English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

pne-logo.gif
Heiko WESTERMANN has completed his move to Preston North End from Hamburger SV for 12,450,000

heiko_HA_Sport_Palm_495287c.jpg

Today, Preston North End presented their top player to the following season. After Marcos Rojo (86) left, a new defender had to be found. And Westermann (90) was this name, After the deal with Bonucci was turned down and he went to Sunderland, PNE placed in a bid for the german player and everything went right. The 28 years old player comes to be the team top player and major signing of the season beside Hugo Almeida.

YEOVIL BEAT WATFORD WITH JUST 9 PLAYERS !

Yeovil 2-0 Watford

Camilo Zuniga got a straight red card in the 8th minute as he shouted abuse to the ref and kicked the ball away, A brilliant ball to Cani left him with the keeper to beat and the winger put Yeovil 1-0 up, Just after half time Cani was sent off for going for the players legs rather than the ball, Just past the hour mark Thiago's shot went into the net when he found where the net was, 2-0 Yeovil !

1 YEOVIL TOWN 8 17 24

2 Birmingham City 8 13 22

3 West Ham United 8 9 17

4 Crystal Palace 8 10 16

5 Hull City 8 8 16

6 Ipswich Town 8 5 15

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Brighton and Hove Albion.

Doncaster Rovers outclassed Brighton and Hove Albion and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Traore scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dabo and Snodgrass were also amongst the goalscorers.

Finally a nice result:)

West Ham 1-1 Ipswich

Pretty happy with a point considering all the players I have unavailable. Gaitan equalised for me in the 50th minute.

Kana-Biyik is back from suspension, and Garay almost recovered so should be able to go back to my preferred formation.

Up to third but losing group on the top 2. Hopefully be able to close the gap with a win against Birmingham on Saturday :)

The offer for Scott PARKER of West Ham United from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First of a 2 part deal. Parker joins Liverpool for £12 million, and West Ham will then sign Charlie Adam for £8 million.

Parker has a great shot at rising, as does Adam so a good deal all round. The money is the main thing as im currently in debt.

watford, like all the others this season lose to yeovil 2-0.

even with 10 men for most of the game and nine men for the last 30 minutes, we were no match for them., well done ben.

i have had one guy on the transfer list for around 12 days now and no offer, desperately need money to be able to p/e others. kevin nolan went on the list and an offer came in within 2 days, he has now been sold despite losing nearly 3 million in his p/e value, i couldnt wait for the west ham changes to come in and drop his rating so the sacrifice had to be made. at least now i can have one last go at improving the squad.

First Game in charge and its a bore draw:rolleyes:

Niall Taylor earned a draw with Nottingham Forest against Newcastle United.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Nottingham Forest and Newcastle United in their Division 1 fixture.

Unlucky mate,

M'Vila got a red card :(:rolleyes:

adam (gateshead) ' date=' i know its easy not to notice but colchester are unmanaged, can you withdraw your delaney bid.[/quote']

With managers who bidded from Unmanaged teams its best to send them a PM In the game rather than writing it on the thread where he might not log into !!