English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

7_front_small.pngNEW MANAGER AT BLACKPOOL12_front_small.png

Blackpool_fc_logo.png

Decided to take over Blackpool in this league. Used to be on this forum a long time ago and now im making my comeback onto the game' date=' and ive decided to start here![/color']

Welcome back. One of the better forum setups imo :)

7_front_small.pngNEW MANAGER AT BLACKPOOL12_front_small.png

Blackpool_fc_logo.png

Decided to take over Blackpool in this league. Used to be on this forum a long time ago and now im making my comeback onto the game' date=' and ive decided to start here![/color']

Welcome to the set-up and good luck! (just not on Saturday ;))

welcome tambo.

watford beat managerless bristol city 7-1, marveaux and drogba get hat -tricks.

i didnt realise how well things were going until i looked at our schedule, 8 wins in a row since losing to yeovil and that result stops us from being 13 wins in a row.

The Mighty Potters ! ! ! steered Yeovil Town to victory against Brighton and Hove Albion.

Yeovil Town beat Brighton and Hove Albion 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Shorey had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Woodgate, Benayoun and Behrami were amongst the goalscorers.

I won 0-3 at Brighton.

The ball was pulled back from the byline to Jonathon Woodgate, the defender finished his chance off to put Yeovil ahead before half time, Valon Behrami showed great composure to finish off, Yossi Benayoun hit it on the half volley to make it 0-3.

1 YEOVIL TOWN 17 31 44

2 Watford 17 28 40

3 Crystal Palace 17 22 36

4 West Ham United 17 14 32

5 Birmingham City 17 9 32

6 Hull City 17 0 31

The top 4 sides won tonight, nothing much different, accept from Birmingham go above Hull.

Finally!!!!

Back to winning ways!!!

DIV 1 HERE I COME!!!! :D

Less of the mind games ;)

West Ham 1-3 Millwall

Lost ground on the top 2 again. Doumbia keeps up his great form by putting the Hammers ahead on 7 minutes. A Jermaine Defore brace and a goal from Jenas won the game for Millwall.

West Ham stay 4th in the table, but are now 8 points off an automatic promotion place.

Couple of big signings at Gateshead. Bakary Kone and Nicolas Isimat Mirin have both joined the club. It could be potentially damaging to the wages, but hopefully I'll make some profit on the players I'm going to sell in the upcoming days to compensate. Season's going well :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Manchester United.

Doncaster Rovers beat Manchester United 4 - 3 on penalties after a thrilling 4 - 4 draw in their English Championship Shield Round 3 fixture.

Negredo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Giroud was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Woah! Second season running I knock Manchester United out of the cup. Did it last year with little Barnet and this time around a couple of Negredo penalties and a Fabio OG were just a few of the things that went our way to get us a win! I'm sure Will will be chuffed;)

Hyina (Forum) steered Birmingham City to victory against Notts County.

Birmingham City outclassed Notts County and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their English Championship Shield Round 3 fixture.

Nugent scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Feghouli and Josue were also amongst the goalscorers.

Really back to winning ways now! :)

West Ham 0-1 Newcastle

West Hams B team dominate Newcastles first team (Featuring Eto'o) but end up crashing out of the cup.

Dissapointed to be out of both cups, but it means I can loan out 89 rated Charlie Adam and 87 rated Didac Villa to cut wages (My squad will be small with both loaned out, so may have to recall if required). Will accept bids for Adam before Wednesday, and Didac after Wednesday as I need him for the league game.

Also terminated Coates loan as he wont get any games for me in the near future, but thanks alot to City for the loan.

YEOVIL SNEAK IT AGAINST QPR ON PENALTYS !

Yeovil Town 1-1 Queens Park Rangers

Honorato Nilmar scored in the 21st minute for QPR to put the visitors in the lead, it took up until the 74th minute for Yeovil to level, that was a header from Mark Davies just four minutes after West brom were reduced to 10 men, lisandro lopez got sent off.

Yeovil win 4-1 on penaltys

59% 41%

Total Shots

8 19

Shots On Target

8 7

Corners

5 3

Yellow Cards

1 2

Red Cards

0 1

Strange really, we have more possesion, they have over twice as many shots, but i get all mine on target, not complaining anyway, a place in the last 16 !

Its against Kihepworth :o - Away at his Doncaster, his team are the only team to have beat me this season !

ENGLISH SHIELD LAST 16 !

Arsenal - West Bromwich Albion

Doncaster Rovers - YEOVIL TOWN

Norwich City - Ipswich Town

Stoke City - Manchester City

Coventry City - Exeter City

Watford - Peterborough United

Millwall - Aston Villa

Birmingham City - Newcastle United