English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Lincoln City beat Alfreton Town 8 - 1. :D

Lincoln's goals scored by Woolard, Wickham x3, Bruin x2, Mellis and Boerrigter. Alfreton's only goal came from Zovko.

Lincoln stay joint top with Newport, but with a better goal difference. :D

Another bonus for me is that the United States, is next up in the leagues to be reviewed. Very good for me as most of the risers i have brought, came from the MLS. :)

Really think to quit this game..it's start to be annoying and rubbish.Lost 4-1 to Blackburn ok I had a poor possessio but blackburn had only 5 shots on target :eek:.This result it's fair?...rubbish game.

I'd say it was pretty fair. I had more possession and more corners. I admit the same amount of shots, but let's face it...a better team! :D

100px-Bradford_City_AFC.png

BRADFORD BACK TO WINNING WAYS!..

Bradford City 3 - 1 Rotherham United

C.TELLO 29

D.ŠPEHAR 56, 65

Half Time

(1 - 1)

J.HANSON 5

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Bradford City to victory against Rotherham United.

Bradford City outclassed Rotherham United and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Savic had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

špehar and Tello were amongst the goalscorers.

Ah the highs and lows of Soccer Manager, the high being a great 8-0 win against Ipswich, the low being an 8 WEEK injury to one of my players. Biggest injury I've ever had in SM I think. Twin that with my massive lack of depth, and I have issues.

Reading 0-0 Bristol City

Man of the Match: J.Sergio

Possession

55% 45%

Total Shots

12 19

Shots On Target

6 14

Corners

4 7

Yellow Cards

2 0

Red Cards

0 0

Very happy with this result despite it putting us bottom of the table. It was always going to be a close match and it proved to be just that. It is always hard to beat unmanaged teams but I am happy with how my team performed.

Also:

The offer for Carvalho Amauri of Juventus from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A much needed attacker. Especially as we have only scored two goals in six games. I know he is old and probably won't get much games for Juventus this season but even if he drops three ratings he is still a worthwhile signing considering our current position. I am lucky we now have the international break, Chile will take on Cyprus at in the SMFA World Cup. We will be looking for another win there to keep us top of the group.

Tambien, we have Darlington coming up in the English Championship Cup Round 1, it would be nice to put out a second string against them and see how they do.

All in all, I am looking forward to the upcoming weeks.

Fulham win 6-1 against Swansea :eek:' date=' Totti grabbing 2 there, up to 10th and playing Wigan next.[/quote']

Well done mate. Not sure how it happened seeing as the stats suggest it should have been a draw or a close 1-0. But SM will never fail to surprise me :mad:

Kevinn Junior steered Leyton Orient to victory against Wycombe Wanderers.

Leyton Orient outclassed Wycombe Wanderers and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Sturridge had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Haruna and Labyad were amongst the goalscorers.

Another win :D Puts us in 5th

chivasbarcelona earned a draw with Aldershot Town against Barnet.

Aldershot Town dominated much of the play against Barnet but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Morris, Hottor and Gallardo were amongst the goalscorers.

Another draw:p