English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

I've got the Doncaster job offer' date=' think I might take it, last boss has gone to West Brom it seems and he's Doncaster in good shape so will probably take it, haven't moved side in any other forum set ups and have rejected the Cardiff offer earlier in the month here so I think it's fair game for me to take it? I'll be leaving Barnet with some quality players (Risse, Rafinha, Joel, Viviani, Mascia) but they are in debt and only have 21 players, so I guess I could help out whoever takes over with some cash or a few 2 for 1 deals.[/quote']

If you take them please look after them , a lot of hard work gone into them and hope to see you in the Prem next year as i lost in semi final of the play offs! But yh its a great squad i think:)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

EDIT: Does anybody want Real Madrids Number Two Keep ADAN (83) Off me for Just £3M ?

Goin be a bit of a rebuild at Yeovil for this coming Season, I won Divison 3 by a Massive 16 Points, Getting 111 Points on the Board with a +80 Goal Difference is Brilliant in a Forum Filled Set up, Very happy with that but theres Gotta be changes as my Squad Lacks Depth.

Very happy to be getting Phil Jones and Kevin Strootman from Manchester United for next season, The duo have been on loan to Peterborough and Leyton Orient this season but will be joining me as soon as the Fixtures come out :)

Already Signed Michel Vorm from Barcelona for £6.2m, As soon as the Offer comes in I will be Letting Marco Storari go for in the region of £6m.

Antonio Adan, Marko Basa and Craig Gardner are leaving Huish Park tonight !

Guest <klhepworth.

Id take Doncaster matey.. go for it :P.

Some new players at Wolves...just to increase avg rating but they're pretty good and safe too:

Maicon' date='De Rossi are the importants name so far.My XI should look:

This is just the start of rebuild :D.[/quote']

Think I will... Quality team you've built there mate:)

If you take them please look after them ' date=' a lot of hard work gone into them and hope to see you in the Prem next year as i lost in semi final of the play offs! But yh its a great squad i think:)[/quote']

I'd like to think I would, might need some advice as regards to a few lesser known players, but I'll likely put my own stamp on it. If you have any reccomendations as regards who I should keep, I'd appreciate it:D

Sorry mate' date=' changed tactics especially for the game.

Saw you last lost to Darlington (3-1) so I copied that tactic. :o[/quote']

Fair do's, I can't complain I've done better then I expected to anyway this season. Well done anyway all the best next season

Just incase anyone missed it, is anyone interested in Carrick?

Safe 92, not looking for too much for him. Some cash and a 90/89 will do.

Ive had some peope interested in Mata. I would be willing to sell as I do need some depth. A very good 2 for 1 would interest me. Message me in game if interested.

Blackburn Rovers Transfer News

There are a few areas that I need to improve on with this team if I am to have another successful season. A few transfers will help.

I have so far managed to sign:

Kevin-Prince Boateng 24 90 for £2.6M & G.Wijnaldum

Didn't want to let Wijnaldum go, but simply need higher rated players to compete with the best teams. Kevin-Prince fits with my "young and quality" ethos.

David Alaba 19 87 for £1.0M & G.Hanley & D.Hwang

Will imporve the depth of my squad. Alaba has a lot of potential, so could be a keeper!

More news hopefully to follow...

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth has decided to part company with Barnet and manage Doncaster Rovers.

Kieran Hepworth takes control of Doncaster Rovers.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Took the job, hope someone can come in at Barnet as I feel I've left them in a poor way (in debt/21 players). Anyway, looking forward to Doncaster, they're in great shape:D

Two new signings at West Ham

The offer for Ribas DIEGO of VfL Wolfsburg from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Quality Attacking Midfielder. Im sure his 91 will be safe as hes doing alright at Atletico, and they seem to be improving with a new manager. Cost me £1.9 million + De Jong (88) and Elton (82)

The offer for Correia ADRIANO of Barcelona from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another 91 rated player arrives at Upton park. Second choice LB and Barca, but usually gets game time as he can play pretty much anywhere. Cost me £700,000 + Emerson (88) and Falk Jansen (75).

Really happy with that. And my team now looks like this.

91 91 89 91

92 91

92 91 89

Still hope for 2 more signings (Aswell as selling Carrick/Mikel). Cant be bothered to go for a squad, im going for quality

Rotherham have been promoted ' date=' thanks to a 2-1 win at wembley over burton.

after going 1-0 down , goals from long and MOM molders sealed victory.

unlucky burton, better luck next year.[/quote']

Thanks mate... my fitness was a little low, and that showed in you coming back from beyond!!!! Very disappointed with losing out but glad it was to you, as you have a great squad!

Alexis Sanchez is a popular boy in school.

All Bids Accepted:

West Bromwich Albion - £0k + Salomon KALOU + Mathieu PEYBERNES

Sheffield United - £7.0M + Fábio SIMPLICIO + Jorge CASADO

Manchester United - £744k + Luis ANDERSON + Mame DIOUF

Norwich City - £11.0M + Petar GRBIC

Arsenal - £10.0M + Moreno RODRIGO + Kieran GIBBS

Newcastle United - £5.0M + Alan DZAGOEV

Hull City - £2.0M + Óscar CARDOZO

Doncaster Rovers - £1.6M + Federico BALZARETTI + ***** PIZARRO

Blackburn Rovers - £0k + Lukas PODOLSKI + Daniel BOATENG

My bid for the record was over 10M over his PE C/V. If anyone beat that, then good luck to them.

All Bids Accepted:

My bid for the record was over 10M over his PE C/V. If anyone beat that' date=' then good luck to them.[/quote']

Id want RVP from you..btw got Aguiar for 50k and now he's valued at 4M :D.nice

After seeing all the bids for Alexis Sanchez, i didnt both making an offer but went for this guy instead.

The offer for José CALLEJÓN of Genoa from West Ham United has been accepted along with other club offers. Genoa will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Certainly no where near Alexis' level, but a good chance of getting 89 by the end of the season at Madrid. My offer was Nem (83) and Skondras (82) which was worth £10.5 million.

Forest bid £750,000 + Peterson (85).

Think mine should win. Also have a verbal agreement to sign Sebastian Coates (86) on loan for the first part of the season. This increases depth for the 3 games a week :)

Guest <klhepworth.

All Bids Accepted:

My bid for the record was over 10M over his PE C/V. If anyone beat that' date=' then good luck to them.[/quote']

Mine was just over £23M, I think it's very close!

Just as I typed that, went back to my club, he's gone to Arsenal:(

Theo WALCOTT has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Bayern München for £2,500,000 plus Gabriel AGBONLAHOR and Rubén ROCHINA . All other offers were turned down.

Another I missed out on...

The offer for Ricardo CARVALHO of Real Madrid from Doncaster Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Set to be my first signing at Donny, a pretty solid 93 is great:D

Also:

Bryan Rabello +2 -> 77

Thanks to the previous boss for that:D

Blackburn Rovers Transfer News

More signings today :)

Theo Walcott 22 90 for £2.5M & G.Agbonlahor & R.Rochina

Happy I got him. Gives me more options.

Gonzalo Castro 24 90 for D.Agger

A couple of years younger than Agger, and didn't have a right back, so again will give me good options.

Fernando Muslera 25 89 for £2.2M & C.Rafael

Didn't want to get rid of Rafael, but as he didn't get a rise recently, an 86 GK is just not good enough for Div 1. I read the other day that Muslera was the 6th best GK in the world. You can't argue with that! Well you can but what's the point :D

A couple of deals still to do I think. Van Persie can still go if I get a good offer. But it has to be VERY good...obviously...

It's this time of the season again so Manchester United are looking to deal. The following players can go for cash or player exchange deals. Just put a bid in or PM me. I haven't transfer listed them so don't worry about matching an amount or anything :)

Luis Anderson

Scott Wooten

Ryan Tunnicliffe

Oliver Norwood

Ben Amos

Robbie Brady

Matt James

Federico Macheda

Matt James

Tomas Kuszkzak

Also, sad that i missed out on Sanchez, my bid was 24 millionish so someone must have gone higher. Hope my one for Alonso of 32 million is enough as really need a cm.