English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Jeez! Going into 'D-Day' :

Division 1 has battles for the Title, Chelsea, Man City and Wolves are all battling for the title. Swansea, Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Blackburn battling for 4th, QPR and Sunderland fighting for Div1 Survival!

Division 2 has an interesting battle for the play-offs, Leeds, Leicester, West Ham, Southampton, Birmingham and Ipswich all having the chance to get in the Play-Offs! Another Relegation Battle with Derby, Barnsley and Brighton playing to stay in the league.

Division 3 MK Dons, Sheffield Utd and Preston are all battling for the final promotion place. Huddersfield, Brentford and Shorpe are the only teams who have a realistic chance of the play-offs. Hartlepool, Bury, Chesterfield, Exeter and Stevenage are all battling to avoid relegation!

Division 4 has an amazing battle at the top with Bradford, Oxford and my Southend battling for the league title, Southend would need Bradford to lose, hope Oxford avoid a win and still win their game away to AFC Wimbledon. Southend are also battling Rotherham and Burton for the final auto promotion.

Bradford 93 Points GD:43 (P)

Oxford 92 Points GD:36 (P)

Southend 90 Points GD:50

----------------------------

Rotherham 88 Points GD:32

Burton 87 Points GD:50

Division 5 has a good looking fight for the last play-off place with Luton, Hayes & Yeading and Braintree all on 78 points and favourites for their fixtures

Oh it's exciting :D Should be good and Good Luck to everyone involved in 1 of these battles! :)

WOW.

dqwef.png

As much as I would like that to be true' date=' Only Leeds and Leicester can finish 6th.

If you draw, im 4 points behind Leeds. What a frustrating season...

[center']West Ham 5-1 Barnsley

Neymar ended his loan spell with a bang. A brilliant hat-trick was spoilt with a red card in the 78th minute. Thanks again to Man United for loaning him to me for the second half of the season. 11 goals in 15 starts, very helpful for me. :)

Scott Parker scored the other 2 goals tonight. Thanks to Man City and Arsenal aswell for loaning me Eriksen and Djourou. Ive ended the loans as I dont care about the last game. Unfit players can play in that one ;)[/center]

a win with my new team oxford united :) 2-1 over bristol. promotion guranteed now.

bradford won to remain in the top spot. and southend has a chance to win the title too.

Its all a bit overwhelming to me coz i just joined with oxford lol. Fascinating stuff nonetheless in div. 4 ;)

Division 4 has an amazing battle at the top with Bradford' date=' Oxford and my Southend battling for the league title, Southend would need Bradford to lose, hope Oxford avoid a win and still win their game away to AFC Wimbledon. Southend are also battling Rotherham and Burton for the final auto promotion.

My Wimbledon side couldn't help Oxford and lost to Bradford 3-1. Southend should beat me as they defeated me 6-2 in the Cup and 3-1 in the league but they cannot expect either Bradford or Oxford to slip up now! Southend should get promoted though unless I do something special!

My Wimbledon side couldn't help Oxford and lost to Bradford 3-1. Southend should beat me as they defeated me 6-2 in the Cup and 3-1 in the league but they cannot expect either Bradford or Oxford to slip up now! Southend should get promoted though unless I do something special!

Yeah, I accept that i'm probably not gonna win the league.. I'm just focused on not losing against you and getting myself promoted.

rotherham have blown their pursuit of automatic promotion.

a 1-0 home defeat to aldershot means that the play-offs loom.

i have been thinking of leaving rotherham for a while now, so whatever the outcome of the play -offs i will be resigning, the team will be in a healthy state when i go with plenty of p/e value to play with and no TB's.

i dont want to leave the set up because i am enjoying it but in my only other EC (7777 hereford) ,i have a team i dont want to leave and i would like a chance to manage a top team.

so if a job offer doesnt come my way, i will apply for a club in the top 2 divisions after the play-offs.

sorry if this annoys anyone.

Jeez! Going into 'D-Day' :

Division 4 has an amazing battle at the top with Bradford' date=' Oxford and my Southend battling for the league title, Southend would need Bradford to lose, hope Oxford avoid a win and still win their game away to AFC Wimbledon. Southend are also battling Rotherham and Burton for the final auto promotion.

Burton will only make play-offs as been pushing hard for automatic spot that my team is now knackered so reserves are going out against plymouth tonight to save fitness for play-offs!!!

With the last 14 games unbeaten drawing only twice! to bradford and rotherham no less!!

I would love to get promoted with me little old Burton team!

This is what you call skill, taking on a poor side and manage a win and a 3-3 draw against a much better opponent THE SIGN OF A VERY GOOD MANAGER!!! :D

Hyina (Forum) earned a draw with Burnley against Watford.

The match ended 3 - 3 between Burnley and Watford in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Paterson and Chopra were amongst the goalscorers.

Southampton ended up 10th, pretty annoyed with myself that I didn't look more closely and realise that I could've reached the play-offs a few weeks ago, rather than assuming I was stuck in mid-table and playing the second stringers to protect my players from long injuries and keep the other players happy.

That being said, I have to point out the only positive of the season, Klass-Jan Huntelaar being by a length the heighest scorer in all 5 leagues with 37 goals, even without his deserved rise to 91!

West Ham finish the season in 7th place. Massive underachievement imo. This squad should have atleast made the top 2, or atleast the play-offs. But nevermind.

Well done to all the clubs getting promoted in each division, and good luck too all in the up coming play-offs.

As for next season, im open to any offers for my players, or can offer some in P/E. Hoping for 3 new faces before the next season starts.

Derby 1 - 2 Peterborough

RELEGATED

Well..... I kinda know there was a very good chance of that, considering this was my 3rd game in charge of Derby since leaving Cardiff (Who happen to gain mid-table safety :0)

So not to disappointed really as i was half expecting this

Onto the 3rd division for next season! look forward to the challenge

Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Blackburn Rovers

Unbelievalbly with Liverpool, Man Utd, Swansea and Arsenal failing to win we climb back up to 4th!!!!

Really pleased with this position. To finish in the top 4 with Blackburn is brilliant!:D

It was helped by this man's performance:

Robin Van Persie: Played 20; Goals 18; Assists 8; Mom 7; AvP 8.35

On which note, he can leave for two quality young players. PM or make a bid if interested. :)