English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

YEOVIL COME BACK FROM THE REEBOK WITH A VICTORY !

Bolton Wanderers 1-3 Yeovil Town

Yossi Benayoun smashed it with Venom into the roof of the net to put high flyers yeovil in the lead, It took until after half time for the second goal go in and that was by yossi benayoun again, the israel international darted past a defender to score his second, Marcos Alonso headed in from a Kwadwo Asamoah corner to pull one back and give Bolton hope of getting something from Yeovil, Former Real Madrid defender Jonathon Woodgate headed in from a corner tooken by Man of the match Yossi Benayoun ! 1-3 Yeovil Town :D

Birmingham got a brilliant win against West Ham so they are still hanging on our tails !

1 YEOVIL TOWN 9 19 27

2 Birmingham City 9 14 25

3 Crystal Palace 9 12 19

4 Hull City 9 10 19

5 West Ham United 9 8 17

6 Watford 9 5 16

If Birmingham and ourselves keep winning I can see us being in the Top 2 for a long period !

Manchester City 1 - 1 Blackburn Rovers

Benzema nets for us again after we go behind to a Van Persie goal.

We are still at the top but now on joint points with WBA.

Well played. A point was fair I think. I'm pretty happy with it as it stops me losing any more ground.

Villa up next will be tough!

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Peterborough United.

Doncaster Rovers beat Peterborough United 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

King scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Costa and Kombarov were also amongst the goalscorers.

Had a very slow start, things are picking up. Had a lot of risers too:

Lacina Traore +1 -> 86

Robert Snodgrass +2 -> 85

Jacob Butterfield +4 -> 82

Aidan White +5 -> 82

Aaron Cresswell +6 -> 80

Wilfried Zaha +4 -> 84 (on loan at Brum)

Ipswich Town 1 - 3 Crystal Palace

J Toulalan © :'' We are really happy because we played very hard , and finally our efforts has paid . Unfortunately , Birmingham City and Yeovil Town won their match , so it doesnt change , but the most important is to continu to play very well , to yet , not to lose ''.

1 Yeovil Town 9 27

2 Birmingham City 25

3 CRYSTAL PALACE 19

4 Hull City 19

Happy Birthday :)

West Ham 3-2 Fleetwood Town

West Ham began the defence of their title today. The 'B' team struggled against a determind Fleetwood Town side. Colak scored on his debut for West Ham. Dulcien equalised for Fleetword. Charlie Adam restored the Hammers' lead just after half-time. But Fleetwood once again equalised with Sulaiman.

Manager Marc Spicer had enough, and throw on the big boys Navas, Diego and Adriano. 2 of the subs combined for the winner, Adriano with the through ball and Navas with the finish from 25 yards.

Another unmanaged side in the next round, as I play Walsall.

YEOVIL PLAY BANG TIDY WITH SEVEN GOALS AGAINST HOPELESS PORTSMOUTH !!!

Yeovil's B Side demolished Portsmouths side tonight, the 84 rated Yeovil side give Portsmouths 87 rated side no hope at all ! The manager of Portsmouth (Hayden White) has not signed in for around 20 days !

YEOVIL 7 Porttssssssssmmouth :( 1... HAHAHAHAHA :P

After the 20 minute mark a brilliant through ball left Mark Davies open and the midfielder finished well, Karim Rekik who scored in the first round of the cup aswell scored in the first round of the shield tonight before being told it is his final game at the club, DJ Campbell fired fastly and scored just before the break to get yeovils third, Campbell got his second after the break down to a trademark strike, A.Hleb scored with his head to get yeovils fifth goal, Kevin Strootman scored the sixth who is a regular first teamer but played tonight as yeovil say that they will play Behrami alone in CM On Wednesday, Alcantara Thiago was given half an hour from the bench and the young spanish talent scored after his shot went in off the woodwork, Tino Costa scored in the last minute for Portsmouth but nobody celebrated, the pompy players walked back into their half with miserable faces.

348425_Yeovil_Town.jpg[/img]

Was thinking of going more attacking tonight, but in the end 3-5-2 worked for us.

Luton Town - Norwich City

Alfreton Town - Stoke City

Arsenal - Charlton Athletic

Leeds United - Coventry City

Walsall - West Ham United

Plymouth Argyle - West Bromwich Albion

Crystal Palace - Oldham Athletic

Bath City - Notts County

Hartlepool United - Doncaster Rovers

Exeter City - Gateshead

Nottingham Forest - Wolverhampton Wanderers

Queens Park Rangers - Reading

Accrington Stanley - Watford

Bristol Rovers - Cheltenham Town

Manchester City - Southend United

Cardiff City - Darlington

Newcastle United - Mansfield Town

Newport County - Shorpe United

Carlisle United - Blackburn Rovers

Preston North End - Aston Villa

Bradford City - Peterborough United

Sunderland - Chelsea

Sheffield United - AFC Bournemouth

Fulham - AFC Wimbledon

Southampton - Swansea City

Blackpool - Millwall

Manchester United - Leyton Orient

Bristol City - Derby County

Birmingham City - Huddersfield Town

Torquay United - Ipswich Town

Tottenham Hotspur - Barnsley

Bury - YEOVIL TOWN

Second round draw for the English shield, I havent got a easy tie, Managed Bury !

Two games to update.

Saturdays game saw a 3-1 win over Millwall goals from Ronaldinho (2)and Barrios.

Monday nights game saw a decent win over a hard working Hayes and Yeading 5-2 goals from Ideye(3) Barrios and Gamberini.

Four wins from five since taking over including two cup wins:)

Happy 18th Birthday Adam94 :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you very much mate! Haha :D

A very good win away at Division 4 leaders Burton last night, they haven't lost in the league all season so it's a pretty decent result for us. Exeter next in the Shield :)

West Ham 2-1 Besiktas

West Ham have qualifered for the next stages of the Europa League with 2 games to spare. Goals from Navas and Gaitan seal tonights win.

West Ham - 12

Ajax - 9

Besiktas - 1

Fiorentina - 1

Happy were through, as it will be very good for us financially.

Thank you very much mate! Haha :D

A very good win away at Division 4 leaders Burton last night' date=' they haven't lost in the league all season so it's a pretty decent result for us. Exeter next in the Shield :)[/quote']

Good game mate, well played! Disappointed to lose first game of season, especially being a home fixture!

YEOVIL SNEAK WIN AGAINST BRISTOL AND REMAIN AT THE TOP OF THE PILE !

A Miss-hit shot from Alcantara Thiago sneaked under the goalkeepers body to put the league leaders ahead, Yossi Benayoun turned quickly and fired a low shot into the bottom corner before the break, before the end youngster Marco Van Ginkel pulled a goal back with a lob over Michel Vorm, 2-1 Yeovil !

1 YEOVIL TOWN 10 20 30

2 Birmingham City 10 14 26

3 Crystal Palace 10 12 20

4 West Ham United 10 10 20

5 Watford 10 9 19

6 Hull City 10 5 19

Played 10 and won 10, I dont think we will do that again :D

Birmingham slip up by drawing against third placed Crystal Palace, we are 10 points safe in the promotion places which is brilliant :) to start with.

YEOVIL SNEAK WIN AGAINST BRISTOL AND REMAIN AT THE TOP OF THE PILE !

A Miss-hit shot from Alcantara Thiago sneaked under the goalkeepers body to put the league leaders ahead' date=' Yossi Benayoun turned quickly and fired a low shot into the bottom corner before the break, before the end youngster Marco Van Ginkel pulled a goal back with a lob over Michel Vorm, 2-1 Yeovil !

Played 10 and won 10, I dont think we will do that again :D

Birmingham slip up by drawing against third placed Crystal Palace, we are 10 points safe in the promotion places which is brilliant :) to start with.[/quote']

I really should have won tonight :o, I scouted his tactics and managed to come up with a good counter against him, I had more possession, more shots, and more corners, but only drew 0-0!

Haha now I fully expect you to win the league now ;)

I really should have won tonight :o' date=' I scouted his tactics and managed to come up with a good counter against him, I had more possession, more shots, and more corners, but only drew 0-0!

Haha now [b']I fully expect you to win the league now[/b] ;)

Only 10 games have gone, theres another 36 to go yet haha, thats 108 points available :D

Im going lose some games soon, its just due ;)

Only 10 games have gone' date=' theres another 36 to go yet haha, thats 108 points available :D

Im going lose some games soon, its just due ;)[/quote']

oh yeah I forgot we haven't played yet, so you'll definitely lose at least 2 when you play me :P

oh yeah I forgot we haven't played yet' date=' so you'll definitely lose at least 2 when you play me :P[/quote']

Haha probably so mate, we play eachother in 2 weeks mate, you will certainly win that IMO, Your first team is better than mine but remember ive brought Yeovil up from Division 3 ;)

You can get 6 points when you beat me twice, you will be top then :P