English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Stoke City 3-0 Man City

Was outplayed in this match. Had a feeling my team would lose. We go down to 2nd place as managerless Chelsea go back in top spot.

I have to rest a lot of players for the Shield match against Southend. It maybe a different story from the Round 2 victory from last season where we beat them 5-1 but I've always got Nimely who seems to do well in these matches.

Hayden .... steered Shrewsbury Town to victory against AFC Bournemouth.

Shrewsbury Town outclassed AFC Bournemouth and beat them 2 - 0 in their English Championship Shield Round 4 fixture.

Pukki scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Frei was also on the scoresheet for his side.

:D 6 transfers in like a day or so..

The Chairman of Chelsea has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Manchester City immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

This is a very tempting job offer. I am not sure if now is the right time. Can't they give you these offers at the end of a season?

..Adrián CENTURIÓN has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from Racing Club for £440' date='000

..Gonçalves BARAKA has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from Ponte Preta for £660,000

..Joris DELLE has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from OGC Nice for £560,000

..García BORJA has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from Real Madrid for £2,250,000

[/quote']

Centurion good talent should rise quite alot aswell, Baraka just a riser, Delle starting for Nice so should have a good rise, Garcia Borja well i'll be honest i know nothing about him he's young and cheap so sold Vitor Junior same rating for over 4m just to make some money. Routledge is available for 5m.

Bids accepted for Bruno Peres and Bacelar douglas some risers :) Still got alot of players of my mind ready to buy :D

The offer for Aleksandr ANYUKOV of West Ham United from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Was happy to sell anykov, but then seen that Villa re buying Cahill from an unmanaged Bolton, so ive cancelled the deal.

If the deal goes through I will likely leave at the end of the season, i have messaged him

Bristol City 2-2 Yeovil Town

Marco Van Ginkel put Bristol in front, six minutes later Adam Johnson put us on level terms, Bristol went ahead again though but just a bit before half time when Albert Adomah scored, Ganso later scored from range to put it level, 2-2 draw.

Bad result, we drop a place to 8th.

We play a tough Sunderland side next game at Huish Park.

A 4-0 win over Swansea sees me keep up my winning streak and my team rise to 5th. Anyone selling anyone decent for cash? It would be nice after losing so many great players on the cheap. I mean Nottingham Forest signed 3, Hulk, Javi Martinez and Kaka for near CV for Gods sake. :mad:

Man City 0-1 Watford

My team's bad run continues with another loss, this time against unmanaged Watford. We had them beaten on Possession and Shots but we just could not score!

Unmanaged Chelsea win again, putting them 5 points clear at the top! The Chelsea chairman wants me to leave Man City and manage Chelsea. Maybe he is trying to tell me something?

CRYSTAL PALACE 3 - 2 Blackburn Rovers

Very nice victory once again , one more time my promoted team show that its a serious competitor because , despite star's Blackburn , (Hazard , Van persie , Podolski , we played very well , dominated them and won at the end ... We are very happy ...

Next match agaisnt Aston Villa

Yeovil Town 2-2 Sunderland

Brown Ideye put the visitors ahead after just six minutes, the Nigerian striker managed to get a second from a narrow angle a bit later on.

Eleven minutes after the break a cross from Viktor Faizulin hit John O'Shea on the harm and Yeovil were awarded a penalty, Romelu Lukaku took it and pulled one back, a minute later Lukaku scored a header to put the hosts level.

The game stayed 2-2.

They had a bit more of the ball but we had plenty more shots.

Happy with the point, Husnain has improved the squad since he come in, was always going be a close one. :)

Spurs 1-2 Man City

In the first half they scored first from a free kick but we quickly equalised from Busquets which was setup by Benzema and midway through the second half we scored the winner from De Rossi who was set up by Nimely.

Just 3 points from the top now thanks to Chelsea only drawing with Blackburn.

Bad news for Yeovil, The new chelsea manager has recalled Romelu Lukaku and the pathetic SMFA as stopped us buying a 90 rated player from the premiership.

In other news though we have done a couple of deals:

Andriy PYATOV has completed his move to Yeovil Town from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Michel VORM

Dont see why not, similar age and Pyatov is a solid 89, Vorm can get 89 at Swansea but isnt yet.

Alex SANDRO has completed his move to Yeovil Town from FC Porto for £207,000 plus Vincent MURATORI

Lovely swap for the back up LB position.