English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Monday games starting up again tonight. Away at unmanaged Southport. There is 18 teams free can we try and get them filled? :)

Good job your remembered. I completely forgot.

Pretty much have to win tonight against Doncaster (7th) to keep any hope of the play-offs alive.

Had 2 rating changes aswell in last few days

Juan Mata 91 -> 92

Scott Parker 89 -> 90

Kyle Walker recalled by Spurs at the worse possible time. Garays injured so im very short in defence. An 87 RB or CB on loan would be awesome :)

8 MEN YEOVIL HOLD ON TO THE VICTORY AGAINST HUDDS !

Yeovil Town 2-1

Huddersfield Town

A.BELL-BAGGIE 4

E.ARMENTEROS 7

Half Time

(2 - 0) M.ARNAUTOVIC 86

Yeovil rested a few for this Monday night fixture as we travel to 3rd place MK Dons on Wednesday.

Steven Berghuis went off injured due to a Twister Ankle.

The two who played up front tonight Bell-Baggie and Michael Owen both went off due to Red Cards, Owen is out for for a game while Bell Baggie who started for the second time this season got sent off.

+

1 YEOVIL TOWN 36 48 83

2 Sheffield United 36 40 75

3 Milton Keynes Dons36 36 73

4 Preston North End36 36 70

5 Carlisle United 36 28 70

6 Brentford 36 31 67

West Ham 1-2 Doncaster

This West Ham team is so frustrating! Cant believe Doncaster outplayed us when they have a few NMF players, and played a 75 rated player.

Play-offs are out of reach now. 9 points behind with 10 games left is too much :(

The loan offer for Johan DJOUROU of Manchester City from West Ham United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Huge thanks to Man City. With Garay injured, I really needed a 4th fit CB so I can rotate with 3 games a week (Even though I will lose to NMF teams :)).

TRICKY S7VEN ROUND 24 REMINDER !

Round 24 Closes at 8pm Tonight, You have Less than 3 hours to enter your predictions.

Only Two people entered On Christmas Eve, Hopefully we can triple that for tomorrow night :)

If you have not entered the Game World game before You can stick your predictions down, Its open all season, If you start entering now you probably wont win but you can join in the fun with us and get prepared for next season, So why not ;)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=95760

Big game for us tonight against 1st place Darlington. 14 points adrift off them with 10 games remaining, a tough ask to catch up but a win tonight would go a long way! We've been on great form recently so with a bit of luck it's still possible to grab that 1st place spot.

Guest <klhepworth.

Barnet have the Burnley job offer, don't know whether to take it or not as I won't be leaving Barnet in the best of shapes, 21 players and £1.0M in debt, although I am considering leaving this set up with new forum WC and ECs around the corner in the new year, will stay until then at least, which should hopefully be the end of the season:)

Yeovil face an away trip to MK Dons tonight ! :D

Dons are ten points behind Yeovil in the table but have a chance to reduce that to 7 tonight !

1 YEOVIL TOWN 83

2 Sheffield United 75

3 Milton Keynes Don73

4 Preston North End70

5 Carlisle United 70

6 Brentford 67

My Grimsby Town only managed a 1-1 draw tonight which is a massive shame. I'll have to put the 2nd string out in the next game which may put to bed our chances of a late push towards the play-offs. I sit 8 points behind 5th placed Newport with 9 games to play.

I may still be in with a small chance but it I'll need some luck along the way now.

Face Ebbsfleet in my next game. Need my 2nd string to get a win in that really.

To be honest, I'd back myself in the play-offs. I have a very strong team and have really under-achieved this season. Sneak into 5th and I'd be fairly confident of D4 football next season.

MK Dons 1-1 Yeovil

Yeovil dropped two points tonight at Third Placed MK Dons, Striker Alex Geijo put MK Dons in the lead on just 7 Minutes, Yeovil kept the ball well and were the better side, Eventually Romelu Lukaku got the equaliser, Yeovil continued to press but couldnt get the winner after being the better side.

Sheffield United took advantage of the draw and managed Gain 2 Points on us, We are still at the top of the pile by 6 Points so, All good :D

EDIT: IT WAS ROMELU LUKAKU'S 20TH GOAL OF THE SEASON TONIGHT !!! :)

1 YEOVIL TOWN 84

2 Sheffield United78

3 Milton Keynes 74

4 Preston North 71

5 Carlisle United 71

6 Brentford 68

West Ham 4-0 Coventry

Seems West Hams players are looking to prove their manager wrong by getting into the play-offs. Had to change formation due to players being tired, and had to rest Neymar, Doumbia and Anyukov, but I have signed Eriksen on loan from Arsenal.

Scott Parker opened the scoring for the penalty spot, Nicolas Gaiten scored a brace to make it 3-0 at half time. Alvarez rounded off the scoring.

7 points off the play-off with 9 games remaining

If anyone fancies a lower league challenge then the forum filled EC 10000 has just opened and we still have a few decent clubs left. Would love to get this world full so take a chance, you never know it may be be fun :)

In Manchester United related news we are storming through the table in an attempt to get into the top four at seasons end. Only 5 points off now with 6 games to go :)

Newcastle 2 - 0 QPR.

We are finally coming good , and we have a bit of money to spend in 14M.

Looking at the likes of Alan Hutton, Boudebouz etc...

Note to the Wolves manager was looking to loan in Boudebouz but you only have 21 players...