English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Cup Quarter Finals

Man City 3-0 Man Utd

Can't believe the scoreline as we rested a load of players! Was impressed with Abu, Nimely, and Benzema, who all interacted well to create the goals!

Villa next!

Other News

With the sale of Fernandinho falling through, I have decided to loan Sturridge out instead!

Other News

With the sale of Fernandinho falling through' date=' I have decided to loan Sturridge out instead![/quote']

Thanks a lot mate for loaning me Sturridge.

Rating wise hes my main striker, wasnt that sure if you would accept for him or not, really appreciate the loans:).

Thats all my 3 loanees from you now, Ganso 89, Johnson 89 and now Sturridge 89 who will replace Lukaku up front who was recalled.

My boys did alright tonight, won 2-5 at QPR.

Lichtsteiner and Nilmar got their goals.

Ours were scored by Cisse (x2), De Guzman and M.Suarez (x2)

Great result seeing as they had Puyol in defence. :P - We stay in 8th.

Oh and Guess what !..............

The Chairman of Manchester United has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Yeovil Town immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

Just to confirm, I am NOT taking it, Im staying with my little Yeovil and am going to get them to the Premiership. :)

Anybody no who might want the job, preferably somebody who isnt already in this game world and somebody who will keep them rather than quit them fast, cough cough* - The chelsea manager is an example.

They have over £42M in the bank and have players like Pique, Fabregas, Rooney, Ramos, Thiago Silva, Higuain, Alonso, Marcelo, Nasri, Valencia etc..

Man City 2-0 Norwich City

Aguero and Cassano get the goals as we keep on course for retaining the title.

Because I knew someone from the outside would just join Chelsea and then leave, I deliberately held onto the Chelsea job offer for 5 days (which is longer than the time the next Chelsea manager was there for! :D).

The Chelsea manager was there for just 2 days and I dunno how long the next one is gonna be there for.

If Chelsea are going to beat me to the title I would prefer them to be human owned and also not someone who hasn't been there for long.

Rightyo Gentlemen.

After playing and starting in this GW when it opened, Cardiff 47 games then Derby 42 games before having to have a cull and cut down on my clubs back in May. The Yeovil manager kindly offered me Manchester Utd and i would be stupid not to take it.

So, here i return as the Man Utd manager.

Offers in please, all players available, No silly offers please.

Good luck and regards

Rightyo Gentlemen.

After playing and starting in this GW when it opened' date=' Cardiff 47 games then Derby 42 games before having to have a cull and cut down on my clubs back in May. The Yeovil manager kindly offered me [b']Manchester Utd [/b]and i would be stupid not to take it.

So, here i return as the Man Utd manager.

Offers in please, all players available, No silly offers please.

Good luck and regards

Great to have you back! Good luck!

Yeovil Town beat Southampton 4-2.

Djibril Cisse got a brace on his final game for the club an the other two were scored by Hubocan and Ganso.

Papiss Cisse and Mclaggon got theirs.

7 of the top 8 teams won, we stay in 8th place.

Weve got a very tough trip to Craven Cottage on Wednesday.

Wigan 1-2 Man City

We went behind early but managed to pull one back with a penalty. Then in the second half it looked like for all we tried it was gonna be a draw, but the late sub De Rossi played a ball out to Nani who placed the winner. Still would like to be in first place but happy to just sit in second for the moment.

Brought a midfielder into my Yeovil side:

Abou DIABY has completed his move to Yeovil Town from Manchester United for £6,000,000.

Abou Diaby from Manchester United for £6M, The SMFA wouldnt let me buy Fernandinho for around £8M from City so I went in for Diaby, thanks a lot to Mark for selling us Abou, will have a big part to play at Yeovil. :)

Ive also done a couple of swap deals with external, a swap in defence and a swap up front:

Philipp WOLLSCHEID has completed his move to Yeovil Town from Leverkusen in a swap deal for Carlos CUELLAR and Giliano WIJNALDUM

We brought Carlos Cuellar for £4M as a free agent, decided swap him for Wollscheid who is younger, Wijnaldum goes to them for add up the CV value, still a good deal.

Steven FLETCHER has completed his move to Yeovil Town from Stuttgart in a swap deal for Djibril CISSE

Swapping my 88 for a 87 but its a swap deal Im happy with doing, Fletcher is about 6 years younger than Cisse, value wise they are quite equal, Fletcher will have a massive part to play at sunderland IRL, probably be their main player, think hes scored 3 so far.

I could of got an 88 from external but went with Fletcher whos 87, wanted get a player Im more familiar with. :P

Yeovil draw 0-0 at Fulham.

We were a bit better and probably deserved to win.

Will take a point from the Cottage though, even though they are unmanaged they have some top players like Ashley Cole, Ivanovic, Dzeko, Balotelli, De Sanctis, Scholes, Mathijsen, Banega etc.

Stay sitting in 8th.

It feels like we arnt really moving up much an we are unbeaten in the last 8. :P

West Ham 6-0 Southampton

The goals just keep coming at Upton Park, this time Soutampton feeling the wrath of Adebayor and Doumbia. Both strikers scoring a brace, with the other goals coming from Navas and Rami.

Adebayor and Doumbia top the goalscoring charts in Division 2, with an impressive 43 goals between them in 26 games. Navas and Bastos top the assist charts with 47 assists between them :eek:

Ive nearly quit this side many times, but I really am loving them now. Stay in second but move 3 points closer to Everton. Majority of the top 8 sides dropped points, so a good weekend for the Hammers :D