English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Another day, another 2 accepted bids for Grimsby:

The offer for Mickaël FIRMIN of Toulouse from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A 21 year old that has played 5 times for Toulouse this season. In my books that should give him at least a +2 from 75 to 77 although hopefully he'll get 78.

The offer for Hasan SALIHAMIDZIC of VfL Wolfsburg from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He may be 34 but he's rated 84 and has played 8 times for Wolfsburg this season, starting 6. He's also scored 2 goals. Again I see that as enough for a rise, hopefully to 86 considering the ratings of other players at the team!

Face stoke city Today' date='Im hoping for a win after the 3-2 win over arsenal on wednesday

Lol just seen that every single defeat arsenal have had its been only a 1 goal gap[/quote']

Thanks for the loan of Jake Livermore, starting tomorrow he's a Brewer!!

Good Luck tonight!

I've had the results in for every set-up I'm in apart from this one for at least 45mins. It's pathetic.

Tbh this aint the only set up Im waiting for, Two others aswell ! - A German Championship and Fellowship (Threads for them two leagues on Forums aswell !

looks like the big name arrivals at the cottage have caused the system to go haywire....well, no surprise really, dani alves and philip lahm playing for fulham? i think the game has given up the ghost. sorry fellas, blame me! :D

btw...the system runs game worlds in order of the number of managers that are in them....those with the least managers are run first....apparently it speeds things up.....

looks like the big name arrivals at the cottage have caused the system to go haywire....well' date=' no surprise really, dani alves and philip lahm playing for fulham? i think the game has given up the ghost. sorry fellas, blame me! :D

btw...the system runs game worlds in order of the number of managers that are in them....those with the least managers are run first....[/quote']

Would be very weird if that's it because WC11111 was my very first result in followed by EC7777 and both are very active. I was waiting a while for a couple of my near empty set-ups tonight.

I think the massive players at clubs thing is the culprit. Alves and Lahm at Fulham...Bradley Johnson and Fitz Hall at Grimsby! The worlds gone mad :D

looks like the big name arrivals at the cottage have caused the system to go haywire....well' date=' no surprise really, dani alves and philip lahm playing for fulham? i think the game has given up the ghost. sorry fellas, blame me! :D

btw...the system runs game worlds in order of the number of managers that are in them....those with the least managers are run first....apparently it speeds things up.....[/quote']

I like your style but you made this up! This GW has had the same amount of managers since the start but the time of the results has varied. It started with the results being released very quickly but has got...

I want my result bad! I need to beat Wolves!!!

West Ham 2-1 Millwall

West Ham come out on top of this feirce rivalry clash. Goals from Mata (43') and Gaitan (44') was enough for 3 points. Rochina got a late goal for Millwall.

That win moves us up to 4th (Highest we've been so far :D). 7 points away from automatic promotion. Gonna be a big ask, but with our improved quality we have a great chance.

YEOVIL BEAT TRANMERE LAST NIGHT WHICH KEEPS SHEFFIELD AND THE DONS RIGHT BEHIND US BY 4 & 5 POINTS !

Wycombe Wanderers 1 - 2 Yeovil Town

A.CAMDALI 76

Half Time

(0 - 2) C.CALVO 6

E.ARMENTEROS 44

Peterborough's manager wont be that happy, a 84 rated player of his got injured for a week and a 83 rated player got sent off so is banned !

Stats say I deserved it, Was well better on paper.

yeovil-fans.jpg

1 YEOVIL TOWN 27 33 61

2 Sheffield United 27 32 57

3 Milton Keynes Dons 27 52 56

4 Preston North End 27 20 50

5 Brentford 27 17 49

6 Carlisle United 27 18 48

We need to believe we can stay at the top :P

Hooray results are in!!

Grimsby Town 3 - 2 Gateshead

Bradley Johnson scores on debut to give Grimsby a great win at home!

Good game mate, spent about 15 minutes deciding on whether to go defensive or not. Decided against it in the end, bad decision! Not too disastrous of a defeat, only 3 points of the play-offs. Still perfectly do-able, just have to make less tactical mistakes!

I like your style but you made this up! This GW has had the same amount of managers since the start but the time of the results has varied. It started with the results being released very quickly but has got...

I want my result bad! I need to beat Wolves!!!

Did I win? :-D

Aldershot tied 1-1 with Crawley

We consided a goal in the last 10 minutes which was their only shot on target:mad:

We also lose Enriquez for the next match:

Jorge ENRIQUEZ is now suspended for 1 domestic game after picking up 5 Yellow Cards in domestic competitions