English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

We've been taught a few lessons so far this season,

Roman Carlos earned a draw with Chelsea against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The match ended 3 - 3 between Chelsea and Wolverhampton Wanderers in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Malouda scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Messi and Forlan were also amongst the goalscorers.

Oh well, still 3rd on 10pts, which is far better than my old Norwich side :(

West Ham 2-0 Wimbledon

West Ham advance to the second round of the English cup with a compfortable win over AFC Wimbledon. Diego scored the opener in the 12th minute, our young stax Oxlade-Chamberlain scored the second just after the hour. Only bad point is an injury to Payet, who will be out for 4 weeks.

A trip to Braintree Town in round 2 :)

Yeovil Town 0-4 Stoke City

Ricardo Kaka bent his free kick around the wall in the first few minutes of the game, Kaka then scored a looping header to get his second, Philippe Mexes flicked one past Michel Vorm to get Stokes third, Mark Van Bommel striked it superbly to get the fourth, 0-4 defeat.

Yeovil Town have been knocked out of the English Championship Cup

Thats us out first round of the cup, to be honest my second team I was always going lose, especially against their first team, Kaka, Hulk, Schurrle, Kagawa etc.

I always do better in the Shield so hopefully I get a bit further in that one, will be playing Torquay first, thats next week.

Yeovil Town 0-4 Stoke City

Ricardo Kaka bent his free kick around the wall in the first few minutes of the game' date=' Kaka then scored a looping header to get his second, Philippe Mexes flicked one past Michel Vorm to get Stokes third, Mark Van Bommel striked it superbly to get the fourth, 0-4 defeat.

Thats us out first round of the cup, to be honest my second team I was always going lose, especially against their first team, Kaka, Hulk, Schurrle, Kagawa etc.

I always do better in the Shield so hopefully I get a bit further in that one, will be playing Torquay first, thats next week.[/center']

Didnt know I played my first team and didnt knoe I had a game yikes..

KIDDERMINSTER HARRIERS 0 - 3 BURY

Bury opened the score with an effective strike from Dong-Won JI after the hour mark DINIZ scored from a briliant shot outside the box, and our loaney CAMPBELL finished them off four minutes later and grabbing the MOTM award.

Next up in Round 2: Bolton!

Yeovil Town 1-2 Everton

Jefferson farfan cut past a challenge and placed the ball past the goalkeeper, Farfan then scored a penalty to double evertons lead, four minutes from time yeovil substitute Djibril Cisse took a penalty and smashed it into the roof of the net, 1-2 everton.

Was always going be a difficult game, but when looking at the stats we should of got something from the game.

45% 55%

Total Shots

20 5

Shots On Target

6 4

Corners

7 4

Yellow Cards

2 1

Red Cards

0 0

We had a lot more shots, they clearly just took theirs better.

We sit in 10th, not very happy with that.

BURY AT THE TOP OF DIV.3

BURY 5 - 0 HARTLEPOOL UNITED

New boys Dong-won JI and Petr JIRACEK scored each a goal JI was awarded the MOTM, Draxler, Pilar and Nolito scored the rest and our captain Draxler managed to get sent off.

Next up Tranmere.

Yeovil Town 1-2 Brighton

Bruno Cesar put us ahead in the first half, Cisse had a penalty in the 63rd minute and guess what he did, he missed it ! their Jay Rodriguez then had a penalty two minutes later and put it into the back of the net, Jack Cork scored from a long way out to put them ahead, 1-2, lucky buggers.

We are doing absolutely s*** this season so far. :(

15th.

Man City 3-2 Aston Villa

I play a weakened down side before Wednesday's big game against United as we win 3-2, although Villa gave City a scare by coming back making it 2-2 after we were 2-0 infront after the first 20 minutes.

The Champions stay top with Leeds behind them.

West Ham 6-0 Everton

This is more like it. After a poor start to the season West Ham have bounced back with 4 wins in a row. Adebayor with a hat-trick, with the other three goals coming from Hamsik, Doumbia and Moutinho. For some reason Carrick was awarded MOM even though he didnt score or get an assist :confused:

That win moves us into the play-offs for the first time this season. Might have to sell a player, as we are getting more and more in debt :(

Yeovil Town 2-2 Torquay United (Torquay win 4-5 on penaltys)

Eduardo Vargas put us ahead in the first half, Georgi Milanov put them level just before the hour, Jordan Rhodes put them in the lead nine minutes later, Janko then scored from the spot to put Yeovil level.

They took the first penalty, when it was 5-4, I just knew the 5th one was going to miss, Is it the first team to take a penalty wins the shootout ? :rolleyes:

Out of both cups first round, but I guess the positive point is we can now concentrate on playing 2 league games per week for a while, hopefully we can string some results together. :)

Respuesta: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Aldershot beat Bury 5-1 with goals from Vela,Gomez,Insigne,Enriquez and Rekik. Unfortunately i forgot to change the tactics so put out my first team a few days before an important game against a strong Bournmouth

Yeovil Town lost 2-0 at West Ham tonight.

Seydou Doumbia scored in the first half with Michel Bastos scoring in the second.

Think we stay in 15th' date=' Cant believe how shocking Im doing, 10 games gone.[/center']

GG Ben, Seems my West Ham are finally getting there act together. Thats 5 wins in a row in the league :)