annoying, and just shows what a joke the match system really is.

Hull City 2 - 2 Cardiff City

Pleased with a away draw against the league leaders, I think i'm working Cardiff out and signs off improvement after losing the opening 2 games both at home btw a win and 2 draws shows some improvement.

Pleased with Nigel Hasselbaink getting his goal on his debut.

The draw keeps me in 18th and a tricky home game to 7th Peterbrough on Wednesday.

jon dow was unable to prevent a Portsmouth defeat to Peterborough United.

Portsmouth slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Peterborough United in their Division 2 fixture.

Costa had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

wasn't expecting a good result tonight as had to play alot of players i wouldn't usually use, due to fitness issues

but after loooking at the stat's pretty disappointed with the loss

chivasbarcelona earned a draw with Aldershot Town against Bradford City.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aldershot Town and Bradford City in their Division 4 fixture.

Pulis was on the scoresheet for his side.

3rd draw in a row ;I don't win but neither do I lose:p

West Ham 1-2 Burnley

This is one of the reasons I think about quitting this game.

I play my second team' date=' which have an average rating of 87, with every player 100% fit. Burnley play an average 84, with everyone of the team NMF.

Whats the point in building a squad when I get beat by an unfit team?

Extremely annoying, and just shows what a joke the match system really is.[/center']

Yes I Have This Problem Too !:confused:

Suffer my 2nd loss in 2 games as Plymouth boss.This was a bit better performance from the team but the previous manager has wasted a hell of a lot of money on average players.No disrespect to him though as everyone has different ideas.

rotherham got hammered 4-0 at home by southend, well done shrimpers.

outplayed completely in all areas but being new to SM i am not sure in which way i am supposed to blame the match engine for the result.

dont know why my players condition has gone down after this game , only saw one of them run around for more than 5 minutes.

Played a really strong team today against a NMF Middlesbrough and somehow a managed to lose. I really don't get this.

Full details up this afternoon.

SM really need to update their match engine

A 3-3 draw away against Sheffield Wednesday with my B-side (I think they had their B-side too) is not that bad. They were the better team, so I'm happy to have a point. Next match is against Yeovil, looking forward to that one ;)

Is This Problem Just For This GW ? :confused:

Yes iam always getting problems with match engine, sometimes the score centre just wont load, my game last night where swindon beat my Bristol rovers 3-0, i couldnt load score centre, i tryed again today, but in the end i gave up, ive reported this to admin a week ago, still waiting for reply.

Lost 4-3 to top of the league Lincoln' date=' not bad :)[/quote']

Unlucky mate. Very close game.

My goals were scored by Hone, Spencer x2 and Jarrett

Result leaves me top of the table, level on points with Newport County and Darlington, but with a better goal difference. :D