English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Unfortunately theres quite a few who seem to be buying from unmanaged in forum set ups now.

There was a new manager the other day' date=' he bid for Welbeck and had it accepted, they were unmanaged.

I messaged him kindly asking him to withdraw cause its a forum set up and looking at his response I would say he had a bit of an attitude problem, but he did withdraw after.[/center']

Welbeck is useless anyway..Not a very smart guy.

Sorry mate' date=' I really didn't know.. And yes I'm already in EC 7777! Managed P'borough for 101 games before moving onto a harder challenge with Macclesfield Town:)

Sorry again :)[/quote']

I managed Macclesfield before you for a bit but didn't do much with the side. Do them well.

Anyway I beat unmanaged Portsmouth 1-0 in the Shield with mostly my young players. Torje scored who did great for me in the Charity Shield Final at the start of the season.

blackpool_fc.png

GAZETTE

PABLO SARABIA

sarabia.jpg

Blackpool have managed to snap up one of the most talented and promising young Spaniards, Pablo Sarabia, making the move from Getefe, signing on for 4 seasons. Clubs such as Arsenal showed an interest in him.

Sarabia showed some great passing and dribbling abilities, all signs of his maturity despite only being a teenager. With Blackpool, Sarabia will get plenty of playing time in the 2nd Division. This will give him the opportunity and time to fully develop. He has all the raw talent and ability.

Playing regularly at such a high level will aid him by providing him the confidence and experience he needs. Hopefully, he will impress manager Aaron Aitken, and we’ll see him regularly in the starting 11.

Lost 3-1 at Peterborough.

Their goals were scored by Matavz' date=' Henderson and S.De Jong.

Wolfswinkel got ours in the second half.

[b']Peterborough[/b] finished Stoke off by buying Kagawa !

If I had known my former team would get raped like this, I wouldnt have changed to Chelsea.

Yet another team on my hitlist of agression. :mad: No one rapes my former team.

If I had known my former team would get raped like this' date=' I wouldnt have changed to Chelsea.

Yet another team on my hitlist of agression. :mad: No one rapes my former team.[/quote']

I messaged their manager aswell but he decided not to reply and let the deal happen.

blackpool_fc.png

GAZETTE

Blackpool down Doncaster Rovers

kevin-mirallas.jpg

Blackpool managed to scrape a 1-0 win today against a relegation threatened Doncaster Rovers, the win means Blackpool are now 8 games unbeaten, "It's a wonderful feeling to string together a really good run of results, it'll only help our cause and at the half way stage of the season, I can see us challenging for a promotion spot" Manager Aaron Aitken's view on things "Unfortunately Lucas Moura had himself rashly sent off after only 14 minutes, so will miss the next 3 games".

When asked about Mirallas "He's been our stand out transfer so far, he's made 4 apps since arriving and slotted home 2 goals as well as picking up 2 MoM's, if he continues in this vein of form, we'll be at a very good place come seasons end"

Schurrle goes out from Stoke for Milner (nice positions and will be a great utility player in midfield), and Gundogan (who will get plenty of games and should rise up towards 88 and 89).

Quaresma comes in as there are few wingers about for 8.6 million, and will be sold on after TB if better players become available.

Trochowski comes in from Sevilla for only 5.7 million.

Sissoko comes in from PSG for an 80 and 82.

Rolfes comes in to anchor the midfield for 11.1 million and will probably be my main man in midfield this season.

I will have to get around and bring in a few more players to help out for the cups and injuries etc.

All my youth players (bar 1) can go for good cash offers.Joao Miranda, 90 CB of A. Madrid can go for a large cash offer or a p/e with 1 or 2 decent players.

Schurrle goes out from Stoke for Milner (nice positions and will be a great utility player in midfield)' date=' and Gundogan (who will get plenty of games and should rise up towards 88 and 89).

Quaresma comes in as there are few wingers about for 8.6 million, and will be sold on after TB if better players become available.

Trochowski comes in from Sevilla for only 5.7 million.

Sissoko comes in from PSG for an 80 and 82.

Rolfes comes in to anchor the midfield for 11.1 million and will probably be my main man in midfield this season.

I will have to get around and bring in a few more players to help out for the cups and injuries etc.

All my youth players (bar 1) can go for good cash offers.Joao Miranda, 90 CB of A. Madrid can go for a large cash offer or a p/e with 1 or 2 decent players.[/quote']

I'm glad I could help out. Schurrle will be useful to me :)

Yeovil Town 2-1 Millwall

Romelu Lukaku and Vincent Muratori got our goals.

Theirs was scored in the 88th minute by Dembele, they give me a scare at the end when it come up saying CHANCE in the 89th minute, luckily O'Brien missed it

and Vorm parried away. :)

We move up two places to 8th, a very tough game at Preston next !

Shrewsbury 1-0 Crewe Alexandra,

Vitor Junior got the goal, Probably 1 of my best players this season. Still 2 points clear at the top of the league and i'm pretty surprised with all my injuries through out.

Loanee Kurt Zouma also got sent off :(B)

Cabella, Back injury 4 Aug 2012 24 Sep 2012 7 weeks 2 days :o

Had like 4-5 injuries throughout the season pretty bad ones, only waiting on Cabella (roughly 3/4 weeks and Do Prado (3 days) to return.

Still waiting on a few risers and my team should be stronger for depth :)