English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Surprised that no one got him before. With Ganso going away' date=' he will be a starter at Santos (last game scored 2, and gave 1 assist). He is a great player, and now he will get more game time. Looking for a nice rise :)[/quote']

Bidded for someone else which is why i couldn't get a bid in for him :(:D

We beat Northhampton 3-1 with goals from Collins(2) and Oliveira. Oliveira will be out for 3 games because of a red card:(

Free Agent Karim REKIK has completed his move to Aldershot Town for 525,000

Giovani CASILLAS has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Chivas de Guadalajara for 430,000

Cardiff City 0-4 Yeovil Town

Adam Johnson charged down the wing and put in a deep cross for Romelu Lukaku who powered a header into the back of the net, Vincent Muratori curled in a beautiful cross which found Romelu Lukaku and the Belgian tried a shot from a narrow angle, the keeper stepped the wrong way and the ball sailed past him, seconds after coming on Dean Whitehead hit a shot into the left hand corner of the goal and the cardiff goalkeeper couldnt get to it, Romain Danze was found running forward down the right by Ganso and the frenchman recieved the ball and fired a low shot into the corner of the net, 0-4 Yeovil Town.

Carlos Cuellar picked up a slight injury and he will miss next match due to a tight hamstring injury, he wasnt that fit before the game but my other defenders werent fully fit an I decided pick him as he probably wouldnt play next game anyway cause I would choose the better pair who are fit - Shawcross and Bocchetti.

The offer for Free Agent Djibril CISSE from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thought I would bring another striker in, Ive got 4 decent strikers as it is in Lukaku, Van Wolfswinkel, Janko and Vargas, but I can use Vargas as a winger and Wolfswinkel as a AM if I want, and £4.8M for Cisse (88) is a great deal.

West Ham 3-0 Southampton

West Ham get there first win of the season with a compfortable win again against Southampton. Jesus Navas scored a brace, with Adebayor scoring the third. Gaitan was given his first game this season, and he created all 3 goals :)

Move up to 14th, and face Fulham next.

What would people say to an U23 knock-out Cup...

If we get 8 sides then we can do that' date=' any less and I see everybody plays each other once and the side that finishes 1st wins.[/quote']

i think you should ask prokeeno out of respect 1st.

There will probably be more than 8 interested anyway.

i think you should ask prokeeno out of respect 1st.

There will probably be more than 8 interested anyway.

I only joined half way through last season so I didnt understand there had been one arranged in the past. ;):D

I only joined half way through last season so I didnt understand there had been one arranged in the past. ;):D

There isnt, I think cause theres one in another forum setup. Dont see why it would matter tbh....

Id like to take part but I dont have enough U-23s :(

What would people say to an U23 knock-out Cup...

If we get 8 sides then we can do that' date=' any less and I see everybody plays each other once and the side that finishes 1st wins.[/quote']

I am interested. My squad is very young, so i shall have a competitive team

Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 2 Blackburn Rovers

Not a bad point against a good Wolves side.

Need to pick up a win soon if I want to finish higher in the table this season.

I got just a draw with your rubbish Blackburn..rubbish!

666.png

CIRO IMMOBILISES DONNY

Doncaster Rovers 0 - 3 Bolton Wanderers

Ciro Immobile (23)

Ciro Immobile (26)

Markel Susaeta (68)

Weird game. We had 66% possession, got battered 18-7 on shots on goal but won 3-0. Immobile marked his debut with two goals and an assist and rightly won MOM. That win sneaks us back into the top 6 after 3 games. Next up we face an unmanaged Sunderland who haven't had the best of starts but have an awesome team.

Pos Team P GD Pts

1 Everton 3 9 9

2 Peterborough United 3 5 7

3 Blackpool 3 3 7

4 Charlton Athletic 3 2 7

5 Yeovil Town 3 5 6

6 BOLTON WANDERERS 3 4 6

Chris EAGLES has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Bolton Wanderers for £3' date='223,500.[/quote']

The Eagle has landed at unmanaged Middlesbrough which frees up some cash for us to strengthen.

Chelsea were simply outclassed this evening, as we were well and truely spanked by Palace.......3 nil.

Although we were missing many key players, such as Ronaldo, Ribery, Zlatan etc, still got to hand it to Palace, a much deserved victory.

Man that hurt to type up! :mad:

666.png

GOMIS WON'T MISS

Sunderland 0 - 2 Bolton Wanderers

Bafetimbi Gomis (4)

Lass Diarra (74)

We edge our way up to 3rd in the table this evening after beating an evenly matched Sunderland team in their own back yard. Gomis continues his solid start to the season scoring his 3rd goal in 3 games and Lass Diarra wrapped up all three points with a rocket of a header.

Free Agent Nathan DYER has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers for £4,000,000.

Chris Eagles' replacement arrived this evening. Same rating, 2 years younger but now playing in a higher division. Hopefully he can continue last season's good form and get another increase towards the end of the year.

If anyone is into archaeology then I'm selling a couple of fossils:

Ricardo Gardner - 33 year old CM/LB - 83 rated

Sean Davis - 32 year old CM/DM - 83 rated

Both can go for CV which is around £1.5m. Don't be shy!!

YEOVIL HAVE SHOCKER IN SHEFFIELD AS JANKO GOALS GET RULED OUT FOR OFFSIDE !

Sheffield United 1-0 Yeovil Town

Urko Vera put United ahead in the first half when his attempt went into the bottom corner, Marc Janko had a goal ruled out for offside when he caught Boruc out of position, two minutes later he dinked a shot over the keeper but that was ruled out for offside aswell, 1-0 to unmanaged sheffield. :(

Terrible result, we are around mid table, not a good start really.

Geoffrey steered Stoke City to victory against Norwich City.

Stoke City outclassed Norwich City and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Bommel had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Hulk and Schurrle were amongst the goalscorers.

Hulk gets a hat trick YAY :D