English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

I have the Cardiff offer, don't know whether I'm staying here after the season ends to be honest so I'm really not sure about whether or not to take the job...

Braking news from West Brom:

Sitting 11th in the league and today have come too a deal too bring in a player who has by no means a cheap touch too him.

The ginger price him self, Paul Scholes will be joining till the end of next season. He has a value over 5.5M so will be making 1M on him, yes he is 37 and yes he has only been signed by Manchester United till the end of the season, but have a look around the world right now Henry (88) - Arsenal / Ronaldo - PSG and now Scholes - United you may say the all time greats still have it.!!

TRICKY S7VEN, ROUND 29 REMINDER !!!!!

Round 29 Closes tonight at 8pm, You dont have long to enter your predictions !!!!.

Theres only tonight and Wednesday until next season starts, So finish your season off in style, if you havent entered before, why not enter tonight for a bit of practise for when next season begins. What scores do you think the matches will be, Guess now ! :D

When I put this up, Only myself and Gunzodan had entered :eek:, We dont want it be another night of, Oh, Only two people entered, Just me and Gunzodan have put Predictions down.

Link is below !!

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=103085

TRICKY S7VEN' date=' ROUND 29 REMINDER !!!!![/font']

Round 29 Closes tonight at 8pm, You dont have long to enter your predictions !!!!.

Theres only tonight and Wednesday until next season starts, So finish your season off in style, if you havent entered before, why not enter tonight for a bit of practise for when next season begins. What scores do you think the matches will be, Guess now ! :D

When I put this up, Only myself and Gunzodan had entered :eek:, We dont want it be another night of, Oh, Only two people entered, Just me and Gunzodan have put Predictions down.

Link is below !!

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=103085

sorry for the delay... been away!

thats 3!

André Villas-Boas steered Nottingham Forest to victory against Portsmouth.

Nottingham Forest outclassed Portsmouth and beat them 7 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Meireles was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tosic and Rosenberg were also amongst the goalscorers.

Meireles is on fire. 10 goals in 14 appearances. :D

Manchester United's champion league hopes were boosted today with a 3-1 victory over Norwich. New signing Fabregas netted and was voted man of the match :D

All depends whether the Swansea team that i created wins next week against West Brom. If they do there's nothing we can do. If they don't then it's full steam ahead :P

Jamezz Chettz steered Newcastle United to victory against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Newcastle United beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Llorente scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dzagoev and ángel were also amongst the goalscorers.

NEWCASTLE SAY GOODBYE TO....

The offer for Dame N'DOYE of Newcastle United from FC København has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Because I lost the Div4 title is well open now :o

Next game: me (1st) vs Bradford (is the manager a forumer?) (2nd)

I reckon 4-3 to me ;)

I lost :(

Oxford 2 - Bradford 4

Slipped down to 2nd place, My tactics (which I thought was going to work) did horrendous, even worse, 13day injury to my big CF Elton :mad:

I just really cannot believe that' date=' somehow I draw with West Ham, when infact I put a much inferior team out on purpose... :rolleyes: MaoaM is going to be far from happy.[/quote']

I dont know what to say. How this team hasnt got promoted baffles me, and it annoys me when unfit teams get promoted.

Exact same thing is happening in 8888. I really might pack this game in as its too unrealstic.

I dont know what to say. How this team hasnt got promoted baffles me' date=' and it annoys me when unfit teams get promoted.

Exact same thing is happening in 8888. I really might pack this game in as its too unrealstic.[/quote']

Don't go as far as then, it more than baffled me!

My team had nothing left to give, I put out players so you would win (Match-Fixing!) but it didn't happen...

Yeovil 3-0 Preston North End

Carlos Calvo Poked the ball across the Line to put the League Champions ahead, James Mcfadden took advantage of a error in the Preston defence and Rounded the Goalkeeper ! A Perfect cross in the Box was headed in by James Mcfadden which Made it Three for Yeovil !

1 YEOVIL TOWN © 105

2 Milton Keynes Dons 92

3 Sheffield United 88

4 Preston North End 87

Looks like Ive done a favour to MK Dons and Sheffield tonight !! MK Only need to win Monday then they Join me ready for the Championship ! - Cant wait to do some transfers when bans come off and for next season to come :D

I LOVE THIS .........

Best Game World Managers of All Time

Manager Points Ave Pts Games Club

The Mighty Potters ! ! ! 126 2.52 50 Yeovil Town

Brad Seymour 116 2.23 52 Southend United

Kevin Nobbs 112 2.38 47 Darlington

André Villas-Boas 112 2.33 48 Nottingham Forest

Luis Suarez 110 2.12 52 Doncaster Rovers

Mark Dean 109 2.42 45 Tamworth

Rick James 107 2.10 51 Manchester City

Marc Spicer (Forum - MaoaM) 105 1.98 53 West Ham United

Cam K 103 2.10 49 Milton Keynes Dons

isaac akintaro 101 2.10 48 Blackpool

best manager in the Game World :), That will defo change because im never going keep winning easy in the Championship !