English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

3 points still separate the top 5 in Division 1 :eek:

6 games left. I would think I need 4 or 5 wins to become the Champions...

Next up Wigan tomorrow. 3 points please :D

Could only get a point against Wigan. Drop to second. Van Persie and Podolski are in amazing form which gives me a bit of confidence.

West Ham 5-3 Peterborough

West Ham get back to back wins for the first time since October 26th with a win against Peterborough. Early goals from Didac and Mata made it 2-0, Jajalo and Wermbloom made it 2-2 at half-time.

Borough took the lead after 49 minutes through Hemed. But two goals from Neymar, and one from Eriksen see West Ham edeg out winners in this exciting game.

Still 7 points off the play-offs with 8 games to go. Still a slim chance, have the quality and depth to win all remaining games. Just hope we do :)

Selling for some stars for cash if anyones interested

Well by stars I mean the whole of Middlesbrough.

Take a look. :)

-----------------

In other news Middlesbrough move up to 11th after 3 consecutive wins. Great 3-0 away win at Brighton :)

Really starting to like this team.

Another win takes us 2 points clear of the relegation zone.

15 Stoke City 33 -16 39

16 NEWCASTLE UNITED 33 -17 35

17 Queens Park Rangers 33 -33 34

18 Sunderland 33 -22 33

19 Everton 33 -13 30

Yeovil Town 2-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Tactics slipped my mind for Yeovil, However, We got a 2-0 win so no excuses here.

James Morrison headed in a cross from Jonathon Walters to put the Home side in the Lead.

Morrison then returned the favour by playing the Ball to Jonny Walters whom losed his marker and finished well.

Ben described the win as Very good considering the Away side had the Likes of Marouane Chamakh and Dimitar Berbatov on the pitch.

Yeovil are flying !!

1 YEOVIL TOWN 87

2 Sheffield United 79

3 Milton Keynes Dons 77

4 Preston North End 74

5 Carlisle United 74

6 Brentford 71

Another 8 Games to play yet, I could get up to 111 Points on the board ! :D

A comfortable enough win to take us back up to 3rd, title is out of reach now. We should stay in the play-offs which should be interesting! In all my time playing this game, (About 2 and a half years) I've never actually been involved in the play-offs before so i'm looking forward to that if it is to happen.

Canesin - AM/W (Rated 80) is available for loan from West Ham.

Dont see him getting any games for me for the rest of the season' date=' and im sure he can be useful to a div 4/5 team.[/quote']

He will do a job for us for the rest of this season but it will still be difficult.

Yeovil Town 6-1 Bournemouth

Defensive Midfielder Jean Akpa Akpro curled from 25 Yards to put Yeovil ahead on Just 1 Minute, 60 Seconds Later Michael Owen's shot from outside the area glided in just under the Cross Bar, Emiliano Armenteros Scored a screamer Outside the Box on 10 Minutes to make it 3-0 Yeovil, Carlos Calvo showed get Composure to finish on 11 Minutes, Armenteros Volloyed to make it 5-0 On just 17 Minutes, Abdulaziz Azobady pulled one back for Bournemouth when he collected a ball down the Middle on 26 Mins, Sub James Morrison Poked home just a minute after he Came on !

1 YEOVIL TOWN 90

2 Sheffield United 82

3 Milton Keynes Dons 80

4 Preston North End 77

5 Carlisle United 77

6 Brentford 71

MY YEOVIL ARE 2ND IN THE WHOLE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WITH THE CURRENT AMOUND OF POINTS, WE SIT BEHIND DARLINGTON WHO HAVE 92 !

TRICKY S7VEN ROUND 26 CLOSES TOMORROW AT 8PM !!

Round 26 of Our GW Game Closes at 8pm Tomorrow night, Thought its best put a REMINDER Up just incase it turns out only a couple of Peeps Enter the Competition.

THE LINK IS BELOW !

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=103085

GOOD LUCK ITS THE FIRST ROUND THIS YEAR, LAST ROUND WAS IN 2011 :eek:......

:D:D

More possession' date=' more shots on target, lose again. Head scratching end to the season. Will need to rebuild in February for next season and hope I have a bit more luck 2nd time around.[/quote']

Try my thread lol ;) (it's in my sig)

With just 5 games left here are my predictions for the Div 1 title race. Any one in the top 5 can win it. These 5 teams will be very grateful that Utd and City had such poor starts!:

I am basing these predicted positions on current form and who each team has to play in their last games.

Current Positions:

1 Wolverhampton Wanderers P33 Points 63

2 Blackburn Rovers P33 Points 62

3 Liverpool P33 Points 61

4 Chelsea P33 Points 61

5 Swansea City P33 Points 61

Predicted Positions:

1 Blackburn Rovers

2 Wolvehampton Wanderers

3 Chelsea

4 Liverpool

5 Swansea

I'm not biased at all! ;)

Looking to loan 80+ players (not keepers) from Div1-3 teams, I'm very stretched atm, with my top players lacking fitness so I need to loan players to strengthen my team, I bought some 75 rated players but they simply haven't performed well so I'm looking to loan 80+rated players, defenders/midfielders/strikers doesn' matter, to guarantee me top spot in Div 4!!! ;)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1867871#post1867871

A small report hope you all like the read.

Will make my chose end of season what too do have no big aims to sell anyone what so ever want too see how I do before making any big deals.

Stoke then Everton: Up against two good mates in my first two games could not get any easy could it lol but hope to make at least 3 points in the next two games.