English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Good Luck to Brad tonight! Routing for you dude. B)

Good luck to Yeovil aswell' date=' and Arsenal and West Ham to[/quote']

Cheers but sorry to say the side your routing for is gonna lose :D, 87 Rated team on tonight, My best squad available, I put subs/reserves on saturday night.

Well done Brad! Routing for you in the final! (sorry MaoaM) :P

Thanks Mate. SO Happy with result. Cant believe i got to Quarters so now i'm in final is amazing' date=' after beating Liverpool with good attack, and the best manager in this GW in my opinion with the work he's done so far, Ben Warrilow with his Yeovil.

Anyway i'm happy :)

Looking forward to facing MaoaM in final. Someone I have seen do awesome things with clubs since i've been on Soccer Manager. Should be Good!

West Ham 3-1 Arsenal

Oh yeah baby! :D Played a pretty strong team, but rested Doumbia, Mikel and Garay.

The risk to play 80 rated Meunier was definately worth it, as he created the first goal for Carrick (12') and then scored in the 16th minute. Eriksen pulled a goal back for Arsenal, but my star man Mata sealed the win.

Definately will be playing the first team in the final. Congrats to Southend to getting to the final, im sure it will be a great game . An amazing achievement in such a competitive setup! :)

I have also managed 2 new signings today.

The loan offer for Silva NEYMAR of Manchester United from West Ham United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Massive thanks to United again. First loaned me Chicharito and now Neymar. He will be a key player in my bid for Promotion.

The offer for Francis COQUELIN of Ajax from West Ham United has been accepted along with other club offers. Ajax will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My p/e was worth more than Oldhams £4 mill cash bid. I offered Kanai (80) and Hoegh (76), which was worth £4.5 million. I am a massive fan of Coquelin, and truly believe he will be a regular at Arsenal very soon. Awesome little player.

The loan offer for Francis COQUELIN of West Ham United from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Youngster joins Daggers until 3 games a week happens. Hes a new manager, dunno if hes a forumer though. Welcome anyway :)

The loan offer for Vilà DIDAC of West Ham United from Plymouth Argyle has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Will be recalling him before the cup final. But should help you for a few games :)

82 rated Skondras is also available for loan. Can play anywhere in defender or DM, so might be usefull for a div 4/5 team.

West Ham 1-2 Portsmouth

Think the lads suffered from the hangover of reaching a cup final. Was 2-0 down after 55 mins, Doumbia pulled one back, but was in vain.

Drop to 9th in the league, but just a point off the play-offs

One riser aswell today

Papastathopoulos Sokratis 87->88. Think ill sell or p/e if I can find something at external.

West Ham 1-2 Portsmouth

Think the lads suffered from the hangover of reaching a cup final. Was 2-0 down after 55 mins' date=' Doumbia pulled one back, but was in vain.

Drop to 9th in the league, but just a point off the play-offs

One riser aswell today

Papastathopoulos Sokratis 87->88. Think ill sell or p/e if I can find something at external.

Out of the Four teams who played in the Semi, Me, You, Arsenal and Southend, 3 of us lost, Southend the only side who managed get a win.

Out of the Four teams who played in the Semi' date=' Me, You, Arsenal and Southend, 3 of us lost, Southend the only side who managed get a win.[/quote']

The infamous cup jinx...scary...

I knew there was a reason I wanted to get knocked out of the cups early :D

Gateshead get an awesome 5-2 win away at Kidderminster! The fight for the play-offs is pretty close, every time I think i'm about to get in to them positions I end up slipping up and falling back, then i'll claw my way back again, can't make the final push!