English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Yeovil Town 1-1 Cardiff City

Guedes Marcelo scored a header early on an put the visitors ahead, Yeovil defender Philipp Wollscheid scored from range to put his side back on level terms with the welsh side, 1-1 draw.

Stay in 8th, were 6 points away from the play offs.

Viktor FAIZULIN will be sidelined after suffering an injury.

Faizulin is out for 3 weeks with a pulled calf muscle.

Tomás HUBOCAN suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Hubocan out for just over a week with a foot injury.

CRYSTAL PALACE NEWS

Crystal Palace 1 - 1 Manchester United

Crystal Palace 4 - 3 Chelsea

Crystal Palace 1 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers

THE BIG FOUR : (lol)

1 Chelsea 23 29 49

2 Manchester City 23 24 49

3 Arsenal 23 17 42

4 CRYSTAL PALACE 23 12 39

^^ Crystal Palace show to all that , despite its small team , if we well-manage it , you can become to the top with small players !!

We dont have big stars like Messi , Benzema , Gotze , and we are at the moment 4th ranked in this 1st league . IS IT AMAZING ???

Man City 0-1 Hull City

Lost to unmanaged Hull. Chelsea also lose so we are still on joint points at the top. We have a Cup match next against Villa so a win there would pick our confidence back up!

Been given a job offer with Newcastle but I'm gonna stick with Man City.

Asamoah (90) and Didac (87) available for loan until the 25th October then ill need them for 3 games a week.

Also I have Coquelin (85) out on loan at an unmanaged side, so if anyone wants him on loan let me know and ill recall him.

Need to bring the wages down as much as possible to try and avoid debt, losing around £500,000 a week :eek:

Also I want to try and sell Anyukov (91) for a lower rated RB (Around 89/88) and a bit of cash.

The offer for Dimitri PAYET of West Ham United from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy to have finally sold Payet. £10 million puts me nicely back into the green, and 2 youngsters in Razak and Elabdellaoui also join as part of the deal. :)

Dissapointed to see Sandro brought from unmanaged...

Respuesta: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Andrea BERTOLACCI has completed his move to Frosinone from Aldershot Town for 5,375,400
Ignacio CAMACHO has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Málaga CF for 4,040,000

Was losing more money than gaining so sold Bertolacci and bought Camacho to replace him.

West Ham 3-1 Fulham

West Ham move to the top of the table after victory against Fulham. It was Fulham who took the lead just before half-time from Weiss. West Ham equalised through Diego, Jesus Navas with his 27th assist of the season. Subsitute Bastos made it 2-1, and the Brazilian set up the third for Carrick.

Moutinho picked up his 5th yellow card, so will miss the trip to Sheffield United.

Liverpool 1-0 Man City

We always seem to have bad games straight after cup matches. We scored first with Cassano but it was offside and when they scored 12 minutes later I knew it was gonna be one of those days.

Dominated the match and deserved something from the game at least. Dimitri Payet got his debut for us after he had just joined from West Ham and I played him on the left. He may play better on the right side next time.

We are 3 points behind the leaders so we now need to go on another good run if we are to retain the title.

Hayden .... steered Shrewsbury Town to victory against Rotherham United.

Shrewsbury Town outclassed Rotherham United and beat them 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Andre was impressive and scored a hat-trick' date=' later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Maicosuel and Mazinho were also amongst the goalscorers.[/quote']

All brazilian goalscorers lol :P

Recent Risers,

Bruno Peres 75>82

William Matheus 75>82

Baraka 77>82

Bacelar Douglas 78>83

Marcos Rocha 82>85

Duarte Bernard 84>87

Auremir 75>82

Brinner 78>82

:D:D

I really dont no whats happened this season, Yeovil are no where near the side we were last season in yet we have got a better squad.

Tonight we played blackpool, they have got a pretty equal side to us and their manager hasnt logged in for 3 weeks but they still beat us 2-1.

Bad season, about 9 points off the play offs, cant wait for start next season already.

Man City 3-2 Blackburn

I decided that this match needed my best team out but if it wasn't for a very short spell in the first half where we managed to score 3 goals in 4 minutes (must be a record!), Blackburn would have won this.

I was trying to understand how someone who scores 2 goals in a game just gets a 5 rating but I suppose Aguero only played well for those 4 minutes.

Glad to see Chelsea lose as it takes us back to joint points with them.