English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Beats Leeds United 3-0 thanks to a KJ Huntelaar hattrick, good result and sees us continue our climb up the table, but, almost more importantly, that takes Huntelaar's goal tally up to 29! Imagine what he could be doing if he got his deserved rise to 91!

HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan SOUTHAMPTON 29

RÉMY, Loïc Blackpool 19

HESKEY, Emile Leicester City 15

DOUMBIA, Seydou West Ham United 15

PANDEV, Goran Birmingham City 14

Running away with it! :P

Camila De al Meida Brum steered Bradford City to victory against Swindon Town.

Bradford City outclassed Swindon Town and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Destro was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sissoko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Loving this team two games in charge 9 goals for and 2 against :D

Looking to get an automatic promotion here :)

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Had a good 4-0 win away at unmanaged Accrington! with you up next could potentially decide who's still in with a shout of the last play-off slot as it's looking very close!

You destroyed us in 10 min with that hattrick from Ten Voorde:pCongrats on the win:D

Mcclean scores a brace for us today

Also' date='Aldershot have a new star

[center']43628_1317738048.jpg[/center]

Nascentes HENRIQUE has completed his move to Aldershot Town from São Paulo in a swap deal for Édson RIVERA and Lima DIMBA

Sad to see Rivera and Dimba go as they have scored some important goals for us but Im sure Henrique will be able to do the same.

And

53527_1320430169.jpg

Marco Bueno,a sub17 world cup winner,joins to keep that depth we had.He already made his debut this season and hopefully he gets more game time next season with Pachuca.:)

a 2-0 win at barnet keeps rotherham in the play off places.

with a decent sized squad, we hope to stay there during the final weeks , with monday night games returning next week.

as this is the busiest time of year for me, i might not be posting on the forum in the next 3 weeks, so i want to wish everyone an enjoyable xmas and a happy new year.

West Ham 3-2 Southend

West Ham have won the English Shield, after a close and exciting game against Southend. First 11 got a game (Bar Neymar, who was cup-tied).

Doumbia scored either side of half-time to give the Hammers a 2-0 lead.

GOAL!! - The ball is casually rolled into the net by Seydou DOUMBIA, where was the defence?
GOAL!! - An excellent header by Seydou DOUMBIA crashes into the back of the net!

Ben Arfa pulled a goal back in the 65th minute after a mistake in the West Ham defence.

GOAL!! - Hatem BEN ARFA won't score an easier goal after a terrible back-pass falls short!

As Southend pushed on for an equaliser, Center Back Rami when on a great run, and finished after a great pass from Mata

GOAL!! - A brilliant through-ball leaves Adil RAMI with just the keeper to beat and he confidently places it! Great finish!

Southend kept attacking, and were rewarded with a goal in the 87th minute.

GOAL!! - The ball comes crashing back off the bar and falls to Eyal GOLASA who taps in the easiest of chances!

A nervous few minutes for the Hammers fans, but screnes of joy as the referee blows the whistle for Full Time.

"Great effort from the lads today. A fantastic game of football for all to watch, I am very happy that we have come out on top. Camiserations to Southend. They have done an amazing job to get to the Final, and played with alot of spirit and quality this afternoon"

West Ham manager Marc Spicer, interveiwed by Sky Sports.

:eek:FINAL IN 30MINS!!! :eek:

Close Final!

Lost 3-2 :(. I changed my Tactics a little at like 19:45' date=' was going to protect wings more and after i realised both wingers got 3 assists between them, i realise this MAY have made a difference. :mad:

But I'm still proud to have got to the final!

[b']However, Congratulations WHU and MaoaM![/b]

Well Played!