Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Daz (CCFC94 Forum) takes control of Bristol City.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Alright lads? :D

Looks a decent team on my hands, decent first XI by all accounts but shocking squad.

Guest <klhepworth.

Alright lads? :D

Looks a decent team on my hands' date=' decent first XI by all accounts but shocking squad.[/quote']

Welcome mate, I'm the mighty Barnet:)

Cheers for the welcomes fellas.

& Ben' date=' didn't know you could go from League 1 to the Prem. :confused:;)[/quote']

Oh Yeah n I've just noticed My Yeovil play at your place in the Cup on monday :rolleyes: , Should be a easy win for you, My second side will be out.

EDIT: Tonight I play 2nd of the League Carlisle, I'm top by 2 points, That cup game is right at the back of my mind, Beating Carlisle is the target !! :) :)

Norwich stay top of the league after a 2-0 win over West Brom at Carrow Road. Goals came from Ayew and Quagliarella who later suffered an injury that will see him out for 5 weeks :o

However we'll keep on going and hope this news won't affect us :)

Kevinn Junior steered Leyton Orient to victory against Hartlepool United.

Leyton Orient outclassed Hartlepool United and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Sturridge scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wellington was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Moves us up to 4th place,

with 1 point behind 1st and 2nd place!:D

Wong KM *steered*Crewe Alexandra *to victory against Dagenham & Redbridge. Crewe Alexandra *outclassed Dagenham & Redbridge and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture. D\'alessandro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Nielsen was also on the scoresheet for his side.

the unbeaten streak stretches to 7 games, however with my to 2 strikers out in the next match, looks like there won't be must of a shock when Crewe takes on Man U in the cup game on Monday.

For the first time this season, Shorpe win back to back games as they won Bury 1-0. Luca Toni scored for Shorpe, and was also voted man of the match for getting a match rating of 9.

Next up for Shorpe is a game against Brentford, were a much needed rest will be much loved with the old squad.

Also, for the first time this season Shorpe will not have any injury worries and will have a full squad available, Brentford beware! :P

Dropped 2 points at home in a rubbish 1-1 draw with Gillingham. Good thing Port Vale lost so we stay in 1st place by one point, I have a bye in the cup next which helps my fitness levels.

Mk Dons thrash rochdale 5-0 to go top of the league :D still quite close tho.

in 7 games ive scored 18 and let in 1 :)

Top by 3 goals.. :P

Yeovil 2-3 Carlisle

Hard luck Benj' date=' very close game. Siligardi (again), Yamakazi and Di Gennaro scored Carlisle's goals, very pleased with this result (again).[/font']

Top by 3 goals.. :P

Yeovil 2-3 Carlisle

Hard luck Benj' date=' very close game. Siligardi (again), Yamakazi and Di Gennaro scored Carlisle's goals, very pleased with this result (again).[/font']

Yeah,Division 3 is gonna be Awesome,So many top Managers and good teams