English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

- 4-1 win away against Southampton and i moved up to 5th in Division 2...

- The goals were scored by El Shaarawi (x2), Damiao and Rudy...

- El Shaarawi was voted MoM...

- Next game for Division 2 is wednesday against unmanaged Cardiff...

- Game against Northampton monday, for the English Championship Shield round 2. Incredible Vellios will be a starter (he is one of the top strikers os the Shield also), so keep an eye on him...

West Ham 3-1 WBA

West Ham come from behind to beat WBA. Matei scored for West Brom in the 58th minute. West Ham quickly equliased through Gaitain. The Argentine added a second to put the Hammers ahead, and Diego finished the scoring.

Into Round 3 of both cup and shield :) We face Hull in the next round of the Shield.

West Ham 3-0 Burnley

Second half goals from Adriano, Doumbia and Gervinho move West Ham into third.

After their result against Burnley, West Ham United are now unbeaten in 9 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Shows how bad we have been for 2 1/2 seasons lol

Bolton Wanderers 0-3 Yeovil Town

Salvatore Bocchetti curled one home from distance to get the 1st, Adam Johnson cut inside and finished well to get the second, Substitute Djibril Cisse took a booming shot an got the third goal of the game, 0-3.

Up to 8th, next up we play at home against Charlton Athletic.

Bolton Wanderers 0-3 Yeovil Town

Salvatore Bocchetti curled one home from distance to get the 1st' date=' Adam Johnson cut inside and finished well to get the second, Substitute Djibril Cisse took a booming shot an got the third goal of the game, 0-3.

Up to 8th, next up we play at home against Charlton Athletic.[/center']

Such a bad night.

Friendly match : Crystal Palace 3 - 0 Hannover 96

CRYSTAL PALACE TRANSFERT :

Tonight All cristale palace fans welcome the new star from Romania Razvan RAT , the old player of Shakhtar said to be very happy to join this team of Crystal palace and would like to do his best for the team

113264__max_news.jpg

RAT : Yes im very happy to join the english team , also to join a team like Crystal Palace , i know them they have got promotion , they work very hard , yet i feel myself in this team and i think we will do many good things in the future with them .

NEWS : CRYSTAL PLACE STILL LOOKING FOR A GOOD YOUNG STRIKER ...

West Ham 7-1 Bolton

My West Ham are flying at the moment, certainly I nice change from the last 2 seasons. Adebayor and Doumbia both scoring a brace, with Navas, Bastos and Diego rounding the scoring off.

Stay third, but move three points closer to second place Peterborough.

Shocker, lost 0-4 at home against Charlton Athletic.

:o:o:o:o

My whole team had a day off.

Leto scored an early penalty, Del piero got a brace before half time, Gabby Agbonlahor got the last one.

I got a message telling me its my biggest home defeat, cheers for the great news sm. B)

Ahhh, Dropped to 10th, good news is that Ricky Van Wolfswinkel is on his way back from injury, hes nearly recovered from a broken toe, hes classed as back tomorrow, he should be in training with the lads.

Romelu Lukaku has got a week more on the sidelines with a shin problem, not long until hes back aswell.

In other news I brought Camilo Zuniga for £5.4M yesterday, selling my Romaine Danze for £2M more than I brought Zuniga for, making a wee profit, I no it might not be worth it but Im a small club and i lose money every game.

Next up we play MK Dons, if I dont win that, well, I dont even deserve to be in Division 2.

MK Dons 0-2 Yeovil Town

Marc Janko got the first goal of the game in the 10th minute, Paulo Henrique Ganso doubled our lead with a header.

Fully expected beat them with them being unmanaged and having a squad what is weaker than ours.

Move up a couple of places to 8th.

We play a tough Southend side next match.

West Ham 2-0 Charlton

West Ham edge out winners in this London Derby. Diego opened the scoring in the first minute. His Brazilian team mate Adriano adding a second.

West Ham stay in third

After their result against Charlton Athletic, West Ham United are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

blackpool_fc.png

GAZETTE

TRANSFER NEWS

DIEGO PEROTTI

diego-perotti3.jpg

Blackpool have landed Argentine winger Diego Perotti from Sevilla on a year deal, the winger will slip straight into the first team adding much needed quality to the side.

KEVIN MIRALLAS

zp_efc_6_pb_7366.jpg

Kevin Mirallas has signed for Blackpool, after having fought of competition from West Bromwich Albion, Blackpool landed the highly rated striker on a 3 year deal from Olympiacos. "He will slot straight into the starting lineup, joining Remy as one of our best strikers, hopefully he doesn't take to long to get into the swing of things".

JUNIOR ADEMILSON

Ademilson.jpg

Blackpool snap up highly rated Brazilian youngster Junior Ademilson, the player joins Blackpool's youth ranks with a view to progression into the first team at a later stage.

ALVES JADSON

Jadson-Botafogo-Foto-Bruna-Oliveira_LANIMA20120416_0065_26.jpg

Another Brazilian youngster joins Blackpool's youth set-up, Alves Jadson formerly of Botafogo has sealed a permanent move signing a 3 year deal with the likely progression into the senior team dependent on his development.

---------------------------

RECENT RESULTS

Blackpool seem to have lifted in recent weeks after a poor start to the season with their last 6 league results being W, W, W, D, W, D. Unfortunately Blackpool have been knocked out of both Domestic Cups (EC Shield and EC Cup) losing 1-0 to Gateshead in the Shield and 2-1 to Barnet in the Cup. Hopefully we can continue our recent league results and see an improvement on our league position (9th, Div 2), hopefully to the point of challenging for promotion by season's end.

Just noticed that Nottingham Forest have signed high rated players like Javi Martinez, Ricardo Kaka and Givanildo Hulk from unmanaged Stoke, seems like they sold Matri and Fanni so that they had the funds.

Really disappointing, that's the problem with less than half full normal english championships.

Just noticed that Nottingham Forest have signed high rated players like Javi Martinez' date=' Ricardo Kaka and Givanildo Hulk from unmanaged Stoke, seems like they sold Matri and Fanni so that they had the funds.

Really disappointing, that's the problem with less than half full normal english championships.[/center']

Yeah..whatever.My Wolves is amazing :D