English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

TRICKY S7VEN ROUND 19 REMINDER !

Get them predictions down Guys' date=' Only 5 People entered For Wednesdays matches, Lets at least try and beat it :D

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=103085[/url]

EDIT; Is it me or is this thread dead again, No Posts yesterday :/

I've put my predictions down :)

West Ham 2-0 Birmingham

A much needed win for West Ham. Early goals from Neymar and Mata seal the win. The result moves us up one place 8th, leap frogging Birmingham. Still 1 point off the play-offs.

Garay injured for 5 weeks, so will miss the rest of the season. Massive blow for me, especailly with 3 games a week starting very soon. Only the 3 fit CBs now. Might P/E him and then buy him back

Will be recalling most of my loans. Want them rested for next Saturday, so the first team will be fit for the cup final. Apologies if this affects anyone. :(

West Ham 2-0 Birmingham

A much needed win for West Ham. Early goals from Neymar and Mata seal the win. The result moves us up one place 8th' date=' leap frogging Birmingham. Still 1 point off the play-offs.

Garay injured for 5 weeks, so will miss the rest of the season. Massive blow for me, especailly with 3 games a week starting very soon. Only the 3 fit CBs now. Might P/E him and then buy him back

Will be recalling most of my loans. Want them rested for next Saturday, so the first team will be fit for the cup final. Apologies if this affects anyone. :([/center']

Well Done Mate.

Shrewsbury 1-8 Southend

Happy with That! Nice Result after bit of up and down form of late. Hopefully keep this up for Final against your WHU, MaoaM. ;)

YEOVIL COMPLETE HORROR WEEK !

Yeovil Town finished the Terrible week off with a 0-0 Draw on their own turf against Notts County, The bad week started with a 3-1 defeat in the Semi against Southend, 48 Hours later we lost 3-1 against Carlisle, Then tonight a 0-0 Draw, Hopefully we can get a Loan in for Wednesdays game and hopefully we can get back on track !

Lucky thing tonight, Sheffield Drew, If they won, They would of took over me and they would be top of the league !

Cardiff 0 - 0 Crystal Palace

Nuff said!

Remain in 10th with the draw - 5pts off the playoffs

Away to managerless and 18th place Reading on Wednesday.

In the hope to sure up my midfield

Simon ROLFES has completed his move to Cardiff City from Bayer Leverkusen for £5,850,000 plus Aron GUNNARSSON and Rudy GESTEDE

Ghora (Forum) was unable to prevent a Port Vale defeat to Torquay United.

Port Vale slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Torquay United in their Division 4 fixture.

Unlucky Mate. Looking forward to our clash on Wednesday, probably start resting players for Monday's Cup Final. Don't want to get injuries to players :)