English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Beat Reading 2-1 last night, but Southampton are still caught in mid-table obscurity, although we're now closer to the play-offs than the relegation zone. Still unable to make any changes to my squad but relatively happy with it as is, I might actually keep a few of them rather than doing the usual job of selling every player and re-buying a whole new squad.

Yet another day with 2 accepted bids for Grimsby Town.

The offer for Wilson KAMAVUAKA of 1. FC Nurnberg from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A 21 year old defender at Nurnberg. Has played a handful of games and could rise. Hopeful he'll continue to break through into their team over the rest of the the season.

The offer for Alfredo MORALES of Hertha BSC from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another punt on a 21 year old in the Bundesliga. If he and Kamavuaka can get cheeky +2's I'll be really happy. Both are rated 75 so can play a part when the 3 game weeks return.

erm ... considering the set up isn't open yet i think you've got the wrong set up ... :P

And why are people doubting this set up? There's no need to worry i'm joining so of course it will be a success ;)

Will be taking something down in Division five and building a youth team or will be taking a team in division 2/3 and building a One Nation/Region team!

you're on the wrong thread mate :D

this is 8000 thread

Are we ready for my customary 2 accepted bids of the day? :D

The offer for Yunus MALLI of 1. FSV Mainz 05 from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Beginning to break into the Mainz side. He's 19 and has 2 caps at u-19 level for Germany.

The offer for Bjarne THOELKE of VfL Wolfsburg from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thoelke is also 19 and had 4 appearances under his belt for Wolfsburg this season. What's even better is 3 of those were starts! I sense a cheeky +2 (fingers crossed).

Same time tomorrow? Who knows :P

TRICKY S7VEN, ROUND 16 REMINDER !

If you havent entered our game yet, Enter now ! :) - Round 16 Closes TONIGHT At 8pm !

Please enter Round 8 Now if you have forgot, Also If you havent entered before please enter now, Its never to late to get involved :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=103085

Finally going to be able get moving with some transfers now' date=' as my French risers have all gone through. List of awesomeness:

Traore +2 - 87

Bulot +6 - 83

Isimat Mirin +5 - 83

Dja Djedje +3 - 83

Coulibaly +5 - 83

Altama +5 - 80[/quote']

Vincent NOGUEIRA + 1 84

Eden BEN BASAT + 3 83

Yannick SAGBO + 2 85

Abdoulaye BAMBA + 3 83

Molla WAGUE + 2 77