English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

after pointing out to the torquay manager that you dont buy from unmanaged in a forum set up this is the response

what nonsense do you talk?! that´s a standard set-up with standard-rules. you can read that in the set-up informations!

i dont know if anyone else wants to try and explain to the little boy.

well done to those that were promoted last night.

sorry ben, you deserved to be in the premiership.

after pointing out to the torquay manager that you dont buy from unmanaged in a forum set up this is the response

what nonsense do you talk?! that´s a standard set-up with standard-rules. you can read that in the set-up informations!

i dont know if anyone else wants to try and explain to the little boy.

well done to those that were promoted last night.

sorry ben' date=' you deserved to be in the premiership.[/quote']

perhaps he is not a former

Woop! Finally out of Division 5! An 89th minute winner got us a 1-0 win, how dramatic is that?! Aiming for promotion again next season, our squad is worth more than everyone in Division 4 and I've not even started buying players to prepare for next season yet, so hopefully should do well.

kk. Prediction: Hull 10 - 0 Yeovil

In your dreams :P

You will never win by 3 goals or more ever again. ;)

Sorry ben' date=' you deserved to be in the premiership.[/quote']

Cheers mate, I personally think the top 3 should go up anyway rather than have the play offs what gives 5th place a chance to go up. :)

Haven't really paid any attention to my Grimsby side in recent months, they've been completely neglected and the team is pretty poor. We're 15th in D5 and will certainly be finishing bottom half.

On the plus side, I have over £20m in the kitty and we're the 2nd highest rated side in the division. Will probably look to make a lot of changes over the next week or so and see if I can relight my interest in the set-up. I'm sure with £20m I can create a half decent side more than good enough to get me into D4 and then push to D3.

Torquay boy couldnt care less about buying from unmanaged.

newcastle cheat has now gone to liverpool.

sheff wed are buying berbatov from norwich for 25M, i reported it and sent a message asking the guy to stop cheating and leave.

i'm thinking about giving up as its going to be too much hassle to stop others cheating.

sheff wed are buying berbatov from norwich for 25M' date=' i reported it and sent a message asking the guy to stop cheating and leave.

i'm thinking about giving up as its going to be too much hassle to stop others cheating.[/quote']

the torquay manager might not be a forumer. how do u know that the berbatov deal is cheating??

torquay boy says that we should go and have our own set up instead of introducing rules into standard games , he knows its a forum set up because i told him.

25M for berbatov???????

torquay boy says that we should go and have our own set up instead of introducing rules into standard games ' date=' he knows its a forum set up because i told him.

25M for berbatov???????[/quote']

just because u told him it is a forum setup doesn't make him a forumer?

EDIT:

If he's not a forumer he shouldnt have to go by rules that he had no idea about.

sheff wed are buying berbatov from norwich for 25M' date=' i reported it and sent a message asking the guy to stop cheating and leave.

i'm thinking about giving up as its going to be too much hassle to stop others cheating.[/quote']

I think we need to get more forumers to join the setup otherwise we are going to be overrun by these guys!

EDIT:

If he's not a forumer he shouldnt have to go by rules that he had no idea about.

then this makes ec8000 a waste of time, how can you have one rule for half and a different one for others.

i never said he was or should be a forumer, i told him this was a forum set up.

with over 17,000 EC's it is very unlikely that you would stumble across this one without looking at the forum.

Hi,

I guess i should really read through the previous posts to answer this question, but hey i'll admit it..........i'm a tad on the lazy side. ;)

Am i right in thinking that nobody should be buying from unmanaged sides?

I've been in this EC from the start and assumed this was a no no? Could somebody just clarify please?

Cheers

Respuesta: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Some new players arriving at Aldershot soon:

50200_1317864992.jpg

The offer for Nicolai BOILESEN of Ajax from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

524k + Van der Hoorn and Jones going out

44737_1321369098.jpg

The offer for Andrea BERTOLACCI of Roma from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

21k and Antonio Gallardo

43833_1337728522.jpg

The deal reported to be worth 5,500,000 involving Nélson OLIVEIRA of Benfica and Crewe Alexandra has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Benfica will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly...

The offer for Nélson OLIVEIRA of Benfica from Aldershot Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Benfica will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty confident hes coming to Aldershot with 333k and Pulido leaving

The offer for Vincent MURATORI of Manchester City from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My £3.2M offer to Man City got accepted for him, glad Ive got him as cover at LB.

Looking at his stats in real life last season he only played about 10 games for his club but I cant really get anything better for that price so its still a alright deal really. :)

?w=141&h=141

EDIT:

then this makes ec8000 a waste of time' date=' how can you have one rule for half and a different one for others.

i never said he was or should be a forumer, i told him this was a forum set up.

with over 17,000 EC's it is very unlikely that you would stumble across this one without looking at the forum.[/quote']

it doesn't matter if it is a forum setup and he is not a forumer. This game is for enjoyment. This is why many people make customs now instead of joining any old game world. So people who aren't from the forum can't get in and there can be no buying from unmanaged.

if you were this guy, just going along doing your thing, enjoying soccermanager and improving your team. then this complete random comes along and goes oi mate stop buying from unmanaged teams or leave.

What would you do?