English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

YEOVIL Beat Colchester 3-1 !

Michael Owen, Aleksandar Ignjovski and Steven Berghuis get the goals in the first 20 minutes, Very happy with the Three points as some were rested due to us having the Semi Final of the Shield against Southend Monday night :)

1 YEOVIL TOWN 29 37 67

2 Sheffield United 29 36 63

3 Milton Keynes Dons 29 52 59

4 Preston North End 29 22 56

5 Brentford 29 24 55

6 Carlisle United 29 18 51

Still top, 17 More games left yet :D

West Ham 0-1 Hull

Outplayed by Hull today. I drop out of the play-offs, with Hull moving above me.

Still think my best chance of reaching the play-offs will be when the 3 games a week return.

The Shorpe United chairman has appointed Harry Redknapp as the clubs new manager.
Harry Redknapp has resigned as the manager of Shorpe United.

I am starting to understand all the stick you get now Hammer...

ROUND 17, THE RESULTS ARE NOW ARE IN !

2-3

2-0

3-0

2-6

3-2

1-1

1-0

Maoam 6

Benjamin Warrilow 5

Gunzodan 5

Adam94 3

Kihepworth 2

Nick Big 1

OVERALL RANKINGS:

Benjamin Warrilow - 76

Gunzodan - 74

Nick Big - 69

MUTD - 60

Maoam - 55

Shareflair - 44

Kihepworth 35

CFC - 26

Sir M Hughes - 17

Fez17 - 14

WongKM - 11

Adam94 - 9

Ghora - 4

Latest Rankings B)

Aldershot earn 3 hard fought points with a 6-5:eek: win over Barnet.

In min.50 we were winning 5-1 however after Enriquez expulsion we were left with 2 defenders:p and conceded 4 goals But managed to score a goal and keep the 3 point.

Dimba(2),Salgado,Enriquez,and Lucas(2) were our scorers.

Patrice Evra' date=' Antonio Valencia and Luis Nani are all available. I'm looking for central midfielders but am open to any offer. PM me or put a bid in if you're interested :)[/quote']

Just seen your offer Will.

Need to have a real think about it, as I'm short on CM's too, although your offer is very good thanks. I'll come back to you though if thats ok.

Everton held Liverpool to a 1-1 draw in a hotly contested Mersey derby that saw 2 red cards.

Blackburn Rovers 2 - 3 Arsenal

Lost close match against Arsenal. They have done the treble over me this season. Well played to them!

On paper at least my fixtures look really nice until the end of the season (apart from a small matter of playing Chelsea!).

In 4th spot and 4 points off 1st. It has been a great season, with my team performing far better than expected, and I really think I have a small chance of winning the thing. :eek: Just need De Jong back from injury ASAP.

Stoke up next...

Not going very well recently, some unlucky results, some mistakes from myself. Played 2nd String yesterday, ready for Monday's Semi-Finals, had Djakpa (85 rated LM/LB who was going to play on monday and played him for 1st half due to fitness worries to another player) injured and ruled out for 3 games.

Can't Wait for Semi-Finals, I'm the Underdog but think i have outside chance. Bring it Benjamin Warrilow! haha :D

P.S. Wrote this whilst watching FA Cup Draw.Manchester City vs Manchester Utd! :P (I'm a United Fan)

Not going very well recently' date=' some unlucky results, some mistakes from myself. Played 2nd String yesterday, ready for Monday's Semi-Finals, had Djakpa (85 rated LM/LB who was going to play on monday and played him for 1st half due to fitness worries to another player) injured and ruled out for 3 games.

Can't Wait for Semi-Finals, I'm the Underdog but think i have outside chance. Bring it Benjamin Warrilow! haha :D

P.S. Wrote this whilst watching FA Cup Draw.Manchester City vs Manchester Utd! :P (I'm a United Fan)

Oh damn. I played my first team yesterday and play the other semi-final tomorrow. Completely forgot.

Hmmmm. Might have to recall some loans

Oh damn. I played my first team yesterday and play the other semi-final tomorrow. Completely forgot.

Hmmmm. Might have to recall some loans

Unlucky Mate! I've done that before! Good Job I Posted about Semis eh. That's really unfortunate!

Gonna need a miracle to beat Arsenal in tomorrows semi. Getting to a final would be nice, but the play offs are more important to me. I want out of this division.

Chicharito ends his loan spell, cheers for loaning me him United. (Dont suppose I can loan Neymar now? :P)

But seriously, does anyone have an 87+ striker available for loan? I only have Doumbia so im pretty screwed if he gets injured. And want to rotate with 3 games a week coming up soon.

Gonna need a miracle to beat Arsenal in tomorrows semi. Getting to a final would be nice' date=' but the play offs are more important to me. I want out of this division.

Chicharito ends his loan spell, cheers for loaning me him United. (Dont suppose I can loan Neymar now? :P)

But seriously, does anyone have an 87+ striker available for loan? I only have Doumbia so im pretty screwed if he gets injured. And want to rotate with 3 games a week coming up soon.[/quote']

Yh, Ive got Southend tonight in the Semi, Would Love a win, Going be a close one tho, Hopefully will get a bit of income aswell, Really want £600K put to my balance so I can Get this player :P

Gonna need a miracle to beat Arsenal in tomorrows semi. Getting to a final would be nice' date=' but the play offs are more important to me. I want out of this division.

But seriously, does anyone have an 87+ striker available for loan? I only have Doumbia so im pretty screwed if he gets injured. And want to rotate with 3 games a week coming up soon.[/quote']

If he is loanable then stick in a bid yes :)

Damn' date=' My 86 Rated CM Is injured for Yeovil, And tonight my 83 rated Loanee Ignjovski has recently got recalled for Yeovil !

[b']Anybody got a CM 82[/b]+.. Please, Eithen if its just for tonight :o

I have a Semi Final !

15mins mate :)