English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Wong KM steered Crewe Alexandra to victory against Bristol Rovers.

Crewe Alexandra outclassed Bristol Rovers and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Nielsen scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

D'alessandro and Abdennour were also amongst the goalscorers.

The 7th league win in a row meant that Crewe remained at the top of the league with 31 points.

1 CREWE ALEXANDRA 13 25 31

2 Rotherham United 13 7 31

3 Southend United 13 16 29

4 Port Vale 13 13 29

5 Swindon Town 13 19 26

6 Burton Albion 13 16 26

7 Oxford United 13 11 25

8 Bradford City 13 12 24

Crewe takes their mind off the league on Monday to focus on the Shield match against fellow league 4 team, Crawley Town.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

huddersfield destroyed Torquay in their English Champ. Shield round 2 fixture. Huddersfield continued playing good defence and didn't received any goal. We cannot tell the same for Torguay who received 5 goals, a hay trick from Hernandez and two from the tireless wingers, Orozco and Usami. Next game against Preston at Wednesday in Div 3, according to Super 7, we are favourites to win :)

huddersfield destroyed Torquay in their English Champ. Shield round 2 fixture. Huddersfield continued playing good defence and didn't received any goal. We cannot tell the same for Torguay who received 5 goals' date=' a hay trick from Hernandez and two from the tireless wingers, Orozco and Usami. Next game against Preston at Wednesday in Div 3, according to Super 7, we are favourites to win :)[/quote']

S! forgot I have a cup match tonight but it's a good news .

Wolves-Blackpool 1-1 and blackpool won at penalties.YESS! but played with some of my first team players S.

Southport 0-4 YEOVIL TOWN

I.DÍAZ DE CERIO 72, 81, 83

S.BERGHUIS 87

© A ADÁN 1

8 F JOHNSON 2

9 J SHAFFER 3

9 (60) M KELLY 4

9 M ALBERTAZZI 5

7 (60) J AKPA AKPRO 6

10 1 1 S BERGHUIS 7

7 A ILLARRAMENDI 8

6 R FONTE 9

9 L DIAZ 10

7 2 J SCHLUPP 11

Yeovil Town Substitutes -

S RYABOKON 12

- J RODRIGUEZ 13

- K REKIK 14

- A MAZZARANI 15

10 (60) R JAIME 16

- J CARLOS 17

10 3 (60) I DÍAZ DE CERIO 18

WOW - REALLY HAPPY 4 GOALS IN THE LAST 15 MINUTES, IT WAS 0-0 ON 60 MINUTES, I STARTED WITH 4-2-3-1, BUT ON THE HOUR MARK I CHANGED TO 3-5-2 BRINGING DIAZ DA CERIO ON, THE GUY HIT A HATRICK FROM THE BENCH, HES FIT TO PLAY WEDNESDAY ASWELL...

I FACE A TOUGH TIE AWAY AT CREWE, IN THE LAST 32 OF THE SHIELD, GOT KNOCKED OUT THE CUP FIRST ROUND AT BRISTOL CITY.

I FACE A TOUGH TIE AWAY AT CREWE' date=' IN THE LAST 32 OF THE SHIELD, GOT KNOCKED OUT THE CUP FIRST ROUND AT BRISTOL CITY.[/b']

Yeap, your squad seems better than mine, so I'll start off as the underdogs.

Wong KM steered Crewe Alexandra to victory against Crawley Town.

Crewe Alexandra beat Crawley Town 3 - 0 in their English Championship Shield Round 2 fixture.

González scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Arias was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Next up, 12th placed Torquay at Gresty Road.

Guest scotchegg

new signing aleksander ignjovski will be up for loan, nmf at th moment but once he is fit i'll loan him out.

so get your bid in now whoever wants him

Yeap' date=' your squad seems better than mine, so I'll start off as the underdogs.

Next up, 12th placed Torquay at Gresty Road.[/quote']

Yeah but I will a **** team in Cups.

new signing aleksander ignjovski will be up for loan' date=' nmf at th moment but once he is fit i'll loan him out.

so get your bid in now whoever wants him[/quote']

Yeovil will take him, Loan bid is in ! :)

what is it about some forum managers?

you take the best team in the division, after signing everyone you want , you are easily the best team in the division, you win easily and post every time, you then lose a few and dont post as often, you then lose another and quit???????

i feel, at times, this game is full of 12 year old spoilt brats who keep spitting out their dummy.

anyway, rotherhams 2nd team deservedly lose in the cup to leeds 5-0, wanted to put out our strongest team but would have meant losing points in 2 league games and div.4 is too tight for us to be able to do that.

you take the best team in the division' date=' after signing everyone you want , you are easily the best team in the division, you win easily and post every time, you then lose a few and dont post as often, you then lose another and quit???????

i feel, at times, this game is full of 12 year old spoilt brats who keep spitting out their dummy.

anyway, rotherhams 2nd team deservedly lose in the cup to leeds 5-0, wanted to put out our strongest team but would have meant losing points in 2 league games and div.4 is too tight for us to be able to do that.[/quote']

they only lefted,coz the thread was Bad and it started going off topic so many times,then they leave coz its not really a forum Gw,when people dont even talk bout the Gw itself, Just to point out, Ec 7777 is so much better,Mostly every good forumer is in there and its a good old battle in each division

i dont mean everyone is a 12 year old, just that there is a pattern of some managers quiting when they dont get their way.

i cant understand how the forum can make someone quit. it's just an addition to the game your playing. ignore the posts that dont interest you.

Super S7ven ROUND 2 !!

Less than A Day Until Round 2 Closes !

These HAVE ENTERED ROUND 2 :

Nicholasbig96

Sirmarkhughes

Arsene Wegner Arsenal

MUTD

Benjamin Warrilow

CFC

Gonzodan

Fez 17 888

PEOPLE WHO HAVENT ENTERED ROUND 2 YET:

WongKM

Maoam

8 out of 10 (Not cats) Have entered Round 2 !- When I say 10 I'm saying from the People who entered on Saturday.

EVERYBODY ELSE ALSO ENTER IF YOU HAVE A SPARE FEW MINUTES :D:D:D

Good Luck :P:p

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1753302#post1753302

you take the best team in the division' date=' after signing everyone you want , you are easily the best team in the division, you win easily and post every time, you then lose a few and dont post as often, you then lose another and quit???????

anyway, rotherhams 2nd team deservedly lose in the cup to leeds 5-0, wanted to put out our strongest team but would have meant losing points in 2 league games and div.4 is too tight for us to be able to do that.[/quote']

I don't see the point in staying in a setup that has faster downhill than a clumsy person on rollerblades down a mountain slope, so I don't see the point in keeping the team if the forum side of it is rubbish, I would've stayed otherwise so think about why people quit before you come to conclusions because I never quit like that only when I lose a few a games. Moron :rolleyes:

they only lefted' date='coz the thread was Bad and it started going off topic so many times,then they leave coz its not really a forum Gw,when people dont even talk bout the Gw itself, Just to point out, [b']Ec 7777 is so much better,Mostly every good forumer is in there and its a good old battle in each division[/b]

Clever man ;)