English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

West Ham 3-2 Blackpool

Gervinho was in fine form tonight, as the Ivorian scored on and created the other two as West Ham get back to winning ways. Gervinho short pass was finished by Doumbia in the 5th minute. The Ivory Coast International then doubled the score after half an hour. Hosogai replied for Blackpool before the break.

Marik Hamsek scored the third for West Ham after the hour mark. Blackpool pulled it to 3-2 with a goal from Kevin Mirallas. Blackpool put alot of pressure on us in the final 10 minutes, but the Hammers hold on for 3 vital points.

"It was a very close game tonight, and im sure the fans were very happy with the end-to-end football. I think we are a bit lucky to be walking away with three points, as we only managed 3 shots on target. Great to get back to winning, and we are in the final stretch for our promotion goal".

-Spicer after 3-2 win.

Aston Villa 2-1 Man City

Was losing 2-0 in this game against bottom club Villa. I didn't expect them to beat me in possession as apart from the goalkeeper I was fielding a strong team.

Got a goal back in the 2nd half from Kompany but disappointed with the result which would have seen my side go top of the table if we had won or even drawn.

The Manchester derby is next and then the Cup Final so this could be a season changing period for my team.

West Ham 2-2 Leicester

West Ham drop out of the automatic promotion places after a shock draw against Leicester. The Hammers took the lead through Jesus Navas, who scored against his former club. The game was level minutes after the break when Otamendi headed home Cabayes free-kick. Leicester then took the lead after Diegos back pass was missed by the keeper and went in for an own goal.

West Ham equalised with the next attack, as Navas set up Adebayor to earn a point.

West Ham drop to third. Wedensdays game against Table toppers Everton will be a huge game for us.

1-3 loss against Leicester on Wednesday and a 2-1 loss at Everton last night.

Tbf last night we did alright at Everton, was gutting that they scored in the 86th minute to get the winner through Giorgio Chiellini.

Thats no win in 6 league games which is shocking, down to 10th, going nowhere this season, a bad second season in the Championship.

Man City 2-4 Man Utd

We have now lost 4 of our last 5 league games. How we are still 2nd on joint points with the leaders is unfathomable!

We have let Fernandinho out on loan to Everton. We are not allowed to sell him so this is the best thing to do for now.

Now getting ready for the big showdown against Arsenal in our first Cup Final!

Mavuba,Mathieu,Emanuelson are leaving Wolves.

Alex Sandro,Mario Suarez and Edu Vargas are coming from Yeovil to my little team.

Giving 2x 90 and a 89 for 3 youngsters......All 3 palyer were in 2nd team for me and I want to build for future.I'm 100% happy with Wolves now :

Crystal Palace 3-0 Manchester City

José Mourinho steered Crystal Palace to victory against Manchester City.

Crystal Palace beat Manchester City 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ledesma scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cacau and Totti were also amongst the goalscorers. After their result against Manchester City, Crystal Palace are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

XD AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG After being a promoted team !!!!!! now we are only 5 points behind the Leader !!!!

West Ham 3-4 Everton

West Ham threw away the lead twice as they suffer defeat to league leaders Everton. Pato put the Toffees ahead, Adebayor quickly equalising for West Ham. After half-time West Ham took the lead with a goal from Gervinho, however the lead only last 4 minutes when Lavezzi equalised for Everton.

Navas restored West Hams lead after the hour, but Lavezzi and Pato both scored again late on.

"This is a big blow to our hope of winning Division 2. I think an 8 point gap at this stage is too much for us to come back. We still have a chance of an automatic promotion, but we can't have many more slip ups like tonight".

West Ham 3-4 Everton

West Ham threw away the lead twice as they suffer defeat to league leaders Everton. Pato put the Toffees ahead' date=' Adebayor quickly equalising for West Ham. After half-time West Ham took the lead with a goal from Gervinho, however the lead only last 4 minutes when Lavezzi equalised for Everton.

Navas restored West Hams lead after the hour, but Lavezzi and Pato both scored again late on.

[/center']

It's my fault for loaning them Fernandinho who had 3 assists that game!

Portmouth 2-2 Shrewsbury, Miyaichi and Frei loanees from arsenal saved me.

Unfortunately yet another injury, cabella is out for 2 weeks. I Honestly think i would of had this title in the bag if it wasn't for injuries as i've had far too many it goes up to 9+ players that have been injured over the majority of the season, heck i've even part exchanged a couple as the injuries were far too serious.. Lallana and Garcia are back in a few days which is pretty good news :o:D

Cabella Back injury

4 Aug 2012

24 Sep 2012

7 weeks 2 days

And Now...

Shin injury

20 Oct 2012

3 Nov 2012

2 weeks 1 days

If i went through every player you would be shocked, this season has been truly awful for injuries.

Yeovil Town drew 0-0 last night against Promotion candidates West Ham United at Huish Park.

Its a brilliant point against West Ham but it dosent really do much for us in terms of league position, we now sit 15 points away from the play offs with 13 games to go, its very unlikely with how we have been playing, Out of our last 8 games we have Drawn 4 and Lost 4 so its not good.

Currently in 11th.