English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Darn should have won and would have gotten up to 4th. Oh well i'm not too fussed but would have been a nice cherry on the cake. I think i have done pretty well with United after taking them over when they were well into the bottom 3 after 10 or so games. So to get 5th is an achievement that i will be proud of :)

Edit:- 60% possession and only a 0-0 draw, think i can count myself a little bit unlucky tbh :/

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

rotherhams reserves win at home 3-0 and seal 4th spot.

home to swindon in the play offs, they were the biggest team by miles at the start of the season so its not going to be easy.

well done to those who got promoted, won the cups and won their leagues.

a real shame that chelsea won the premier as their manager gave up a month ago.

well done to those that stuck with the small clubs.

my teams of the year, between yeovil and wimbledon.

welcome to the new managers at huddersfield and cardiff.

i hope there is no trouble at the div.5 play off between tamworth and hayes, and dont need the police or mum called in to sort out the fighting in the dug outs.

Darn should have won and would have gotten up to 4th. Oh well i'm not too fussed but would have been a nice cherry on the cake. I think i have done pretty well with United after taking them over when they were well into the bottom 3 after 10 or so games. So to get 5th is an achievement that i will be proud of :)

Edit:- 60% possession and only a 0-0 draw' date=' think i can count myself a little bit unlucky tbh :/[/quote']

Fairly even match mate, except for possession. Finished 15th, not bad considering I was bottom for at least 15 games :)

Gateshead secure a decent 3rd place finish. I had no idea the play-offs started tomorrow! I would have played my second string team yesterday if I knew! Now I need to make a decision on whether to play a half fit first team or a fully fit second team.. Hmmm

Will be looking to sell Carrick after when his transfer ban runs out at the end of the month.

Message me if anyone is interested, his 92 should be safe for a while now that hes back to being a regular.

Would like Two 89/88's in exchange, or one 90/89 + cash

YEOVIL SUFFER LUKAKU NIGHTMARE !

Yeovil Town have Announced that Joint League Top Goalscorer Romeu Lukaku who bagged Twenty Three Goals for the Season will not be coming back next season due to a change in Management at Stamford Bridge.

Mrs Chelsea who said Lukaku can Join Yeovil next season aswell as failed to log in and Take Control of the club for a Month.

There will be a change in management soon, The London club are waiting for their new Targeted manager Walk In !!

Yeovils Boss Ben W said its terrible not to see somebody of his quality (Lukaku's) returning next season after me and the Chelsea boss successfully agreed.

Michael Owen has been sold to unmanaged Chelsea for C/V.

in a close game, rotherham get through the semi on pens against swindon.

the team was fully fit for that game and they will just have to perform on sunday whatever their fitness levels.

dont know what tactics to use yet.

good luck, burton.

Friendly

Sheffield United 0-1 Yeovil Town

There was a very even game at Bramall Lane, A Early goal from Carlos Calvo was enough for the Visitors.

Fact: Did you no Yeovil are Unbeaten in the last 17 League Games, Winning 15 and Drawing 2 !!

The Last defeat was 7th December 2011, That was a 3-1 Loss at Carlisle !!! :D:D

rotherham need a favour.

gk to loan for our final tonight, preferably 82+

just had ours recalled.

have applied for 2 already but i dont know if those managers will log on in time.

it doesnt seem easy because you need 3 gk's in the squad and your chairman wont allow your 1st choice to go as he will be to highly rated in your squad.

i will have to take the first offer i get so sorry if you have made an effort to help and i already have taken another offer.

rotherham need a favour.

gk to loan for our final tonight' date=' preferably 82+

just had ours recalled.

have applied for 2 already but i dont know if those managers will log on in time.

it doesnt seem easy because you need 3 gk's in the squad and your chairman wont allow your 1st choice to go as he will be to highly rated in your squad.

i will have to take the first offer i get so sorry if you have made an effort to help and i already have taken another offer.[/quote']

Hey Mate,

Sorry, I recalled Adan because the season as finished And I plan to sell.

I didnt realise you were in a Play Off Final.

I see you have Lars Unnerstall On Loan from Blackburn Rovers, By all means you can have Antonio Adan back on loan for the Final tonight. (Hes 3 Ratings higher than the guy you have from Blackburn!

Just let me no, I will be on Before 8pm to accept so there you wont after worry about that.

:)

For any managers needing a loan for play-offs, or just wants to improve, the following players are available for loan:

Evgeni Kets (77 Mid)

Konstantin Sovetkin (78 CM/DM)

Alessio Manzoni (79 Wing/AM)

Good Luck to everyone in Play-off Finals tonight

For any managers needing a loan for play-offs' date=' or just wants to improve, the following players are available for loan:

Evgeni Kets (77 Mid)

Konstantin Sovetkin (78 CM/DM)

Alessio Manzoni (79 Wing/AM)

Good Luck to everyone in Play-off Finals tonight[/quote']

Thanks for Manzoni mate, he'll be starting tonight. Come on Gateshead :P

thanks ben but i am fine with our new loanee, thanks blackburn.

no problem with you taking him back, he is your player, thanks for the loan for the last few weeks.

very disappointined that you didnt know we were in the final, i presumed everyone looked for our result as soon as they had seen their own.

Guest <klhepworth.

I've got the Doncaster job offer, think I might take it, last boss has gone to West Brom it seems and he's Doncaster in good shape so will probably take it, haven't moved side in any other forum set ups and have rejected the Cardiff offer earlier in the month here so I think it's fair game for me to take it? I'll be leaving Barnet with some quality players (Risse, Rafinha, Joel, Viviani, Mascia) but they are in debt and only have 21 players, so I guess I could help out whoever takes over with some cash or a few 2 for 1 deals.

Id take Doncaster matey.. go for it :P.

Some new players at Wolves...just to increase avg rating but they're pretty good and safe too:

Maicon,De Rossi are the importants name so far.My XI should look:

Neuer(93)

Maicon(94)-Godin(90)-Cole(94)

De Rossi(94)

Pablo(90)-Danny(90)-Jovetic(90)-Nani(93)

Gameiro(90)-Kerzhakov(90)

This is just the start of rebuild :D.