English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Robert LEWANDOWSKI of West Bromwich Albion from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Lewandoski coming to be in same team with his friend,Reus.A big price of Gameiro+4M.Kevin was my first player in this GW and was my stand-out goal-scorer.He was here from first game.Sad to see him going but really wanted Lewandoski and Reus needed a friend around.

Just noticed that Nottingham Forest have signed high rated players like Javi Martinez' date=' Ricardo Kaka and Givanildo Hulk from unmanaged Stoke, seems like they sold Matri and Fanni so that they had the funds.

Really disappointing, that's the problem with less than half full normal english championships.[/center']

The fact he raped my former team makes me mad. :o I will play aggresive if I ever meet him.

The fact he raped my former team makes me mad. :o I will play aggresive if I ever meet him.

Yep' date=' your former team and my favorite team. (IRL as u no)

I cant believe nobody noticed/said anything, ahh well, probably wouldnt of made any difference anyway. :o

You play him 6th October, If I remember, I will send you a reminder. ;)

It was two 91's and a 94 what makes it worse, not like it was a few youngsters.

I suppose now that hes made 3 deals with them, he cant rape them again this season, hopefully he dosent destroy any other unmanaged club.[/center']

Yeovil Town drew 2-2 with Southend.

Our goals were scored by Cisse and Ryan Shawcrossssssss.

There goals come from old guys Giggs and Nesta.

Stats wise it was a close game, was expecting it be aswell, good game Brad.:)

I think we stay in 8th.

We play at Peterborough next, another tough game.

West Ham 4-0 MK Dons

West Ham made a few changes to the starting line up, as we look towards Mondays cup game against Hull. Gaitan was given a rare game in the league, and he opened the scoring for the Hammers. Doumbia set up Diego for the second, and a minute later Doumbia added his name to the scoresheet. Doumbia scored again just after half-time, with Gaitan setting up both of his goals.

The other top 5 side dropped points, so it was a very good weekend for my teams, as we move up to second and into the automatic promotion places :)

blackpool_fc.png

GAZETTE

JORDI AMAT

n_rcd_espanyol_jordi_amat-2709936.jpg

Blackpool have captured Spanish youngster Jordi Amat, the defender signed a 3 year contract. The 20 year old is highly thought of by manager Aaron Aitken "Jordi is a great defender, he has played throughout the Spanish youth setups from the U16's to the U21's. We are looking forward to seeing him progress with us into the class defender we know he can be"

OUSAMA ASSAIDI

275891_fullimage_Assaidi.jpg

Blackpool have battled off competition from Sunderland to complete the signing of Ousama Assaidi from SC Heerenveen. The winger is highly thought of by the manager, though he'll mainly be used as a squad player, should he progress properly he will challenge for a first team spot.

MARCOS ROJO

marcos-rojo.jpg

Argentine defender Marcos Rojo has completed his move to Blackpool signing on for an initial 2 years. The manager is happy at his signing due to his talent, age and versatility. He will be used mostly as a CB but could find time out wide at LB

ALPHONSE AREOLA

Untitled-1.jpg

Blackpool have signed French GK prospect Alphonse Areola. The 19 year old signed a 4 year deal, he will initially join the youth team with the hope of competing for the No.1 jersey if he manages to make significant progress.

-----------------------------

RECENT RESULTS

griezmann.jpg

Blackpool have managed to thrash Preston North End 5 - 3 with goals from M. Ozdoev (23), A. Griezmann (24)(63 PEN)(74) and M. Lucas (85). A. Griezmann was awarded the MoM. Taking us from 9th up to 7th, on equal points with 6th

West Ham 5-1 Hull

West Ham progress to round 4 after thumping Hull in there own back yard. Adebayor scored a hat-trick in the opening 37 minutes. Payet and Hamsik made it 5-0, with Soldaldo scoring a conselation for Hull.

Currently on an 18 unbeaten steak in all competions (17 wins, 1 Draw) with an impressive 71 goals scored. A trip to White Hart Lane in the next round :)

SUNDERLAND BIG NEWS

Since taking over Sunderland, we have made superb progress in transfers. Below are the players signed, their club signed from, age and rating:

BOTIA, Alberto CB Sevilla 23 88

GALEANO, Leonel CB Independiente 21 86

CASEMIRO, Carlos DM/CM São Paulo FC 20 86

FIRMINO, Roberto AM/Wing Hoffenheim 20 87

FERREIRA, Brian AM/Fwd Tamworth 18 75

FOFANA, Diacko RB OGC Nice 18 75

HALLER, Sébastien CF AJ Auxerre 18 75

BENZIA, Yassine Wing/Fwd Lyon 17 75

VALOTI, Mattia CM/AM Darlington 18 75

CANO, Lucas CF Argentinos Juniors 17 75

DYBALA, Paulo Fwd/Wing Bradford City 18 76

BYRAM, Sam RB Free Agent 18 75

MUKENDI, Henoc Fwd Free Agent 18 75

RUFFLES, Joshua CM Free Agent 18 75

MORGAN, Adam CF Free Agent 18 75

LAWRENCE, Byron CM Free Agent 16 75

OBILEYE, Ayo CB/RB Free Agent 17 75

FYVIE, Fraser Mid Free Agent 19 80

SCHLUPP, Jeffrey CF Free Agent 19 82

FELLAINI, Marouane DM/CM Bristol City 24 90

Very excited with the transfers. FELLAINI being the big name in and many others are top hot prospects which Ive snapped up without competition surprisingly. More transfers yet to arrive. Sitting in the bottom half of Division 2 but could steal a promotion spot ;)

SUNDERLAND BIG NEWS

Since taking over Sunderland' date=' we have made superb progress in transfers. Below are the players signed, their club signed from, age and rating:

BOTIA, Alberto CB Sevilla 23 88

GALEANO, Leonel CB Independiente 21 86

CASEMIRO, Carlos DM/CM São Paulo FC 20 86

FIRMINO, Roberto AM/Wing Hoffenheim 20 87

FERREIRA, Brian AM/Fwd Tamworth 18 75

FOFANA, Diacko RB OGC Nice 18 75

HALLER, Sébastien CF AJ Auxerre 18 75

BENZIA, Yassine Wing/Fwd Lyon 17 75

VALOTI, Mattia CM/AM Darlington 18 75

CANO, Lucas CF Argentinos Juniors 17 75

DYBALA, Paulo Fwd/Wing Bradford City 18 76

BYRAM, Sam RB Free Agent 18 75

MUKENDI, Henoc Fwd Free Agent 18 75

RUFFLES, Joshua CM Free Agent 18 75

MORGAN, Adam CF Free Agent 18 75

LAWRENCE, Byron CM Free Agent 16 75

OBILEYE, Ayo CB/RB Free Agent 17 75

FYVIE, Fraser Mid Free Agent 19 80

SCHLUPP, Jeffrey CF Free Agent 19 82

FELLAINI, Marouane DM/CM Bristol City 24 90

Very excited with the transfers. FELLAINI being the big name in and many others are top hot prospects which Ive snapped up without competition surprisingly. More transfers yet to arrive. Sitting in the bottom half of Division 2 but could steal a promotion spot ;)[/quote']

You do realise you brought Fellaini from an UNMANAGED side? Something that is frowned upon in forum setups? Hence why you got no competition for him. It makes it harder to get a setup full if idiots like you buy the clubs best players....

Well done mate, your a great manager ;)

You do realise you brought Fellaini from an UNMANAGED side? Something that is frowned upon in forum setups? Hence why you got no competition for him.

Well done mate' date=' your a great manager ;)[/quote']

We can't buy from unmanaged :/ ? I have been in a lot of forum setups but I actually never knew that. If I could I would reverse the transfer, if it helps after his ban I'll sell him straight away. Sorry Guys!

And thanks :)

Loans Available For Div 3/4/5 Sides

David Vaughan (86) Can play CM/DM - Bound to do a good job with a good 86 rating

Jeffrey Schlupp (82) Plays as a CF - Good target man, scores goals and is very young aged 19

David Meyler (80) Plays CM/RM -Decent rating and covers 2 positions

Will give to the club that the players will get first team games the most :) Put your loan bids in.

We can't buy from unmanaged :/ ? I have been in a lot of forum setups but I actually never knew that. If I could I would reverse the transfer' date=' if it helps after his ban I'll sell him straight away. Sorry Guys!

And thanks :)[/quote']

Its pretty standard in most forum setups.

We dont buy from unmanaged as it makes it harder to find new managers to join if all the teams have rubbish players. This setup will probably never re-fill so its not as big of a deal but still no one likes to see it. Once one person does it, everyone does it, which results in most people leaving the setup (EC 7345 is a classic case of this).

You should maybe join English Championship 7777. Similar to his gameworld but its about 90% full. Much more active and fun :)

Its pretty standard in most forum setups.

We dont buy from unmanaged as it makes it harder to find new managers to join if all the teams have rubbish players. This setup will probably never re-fill so its not as big of a deal but still no one likes to see it. Once one person does it' date=' everyone does it, which results in most people leaving the setup (EC 7345 is a classic case of this).

You should maybe join English Championship 7777. Similar to his gameworld but its about 90% full. Much more active and fun :)[/quote']

Sorry mate, I really didn't know.. And yes I'm already in EC 7777! Managed P'borough for 101 games before moving onto a harder challenge with Macclesfield Town:)

Sorry again :)

You do realise you brought Fellaini from an UNMANAGED side? Something that is frowned upon in forum setups? Hence why you got no competition for him. It makes it harder to get a setup full if idiots like you buy the clubs best players....

Well done mate' date=' your a great manager ;)[/quote']

Marc, could you get any harsher ;)? :P

It probably was a bit harsh :P

But boasting about no competition for an unmanaged player was kinda dumb to post lol :)

But mistakes happen' date=' so im sorry about that husnain[/quote']

No problem, and sorry to the GW, I now know about not buying from unmanaged. Fellaini will be sold soon as ban is over. :)

Unfortunately theres quite a few who seem to be buying from unmanaged in forum set ups now.

There was a new manager the other day, he bid for Welbeck and had it accepted, they were unmanaged.

I messaged him kindly asking him to withdraw cause its a forum set up and looking at his response I would say he had a bit of an attitude problem, but he did withdraw after.