English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Really think that we should start marketing this gameworld out a little. There's just a few lower league clubs that are unmanaged atm so i think we should try and get some people in to fill the gaps if we can :)

In other news Manchester United are willing to do some deals :P

I'm looking to shift the following players so if you want them PM/VM me :)

Patrice Evra

Luis Nani

Antonio Valencia

Gonzalo Higuain

Guest <klhepworth.

Amazingly, Barnet are into the play-offs, beating Gillingham 2-1. It comes at a price as star man, third highest scorer and top assist maker Marcel Risse has been ruled out for 4 weeks. Still, was 15 points off the play-offs at one point, so a real achievement:)

Wow. It is days like today which make me really consider quitting this game.

I lost 4-0 to Southampton. They scored the last 3 goals after being reduced to 10 men. Had a better rated team yet get smashed.

3 forum setups ive been screwed by SMs awful match system. Cba putting the time in a team when that happens

YEOVIL BACK ON TRACK WITH COMFORTABLE VICTORY AT SHORPE !

Nine days after the Horror show against Shorpe, Yeovil have got back on track ! After the Semi we dropped points against Notts County and Carlisle, But Ben says tonight was just 'Beautiful' !

Top win at a side who had a average rating of 90 On, Very Happy !!

1 YEOVIL TOWN 32 38 71

2 Milton Keynes Dons 32 59 68

3 Sheffield United 32 35 67

4 Carlisle United 32 23 60

5 Preston North End 32 22 60

6 Brentford 32 22 58

Wow. It is days like today which make me really consider quitting this game.

I lost 4-0 to Southampton. They scored the last 3 goals after being reduced to 10 men. Had a better rated team yet get smashed.

3 forum setups ive been screwed by SMs awful match system. Cba putting the time in a team when that happens

I know how you feel mate the match engine can be so frustrating, but to be fair I think even though we had a worse team we won the game tactically. I saw you were playing down both flanks so I played 4-4-2 Diamond with the RM and LM directed back towards the full backs to double cover your wingers and I think it shut you down. It was pretty stupid that I scored my three goals after getting Traore sent off, but he was my DM and since you were playing down both flanks I don't think he really mattered that much. 4-0 was definitely a bizarre result but I think we deserved the 3 points. :)

I know how you feel mate the match engine can be so frustrating' date=' but to be fair I think even though we had a worse team we won the game tactically. I saw you were playing down both flanks so I played 4-4-2 Diamond with the RM and LM directed back towards the full backs to double cover your wingers and I think it shut you down. It was pretty stupid that I scored my three goals after getting Traore sent off, but he was my DM and since you were playing down both flanks I don't think he really mattered that much. 4-0 was definitely a bizarre result but I think we deserved the 3 points. :)[/quote']

Still, I just cant be bothered to build a decent team and the engine to screw me over and over again. The fitness is the one that annoys me the most (Not for you tonight). I build squads, but people who dont get rewarded even with low fitness. I guarantee this will happen at the end of the season.

Once seasons finish for my teams, I will be quitting majority of them. This will probably be one of them.

Camila De al Meida Brum steered Bradford City to victory against Bristol Rovers.

Bradford City outclassed Bristol Rovers and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Destro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Obi and Sissoko were also amongst the goalscorers.

First game in charge, very happy with the result and performance.

More like this please :D

Still' date=' I just cant be bothered to build a decent team and the engine to screw me over and over again. The fitness is the one that annoys me the most (Not for you tonight). I build squads, but people who dont get rewarded even with low fitness. I guarantee this will happen at the end of the season.

Once seasons finish for my teams, I will be quitting majority of them. This will probably be one of them.[/quote']

I'm in very much the same boat buddy, it seems every week at least one of my teams has a ridiculous result, like I'll have a better team with 20 shots on target, he'll get 1 shot on target and win 1-0. And the fitness is just ridiculous, teams can just leave their players in for an entire season and get barely any injuries and still win loads of games. Really been feeling like jacking it in lately, but since they're supposedly supposed to be making a new one, I'll wait until then and see how it is after that then decide.

Aldershot Town 3-1 Dagenham & Redbridge

Rivera' date='Salgado,and Magallan scored for us.

We stay in 10th place but next we face Burton Albion who is 9th and only 1 point above us.[/quote']

Had a good 4-0 win away at unmanaged Accrington! with you up next could potentially decide who's still in with a shout of the last play-off slot as it's looking very close!